WARNING. MALICIOUS. MODIFIES OTHER ORGANIZATION APPS DATA AND CATEGORIES WITHOUT PERMISSION. I was almost done organizing 200 apps when I clicked the expand all categories button and went to move 1 app when all 230 plus apps got moved. IT ALSO MODIFIED ANOTHER APPS DATA AND SCREWED UP THOSE CATEGORIES. . REPORTED MALICIOUS.
Automatic grouping keeps failing. Jina appears to be much better. UPDATE: For my purposes Jina is very similar and it groups apps (automatically from play store) much better.
Will buy if Instead of showing 1 icon for the groups can you add the option to show multiple icons contain in the group like Google launcher or Folder organizer app
Great app A bit complicated, but one of the better organizing apps.
Good but missing one thing! This is a good app, a bit expensive on the paid version, but I would buy it if we could use the icons of the apps contained within the widget as the widget icon (something like the IOS does)
Brilliant app. No hassle with it. Uninstalls everything I've asked it to
- Added importing APK files to Repository
- "Long tap again to reorder items" message becomes not shown after 5 displays
- Fixed issues with data backup on Rooted devices
- Fixed using group shortcuts with Zooper Widget and KWGT
- Fixed issues with license verification