Broke service just after purchase Just purchased it, 2 days after a useless update that double sends everything. Apparently the update was supposed to fix it, well I didn't have the problem until the dev "fixed" it. Yet another dev that doesn't test there app!
Changed it just to change it It now hangs up. Isn't user friendly. I really liked it before the FORCED update. Sad to say I'm getting rid of it, but quite frankly it now sucks. Who the hell F's up a great ap. I would have paid for the previous version.
Update killed ot The interface is not user friendly at all after the update. For some reason, I'm getting double texts sent to the other number.
UI needs work, some options can't be clicked on my low resolution phone. Also, text messages are now forwarded twice instead of just once. Original version was much better.
Crashes Worked great until recent update. Now it crashes when replying to fowarded text. Please fix!!!
still sends duplicate texts. Setup wizard is bad with small screens. Bring back old setup.
New in v3.51, v3.52, v3.53
- v3.53 fixes duplicate forwards
- v3.52 fixes outgoing SMS forwards, and some UI changes to help small phones
- A new UI, with wizard-style setup (finally!)
- Nice-looking email forwards (finally!)
- More controls to prevent spyware use (we don't like PhoneLeash abuse)
- Fixes that PhoneLeash outage--but UNINSTALL old version COMPLETELY first
- And a lot more you won't see, only experience
Texting from your PC/Mac, using your Android phone #
Identify who sent you that SMS and automatically block spam. Made by Truecaller
Phone monitor of phone calls, text messages, gps location & facebook for couples
Ultimate secure messaging app for private texting, secure calls with safe vaults