Medical Doctor is a perfect medical reference application for physicians, medical students, nurses, physician assistants, and anyone else in the medical field.
This app contains all of our other apps ("Heart Sounds", "Lab Values", "Obstetrics", and "Notes and Orders,"), as well as history & physical guide and pediatric information. It has the latest up-to-date medical information in an easy-to-use application and offers many features that are useful in the hospital, clinic, nursing home, medical school, nursing school, etc.
When you buy this app, you are guaranteed future updates containing more applications/components!
- More than 20 playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
- Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
- Heart and Lung sounds quiz!
- More than 100 searchable Lab Values with descriptions of each
- Labs include: hematology, chemistries, urine, CSF, synovial fluid, pleural fluid, endocrine, body fluids, toxicology, and therapeutic/toxic drug values.
- Fishbone diagrams
- History & physical exam information featuring ROS, CAGE, and SIGECAPS
- Glasgow Coma score and Neurological Exam information
- Five dermatome maps
- Notes & Orders including Admit/Transfer orders, On Service notes, SOAP notes, Discharge notes, Pre-Operative notes, Operative notes, Post-Operative notes, and Procedure notes
- OB Wheel with personalized screening. Enter your LMP, due date, or ultrasound information, and calculate important pregnancy information, including recommended screening tests for that gestational age.
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
- Step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation with strips
- Pediatrics information including developmental milestones, APGAR scoring, immunization schedules, and delivery date estimation
- Fishbone Widget
- And much more...
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
PEBMED IS THE # 1 MEDICAL APP PUBLISHER IN BRAZIL FOR 14 MONTHS WITH 20+ APPS ON THE TOP 100.
WHITEBOOK EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Medical prescriptions accompanied by integrated calculator for quick calculation of drug dosages according to the patient's weight.
- Exclusive calculators for unit conversions and calculations of continuous infusion.
- List of medications available and their prices from "Popular Pharmacy" SUS program, fundamental tool for ambulatory practice in units of SUS.
Extensive Requirements Guide which includes more than 200 commented models, including:
* Cardiology: HBP; Aortic Dissection; PE; AF; Digitalis Intoxication and by Warfarin; STEMI or NSTEMI; DVT;
* Surgery: cholecystitis; Acute Intestinal Obstruction; Pre and postoperative;
* Toxicology: Alcoholism; Ophidian accident; anaphylaxis; Carbamate poisoning; Abstinence Syndrome;
* Endocrinology: Thyrotoxicosis; Ketoacidosis/HHS/DM;
* Nephrology: DHE; nephrolithiasis; rhabdomyolysis; Nephrotic Syndrome;
* Gastroenterology: Pseudomembranous colitis; Infectious diarrhea; Acute Pancreatitis; Upper digestive bleeding; SBP; hepatic encephalopathy;
* Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Abortion; Prenatal care; Postpartum hemorrhage; mastitis; Pre-eclampsia; Premature Obstetric Labor;
* Infectious: Biting; Needlestick accident; Infection of Skin and Soft Tissue; ITU; fever; sepsis;
* Neurology: stroke; Convulsive crisis; headache; dizziness; delirium; meningitis; TCE;
* Pediatrics: Anaphylaxis; asthma; malnutrition; diarrhea; hydration; Kawasaki's disease; meningitis; AOM; ITP; Acute Chest Syndrome; Sd. Acute febrile; nephritic syndrome; prematurity;
* Pulmonary: Asthma; COPD; hemoptysis; pneumocystosis; Pulmonary tuberculosis;
* Rheumatology: Rheumatoid Arthritis; Systemic Lupus Erythematosus;
* Preparation for exams, outpatient complaints and support for critical patients.
• Evolution: ambulatory, ward and ICU;
• Medical Law: the prescribing guidelines;
• IPD Guide: To supplement the provisions, the application offers a unique guide to antimicrobial therapy/specific antiparasitic.
