Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
There are 8 categories of attractions: Beaches, Fun for Kids, Gardens, General Attractions, Museums and Galleries, Parks, Pools, and Seattle Center. Hospitals and Police Precinct categories are also included in case users need medical help or require help from law enforcement.
Information about an attraction includes opening hours (if any), admission/ticket price information (if any) and a brief summary of an attraction.
Directions from the user’s current location to the attraction can be found with just a few button taps. A button on an attraction’s information page opens Google Maps and fills out the “Destination From” and “Destination To” fields. The user simply chooses their preferred method of travel (vehicle, transit, bicycle, or on foot). To get directions, ensure that your phone’s GPS and wireless networks are enabled.
In essence, “Seattle for Tourists and Washingtonians” gathers and cuts down on a user’s search time for Seattle’s best attractions and information about that attraction by delivering data user’s will most likely want (hours, admission, and summary) and provides directions to the attraction with a few button taps.
This application was built for the Evergreen Apps 2012 competition. www.evergreenapps.org
Direct Ferries App Features:
- Easy comparison tool allows you to quickly access the cheapest ferry prices.
- Book last minute ferry tickets - as close as 2 hours before departure or plan ahead and book up to 12 months in the future.
- Don’t get lost, use the port finder feature to find the ferry port.
- Complete unfinished ferry bookings late, we’ll email you the itinerary and quote.
- Re-call ferry bookings or amend and cancel your ferry tickets in ‘my account’.
- All the ferry companies including P&O Ferries, DFDS Seaways, Brittany Ferries, Irish Ferries, Stena Line and more.
- Secure payment by PayPal, credit or debit card
- Fast booking and instant email confirmation
★ Application contains more than 600 cameras (live images, webcams, CCTV)!
Cameras are grouped in groups so you can find cameras you need fast.
(Seattle, Spokane, Bellingham, Bellingham, Mount Vernon & Stanwood, Olympia,
Ferry Cameras, Airports, Canadian Border, Vancouver area...)
Cameras are mostly traffic but we have other types of cameras as well.
You can search for a group, or for camera inside selected group.
✔ App have widgets for cameras, so you can place some of the cameras you use the most on your home screen.
✔ You can play/stop/change camera directly from your home screen.
✔ You can mark cameras as favorite for fast access when you need it later.
✔ You can take image from any of camera with share button. Image will be saved on your SD Card and you can share it with any app that can share images.
✔ You can choose between 5 color schemes (Menu->Colors)
For Seattle and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Seattle Tacoma Airport (Sea-Tac) is the major international airport in the Northwest and the largest airport in the state of Washington. The app provides you with the information you need to navigate this beautiful airport and to take advantage of its many amenities. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, arrival and departure boards, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information on Seattle Airport--useful information you need to make the most of your time at the airport.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
Using Airport Finder we include airports in San Francisco, Seattle, Las Vegas, Honolulu, Portland, Sacramento, San Jose and all the airports of the world.
A community based app that brings together border crossers by allowing them to report and share their wait times with others. The app also provides CBP wait times. it also tells you what is the best time to cross the border, via historical graphs. We average the wait times for the past three months and provide you with historical trends. It also provides you with the maximum and minimum wait times for any port. No other app provides this feature. Its companion web site is http://traffic.calit2.net/border
• Allows border crossers to report their own wait times from up to 40 miles away
• Best time to cross the border via historical graphs
• Current wait times for Passenger, Commercial & Pedestrian lanes
• Number of lanes open
• App Widget for wait times
• Closest port of entry
Potrai vedere in tempo reale orari, prezzi e disponibilità di tutte le compagnie di navigazione e in 4 semplici passaggi potrai concludere la tua prenotazione: riceverai via sms il codice di prenotazione del tuo biglietto valido per l’imbarco e via e-mail la copia tuo biglietto.
Quali sono i vantaggi di Traghettilines APP?
- 35 compagnie di navigazione, più di 1000 linee marittime del Mediterraneo disponibili in tempo reale e in un’unica applicazione;
- uniforme processo di prenotazione per tutte le compagnie marittime;
- prezzi e offerte speciali sempre aggiornati;
- possibilità di prenotare andata e ritorno con compagnie diverse;
- possibilità di confrontare i tuoi preventivi;
- sistemi di pagamento garantiti e differenziati: carta di credito, paypal, bonifico e bollettino;
- invio codice di prenotazione valido per l’imbarco via sms e titoli di viaggio via e-mail;
- applicazione GRATUITA.
