• New design and functions
• Multilanguage translation
• Easy to share your location and alerts
• In-depth reports, compiled by our qualified analysts
• Add additional countries to your feed
• Alerts on map and in relation to your position
• Local news from credible sources
• Updated information about your destination
• Advanced assessment of the security situation
• Off-line content
• Exchange rate for all currencies
Safey keeps business travelers safe, wherever and whenever traveling abroad and connects corporate security teams directly with business travelers in real-time. Safey is the traveler's mobile interface to the Safey travel security platform.
Safey is a personal safety and early travel warning solution that provides real-time status on warnings, alerts, security information and travel plans. It integrates two security tools: the Safey and the Safey Instant Security Overview (ISO) web portal.
The new version of Safey has been completely re-written from the ground and comes filled with brand new design, numerous great improvements and new features designed to help you stay even safer when travelling on business.
Safey 2.0 adapts to your language and makes it easy to share your location and alerts. It helps you to be better prepared for the destination you are travelling to, the risks and how to avoid them.
Receive push and SMS alerts to help you steer clear of trouble, such as extreme weather conditions and natural disasters, travel disruptions, political and civil unrest and terrorism threats.
Safey 2.0 use state of art information technology to enable swifter identification and communication of potential threats based on your location or planned destination. It aggregates and filters information from thousands of different sources globally, including news media, government institutions, security and health information databases and social media. All the information is reviewed and compiled 24/7 by a team of experts to ensure accurate and timely alerts are pushed to you, helping you to stay safe.
• Business travelers avoid safety threats, travel delays, fires, extreme weather, natural disasters, social and political conflicts, terrorism
• Gaining professional tools to plan and support safe and efficient employee travels
• Minimizing losses due to unforeseen events and threats
• Extending the degree of personal safety and care provided to employees traveling abroad
• Country specific safety advice and information at hand in each location