1. For Business use only.
2. Free trial limitations: You can restrict users to single-app mode or 2 apps, and the default wallpaper and password cannot be changed.
SureLock is the #1 kiosk lockdown tool for Android that transforms any Android tablet or smartphone into a dedicated Android kiosk. It replaces the default Home Screen or Launcher and restricts access to only admin-approved apps. SureLock has built-in device management capabilities.
Worried about the misuse of your company-owned Android devices? It has become common to use off-the-shelf mobile devices to run business apps or self-service kiosks. However, device misuse can impact user productivity and result in high maintenance costs and mobile data-usage bills.
Use SureLock to lock-down Android tablets and smartphones and convert them into dedicated Android kiosks, limiting access to just the apps and device features that admins approve. Social media apps, system settings, and other unapproved apps are entirely hidden from the user.
SureLock includes integrated device management functionality with which you can remotely configure lockdown settings, view, push, pull and manage files, troubleshoot device issues using screen-sharing features and track devices in real-time on Google Maps. SureLock can receive MDM commands via SMS.
Lock down devices into single-app or multi-app mode
Password protect apps
Auto-launch apps at startup
Control peripherals (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Screen Orientation, Airplane Mode, Audio, GPS)
Customize Home screen (Layout, App Labels, Wallpaper)
Remotely manage device and device files with SureMDM
Block user from altering system settings
Block incoming and outgoing calls/SMS, or limit calls to selected phone numbers
Set the device to return to Home screen after a period of inactivity
Display widgets on the Home screen
Screen saver mode
Disable the status bar, notification panel, and power button
Delayed application launch
Driver Safety Mode: Disable touch screen and hardware keys if the driver goes above a speed threshold
Collect application usage data (launch time, duration of usage, etc.)
Power saving settings (brightness control based on charging status and user inactivity)
Easily integrates SureFox (Special lock-down browser to restrict browsing to only admin-approved websites)
Who uses SureLock
- Field force using Android tablets and smartphones
- Trucking companies (ELD Mandate), Electronic Logbook Application lockdown
- Libraries and schools
- Taxi Dispatch Systems
- Android kiosks at retail stores
- Inventory Control and Asset Tracking
- Passenger Infotainment at airports
- Restaurants for customer feedback and engagement
- Patient surveys at hospitals
- Electronic Proof of Delivery applications used by logistics companies
Licensing and Support:
SureLock In-App license purchase includes support and access to upgrades to the newest versions for 1 year from the date of purchase. After 1 year, you will have perpetual access to the version installed at that time. However, you will not have access to support, maintenance, or upgrades.
How to exit SureLock: https://bit.ly/3dg0ajK
1. The user must grant multiple special permissions. During setup, permission usage and consent will be displayed.
2. SureLock uses the Device Administrator permission. It also uses Accessibility services to control the device remotely. This allows admins to securely connect to your device and remotely troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing.
3. VPN service is needed to enforce the blocking of WiFi and Mobile Data for a specific application as defined by the enterprise IT administrator.