Watch your favorite movies and shows instantly on your Android phone or tablet, or on any HDTV using Chromecast. You can also download and watch from anywhere, even when you're not connected.
Note: TV shows are currently only available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Canada and Australia.
**Please use magnet links where possible**
✔ (NEW) Easy access to your media with integrated music and video libraries
✔ (NEW) Auto-shutdown (Pro feature)
Fast, light, and powerful: that’s the core of our download technology. The uTorrent Android torrent app reflects that. We developed uTorrent Android around your mobile download needs with
✔ Beautifully light, clean design
✔ Wifi-only mode to save on mobile data
✔ No download speed limits and no download size limits
✔ Select files to download within a torrent to minimize your storage footprint
✔ Better music listening and video viewing experience with integrated music and video players
✔ Choose your file download location
✔ Download torrents and download magnet links
✔ Choose between deleting torrents only, or torrents & files
✔ Translations in Pусский, Español, Italiano, Português do Brasil
✔ Download licensed, free music and videos from BitTorrent’s Bundle content partners
✔ Downloaded more than one music file in a torrent? Play them all at once as a playlist
✔ Make your Android device so much more fun
And, unlike most Android torrent download clients, µTorrent (uTorrent) includes the very latest in core torrenting technology, continuously updated by dedicated client core engineers to maximize performance.
To get the best performance and avoid running up your data charges on mobile downloads, we recommend taking advantage of Wifi-only mode whenever possible.
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) or a guide to get started with your downloads? Visit this page: http://bit.ly/1kx19Zt
Support and feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the uTorrent mobile forum at http://bit.ly/11I26UT
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/utorrent
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/utorrent
Here’s what the press is saying:
★ TheNextWeb “...Android users have it pretty good.”
★ Alpha Wired "...recent updates to the app have made it increasingly better, perfecting an already solid piece of software."
★ "Seamless. With the built in music player, there are no headaches with finding songs, applying artwork, etc."
★ "The app for macbook is already good! The android app is better. I changed to an android phone because of this."
★ “Brilliant. This app is absolutely brilliant. The update made it exceptionally better; and not only in aesthetics…”
★ "...isn't it awesome when you go to rate an app and already have from years ago! I first rated it on my s2. Now I'm on my s5 and it's still as epic :)"
★ “I love you guys”
Thanks, Mom ;)
Your feedback is very important to us. Please email us directly at email@example.com if you have any problems with your downloads, or any requests for the client team. Thank you in advance.
Enjoy an ads-free experience with the Pro version of this downloader app -- now with auto-shutdown and battery saving preferences. Check out uTorrent Pro: http://bit.ly/1fuF34P
Upgraded to Pro in-app, and wondering how to get Pro back? Just re-download the free app-- it will turn into Pro on its own.
Looking for a torrent remote control for your uTorrent download client on your home computer? Check out uTorrent Remote for Android: http://bit.ly/TZrpvg
Brought to you by the uTorrent mobile team
--Light. Limitless. µTorrent® for Android.
bit torrent скачать торрент frostwire
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dream licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
background play removed from this app due to Terms service of API .
Viral is an innovative video player that has many features .
For those of you who like to multi-task, it allows you to pop-out and float your videos above any other app, so you can watch a video and send text messages, emails or just browse the Internet. If your device is powerful enough, you can even view multiple floating videos!
You can also choose to visualize your videos in fullscreen mode or minimize the playing video to the notification tray so you can listen to the audio in the background – great for listening music or podcasts from YouTube while you're on the run!
This app has the following features to give you the best seamless and intuitive experience:
• Support ChromeCast from any stream video .
• Connect to your YouTube account (access to Watch Later, My Uploads, Playlists…)
• Resizable Pop-up player, which can also play local videos from your video gallery
• Multiple Pop-up player at same time.
• Minimize to notification bar and play in the background
• Change video resolutions from 144p up to 720p
• Tab sliding interface for easy navigation (change brightness and volume directly by swiping on the video)
• Highly customizable interface with lots of settings and options, and more…!
Before leaving a low rating, please consider contacting us (email below) with your feedback first. We appreciate your comments and suggestions, and we are willing to help resolve any issues you might have. We hope to make this app the ultimate mobile companion to your video viewing experience!
if u want help us to make this app perfect please join us in this group to become beta tester :
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate - easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
Video Player for Android is currently the easiest-to-use video player on the market. Its intelligent detection adaptive algorithm makes it more convenient for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
It supports all popular video formats, including AVI, 3GP, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV, etc. It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. It can automatically detect videos in the phone memory and SD Card, allowing you to quickly locate and play the video.
