🏆 Google Play's Editor's Choice
🏆 Best Self-Improvement Apps of 2018
With Mimo's Learn Coding and Programming app you'll be able to:
• Solve bite-size coding exercises and challenges
• Run code and build real-world projects on the go thanks to our mobile IDE
• Build a portfolio of projects like websites or apps
• Learn to code easily and get a certificate to showcase your programming and coding skills
• Join a community of millions of coders
Explore the coding paths that we offer:
• Start the Python path and begin your learning-to-code journey with an in-demand and all-purpose language. Learn Python programming with 2,600+ bite-size exercises, 53+ Concepts, and 32+ Projects that will unlock as you keep expanding your Python skills.
• With the SQL curriculum, you'll dive into data science and learn to analyze data with SQL.
What our learners say:
•I love it! right now I'm learning the HTML basics I wanted to learn programming for fun, and it's addicting! Thanks to the Mimo app, maybe I can really start programming." Faxri Qurbanov
"If you ever want to learn to code and you don't know where to start from, I recommend this app. They are the best!" Peace Emmy
• Mimo's interactive curriculum and bite-sized coding lessons make it possible to learn to code at your own pace: coding tutorials and challenges are there for you to discover more, whenever you have a few minutes.
• Write real code on our mobile code editor that works like an IDE and helps you run code wherever you are, compete with Mimo's community, solve coding challenges, learn multiple programming languages, and do much more at your own pace!
TechCrunch and The New York Times agree that, with Mimo, everyone can learn to code:
• "This way you can work learning to code into your daily routine, whenever you have a few minutes of downtime." – TechCrunch
• "The app's lessons are bite-size to make it easy to squeeze coding into your busy day." – The New York Times
We are happy to guide you along your coding journey. Join millions of coders who are already learning to code and program with Mimo.
You can code, too!