Practical This app helps to guide on Wa highways but sometimes takes you in odd directions. Watch out for the side roads.
A must have if you live in Washington state and use the highway - Great job
Excellent - Frequently used This app is well made. Easy to use, simple interface, and most important - accurate! WA state did well with this one. (Western WA resident)
Not showing map For some unknown reason the traffic map will not upload. Please fix this problem..
Would be a great tool if the drive up spaces left on ferry routes tool was in any way accurate. I think I'll go back to just carrying a paper schedule. All its features work!
Excellent App This is my Go-to app for travel by land and water here in Washington. I love all of the features, especially being able to anticipate and plan while on the road, with its real time ferry positioning.
- Minor bug fixes
- Added Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) traffic flow map
- Fixes error causing app to crash on startup for those with favorited Ferry Route Schedules. Also fixes crash for some when first accessing Ferry Route Schedule page.
- Added Ferry crossing times to Route Schedules and Favorites display.
- Fix layout alignment of favorite star on Ferries Route Schedules page.
- Updated new toll rates as of July 1, 2015.
Realtime predictions for Washington DC MetroRail, MetroBus and other local buses