Sardegna, Sicilia, Corsica, Elba, Eolie, Ischia, Grecia, Spagna, Malta e Croazia sono solo alcune delle 32 destinazioni che potrai raggiungere con Traghettilines APP : seleziona l’orario e le tratta, confronta i prezzi e scegli la tariffa più adatta a te e acquista i tuoi biglietti scegliendo tra le opzioni di pagamento proposte.
Oltre alla tecnologia più evoluta puoi contare sull’assistenza 7 giorni su 7 del maggior Centro Prenotazioni Traghetti d’ Italia, attivo dal 2006 con 50 operatori qualificati che rispondono in 5 lingue.
Affidati a noi per la prenotazione del tuo traghetto: scegli Traghettilines APP!
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Ferriesonline.com is the App that allows you to find the ferry for the route you are looking for with a few clicks, thanks to real-time link with the main Italian and international companies: Moby Lines, Blu Navy, Grimaldi Lines, Tirrenia, Sardinia Ferries, Grandi Navi Veloci, Minoan, Siremar, Toremar, Saremar, Caremar, Cotunav, are some of the companies on which you will be able to compare prices and availability, choosing the ferry most comfortable and convenient for you.
Check the features of the shipping companies and their ferries in the dedicated sections.
With Ferriesonline.com you can quickly compare in real time the prices of the most important shipping companies and book your trip.
Have a nice trip!
- See your relevant info without having to scroll through lists. Set it and forget it
- The same up to date, comprehensive info from the WSDOT, but in a much more mobile-friendly format
- Large bold fonts to quickly and easily see the info you care about
Each time you launch the app, it will refresh the data for all 4 screens. While running (visible), you will need to manually refresh the data (menu->refresh).
We welcome feature requests and suggestions
Gogobot's Seattle City Guide offers the best personalized guide to Seattle. Known for its seafood, coffee, and its famously wet weather, Seattle is a beautiful city nestled in the heart of the Puget Sound. No matter when you’re travelling to Seattle, some attractions are good rain or shine. First, go to Pikes Place Market, which has been a Seattle institution since 1907, making it one of the oldest farmer’s markets in the U.S. Afterwards, grab a plate of a classic Seattle dish, salmon and chips, at one of the many fish restaurants on the Seattle waterfront. For those unafraid of heights, take an elevator up the Space Needle, which has become a symbol of the Seattle skyline with its utterly unique flying-saucer-shaped observation deck located 520 feet above ground, offering views of the city and the looming Mt. Rainier in the distance. On sunny days, the ferry is a beautiful way to see the city, relax, and even possibly explore one of the islands in the Puget Sound. Outdoor activities are always abundant in Seattle with great hiking, water sports, and biking close by. Hotels can be found plentifully in downtown, but good deals also wait in the University District. With a definite northwestern, independent feel, Seattle is a perfect combination of nature and city making for the perfect getaway.
What users love about the Gogobot Seattle Travel Guide:
✓ EXPLORE Seattle to the fullest.
✓ PLAN your next trip easily and discover where friends have been!
✓ BOOK a hotel on the go with just a tap.
✓ CREATE stunning photo postcards and reviews of places you've visited.
✓ GET INSPIRED with postcards and reviews by friends and travelers like you
✓ JOIN a community of passionate travelers from around the world.
Gogobot Tribes are communities of travelers who share common interests. Are you a trail-blazing jet-setter with an adrenaline addiction? The Adventure Tribe may be for you. Feel at home in high-end hotels in exotic locations? Check out the Luxury Tribe for great tips. Always on top of the latest local hotspots? The Trendsters Tribe and Nightlife Tribe is where you'll find your groove. With 19 Tribes, and more on the way, travel advice has never been more personal!
Share your experiences with your friends. Turn your photos into digital postcards and customize them with filters to make them look beautiful. You can share your postcards with friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS. You can also browse beautiful postcards from around the world on the "Featured" feed.
What users are saying:
“Love this app, love the idea of tapping into my Facebook friend network for travel tips. Also love making postcards :)” – Paul, Australia
"I used to use Frommer's and Lonely Planet - now I use Gogobot for my ultimate travel guide." – Erica, NYC
"If you like TripAdvisor, Gogobot will blow your mind" – Michael Arrington, TechCrunch
"Its like Yelp for travel!" - Connie, San Jose, CA
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Exploring Seattle (9 sights)
* Famous Architecture (8 sights)
* The Seattle Center (8 sights)
* Landmarks in Seattle (10 sights)
* Art Galleries in Seattle (9 sights)
* Nightlife in Pioneer Square (6 sights)
* The Pioneer Square (8 sights)
* Fremont Neighborhood (9 sights)
* Shopping - Downtown Seattle (7 sights)
* Gay Nightlife- Capitol Hill (8 sights)
* Religious Structures (9 sights)
* Gay Nightlife in Seattle (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.