Amsterdam Airport Express
The easiest way to the Amsterdam City Centre
Take public transport and this free interactive app is your
wayfinding guide to your accommodation!
Travel quickly from Schiphol Airport to the city centre of Amsterdam: take bus line 397 or Niteliner N97.
How it works:
• Start at Schiphol Airport Bus platform B17
• Download our free Amsterdam Airport Express app
• You can buy your bus ticket online in the app
• Take our bus 397 (or Niteliner N97 between 01:00AM and 05:00 AM 2x per hour)
• The bus has a low entry so you can bring your luggage inside the bus and keep it with you.
• Enjoy a frequent service (every 7,5 minutes) between Amsterdam Airport and Amsterdam city center (both directions)
• Follow live where your bus is on the route so you are prepared to get off or hop on the bus in time.
• Enter your accommodation (address) in the app and check your nearby bus stop
• The app shows how to get to your accommodation
• Sit back and relax during the 25 minutes trip while you charge your smartphone, use the free WiFi on the bus
• The app tells you everything about all the interesting sights you pass in 8 languages (English, Deutsch, Nederlands, Español, Italiano, Français, Português, 中国 )
• Enjoy the ride and the wayfinding to your accommodation (and back to Schiphol Airport after your stay)!
Full list bus line 397 of stops in both directions:
Knooppunt Schiphol Noord
Additional bus stops bus line N97 (Niteliner):