• Guidance to the Patients: for more frequent ambulatory complaint;
• Management Clinical Manuals: Anticoagulation guide, nutrition and diet, and pain control;
• Drug Pharmacy People: list of presentations and average price.
Questions or suggestions please contact us through email@example.com
References that assisted in the creation of the App:
• Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine - Dan Longo, Anthony Fauci, Dennis Kasper, Stephen Hauser, J. Jameson, Joseph Loscalzo,18th Ed 2011;
• Goldman's Cecil Medicine - Lee Goldman, MD and Andrew I. Schafer, MD, 24th Ed 2012;
•UpToDate – www.uptodate.com
# To learn more about our references contact us #
Based on the work: "Whitebook Guide prescription, Moura E. C, JORGE L BA, Lanzieri P. G;. 1. ed, Publisher Medical Semiology, 2013; ISBN:. 978-85-915391-3-0. "*
Supported by the nonprofit OpenEM Foundation, WikEM provides a way for medical practitioners to organize online content and cross-reference clinical information at http://www.wikem.org. If you are a medical practitioner, join our contributor community and help edit our content. WikEM is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients.
WikEM serves a wide range of medical practitioners predominantly among the specialties of emergency medicine, pediatric emergency medicine, critical care, emergency medical services (EMS), and urgent care medicine, as well as primary healthcare fields such as family medicine, internal medicine, and pediatrics. Numerous sources have named WikEM as a key reference for emergency practitioners, ranging from EMTs, paramedics, and other first responders to nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and emergency physicians.
· View your schedule at a glance, right from the homepage
· Receive schedule change alerts and notifications
· View your shift schedule in calendar format
Customize your calendar
· Customize your calendar view with easy color coding
· View schedules by week or month
Send and receive HIPAA-Secure Text Messages
· Text anyone in your schedule through the HIPAA-secure platform
· Keep your text messages confidential even when you’re away from your phone with secure notifications
· Read receipts let you know when your text message has been sent and received
· Keep everyone in the loop with group text messaging
· View your colleagues’ Doximity profile to look up fax numbers, back lines, and emails
Manage your logins, groups and on-call team
· Check who else is on call
· See and add your colleagues’ schedule
· Send pages to your colleagues within Amion
· Calendar data remains easily accessible offline
· Manage your profile and career opportunities
Amion has partnered with Doximity, the professional network for physicians, to build the Amion mobile app.
We would love your feedback! Please send comments, ideas or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MDclick provides HIPAA compliant health information technology and application integration services for physicians, hospitals, patients, and insurance providers meeting new reform requirements, streamlining communication, assisting in improved disease prevention and management, ultimately resulting in cost savings throughout the healthcare industry.
More information: http://mdclick.com
The MedXCom Patient app is a revolutionary patient portal that lets you store and manage all of your health information, and instantly share important data and updates with your doctors. This FREE app gives you full control over your personal health care—you decide what to store, what to share, and who gets to see it.
Manage your health profile with confidence and convenience.
With the free MedXCom Patient app, you can store health profiles for yourself and all of your dependents in one convenient location. Intuitive interfaces make it easy to input as many health profiles as you'd like, with as much detail as you want to include.
With the MedXCom app, you can:
➢ Upload all of your medical records, including surgical history, allergies, medications, and more, in just a few minutes
➢ View and update your profile anytime, in just a few seconds
➢ Add unlimited dependent profiles
➢ Add providers to your “Health Team” to easily share medical records with doctors
➢ Coming Soon: Use MedXSafe Bump to make sure your partner is STD-free as of the date of clearance by their doctor
Get powerful security for your personal information.
MedXCom Patient is HIPPA certified and complies with all medical privacy standards. Only you and your authorized providers will be able to view your health records and profile information. You can convert all your paper records into one convenient storage app, and rest assured that your private data is safe.
Optimal wellness, your way.
Download the FREE MedXCom Patient app today, and enjoy the convenience, flexibility, and enhanced quality of care you'll get with your secure, one-stop health profile, along with improved communications with your healthcare providers.