The Gerolsteiner TrinkCheck app - your very own drinking assistant! With the free drinking app from Gerolsteiner you can easily determine your drinking needs, drink water and receive a regular drinking reminder.
Based on your body and activity data as well as the weather, the TrinkCheck app determines your daily, individual fluid requirements using scientific calculations by the Cologne Sports University. If your activity or the daytime temperature increases, your need for fluid also increases automatically. Thanks to the manually adjustable function for drinking reminders, forgotten drinks are now a thing of the past!
The drinking app can be easily connected to Google Fit for optimal use. This means that your activities are automatically transferred to the drinking app so that you do not have to enter them manually every day.
The TrinkCheck app from Gerolsteiner is completely free and was fundamentally revised in 2021 - new design, new weekly and monthly statistics, new features such as manually adjustable beverage quantities and more intuitive usability. The “Tips” section also provides a lot of interesting information about nutrition and fitness. Best for
Athletes and anyone who cares about drinking enough and living a healthy lifestyle.
Further functions of the Gerolsteiner TrinkCheck app:
• Track lightning-fast drinks by simply adding the drinks, including by displaying the drinks you drink frequently.
• Choice of 12 beverage categories such as mineral water, coffee, lemonade or milk.
• Subsequent addition of beverages.
• Drink Reminder - Get notified when it's time to have a drink.
• Small "orientation needle" on the progress ring to indicate the recommended daily progress.
• Overview of the complete weekly output directly on the start screen.
• Detailed drinking and water statistics for the past few weeks.