As a media player, Video Player for Android can not only play high-definition videos, movies and flash files, but also play music. So Video Player for Android can be used as a music player as well.
Video Player for Android is the essential software of android mobile phone. It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie!
1 automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files
2 supports all video and audio playback formats
3 supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
4 using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
5 small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
There are hundreds kinds of Android phones/tablets in the world. We are always doing our best to make this app working better and easier on every device. But it is really very very hard job... So if you find any issues, please send email to us instead of useless comments or rating, we will try our best to help you!
With our new subscription service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both Unlimited and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 50,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
Key function points:
1, automatic identification of all the video files in the phone
2, HD playback your video files;
3, thumbnail display the contents of the video file
4, delete files, rename, play pause operation;
5, smooth playback of FLV files;
6, recent playlist
7, quick browser your video folder
Mediatap supports major streaming video sites such as Vimeo, TED, and more than 50 other sites.
Mediatap highlighted functions:
-All downloaded files are automatically organized by file types such as “movies”, “music” and stored under the “File Manager”.
-Organize your files by creating folders.
-Rename, delete,copy, move, share files
-Transfer downloaded files by connecting your phone to your PC using USB cable.
-Select multiple files at once.
-Downloads can be resumed automatically even if you lose internet connection.
-Create and manage your bookmarks for easy browsing.
How to download media files:
1.Type the link or search keyword in an address bar. OR you can tap the link from the history or bookmark.
2.When you are on the page you want to download, you can download the file by tapping the "Downloader" button located first icon of top right bar.
3.The sidebar icon located at the top left corner can swipe the view left to show the left menu view. In left menu view, we can see the Web Browser, Downloader Manager, File Manager, FTP Manager and so on. "Downloader Manager" shows the currently downloading files and completed file and in the "File Manager" tab , we can view the downloaded files saved in respective folders.
How to create a folder
By touching add more icon, located on the top right, you will see the list "Select All", "Sort by", "New Folder", and so on. So, please select the "New Folder" then give the name and press "OK".
How to Select/Deselect
You can see the rectangle every right side of folder or files. If you tap on this rectangle or check box, you will see the mark on it. This mean you have already selected this icon. For deselection, you must tap on these check box again, then you will notice that the mark is disappeared.
Description of icon
Top left icon , 3 parallel lines, is the Sidebar icon. When you tap on this icon, you will see the left navigation menu which includes Web Browser, Downloader Manager, File Manager, FTP Manager , Setting Manager and Exit.
This button supports the user to download the media such as movies, pictures, music, ebook and so on.
This button help the user to view and manage both "Bookmarks" and "History".
Top right button is the more button where we can create New Tab, Homepage and add Bookmark, Bookmark with QR code.Moreover, we can also find some thing on the web page with"Find on page".
This button is located under the "More button" and beside the address bar. It help you to create new tab.
It can plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
We ensure that your file is played in the original resolution, through the optimization of the encoding format file playback speed and effectiveness to achieve the best results.
* Supports most of popular video and audio file formats.
* Play network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD isos.
* Quick start, smooth playback support.
* Small memory, simple operation.
* Smart media library for audio and video files, easier and faster to find all your media files.
* Browse folders directly.
* Support for multi-track audio and subtitles.
* Supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments.
* Supports gestures to control volume and brightness.
* Playback speed control.
* Set sleep timer.
* Add subtitle file
* Includes a widget for audio control
* Supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
* History playlist.
It is both an audio and a video player. The most powerful Media player in Android Market.
The best way to enjoy your movie and music.
Please enjoy the smooth playback experience by Video Player!
This app is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License ver3 or later.
Video Player project: https://github.com/SuperShark09/Video-Player
VLC for Android Beta original project: http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc-ports/android.git
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
● Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and easily switch between message types.
● Include all your friends with group chats for up to 100 people.
● Say more with photos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
● Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
● Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS, and voicemail integration.
● Keep in touch with friends across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
● Message friends anytime, even if they’re offline.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged. View our calling rates at https://www.google.com/hangouts/rates
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
We’ve taken out the complicated stuff and made an app even little ones can navigate — that means big buttons, easy scrolling, and instant full-screen.
VIDEOS KIDS WILL LOVE
Kids can enjoy favorites like Sesame Street, Thomas & Friends, and Dreamworks, online hits like Mother Goose Club, TuTiTu, and Super Simple Songs, plus anything else they’re into — music, gaming, science, crafts, and more.
VIDEOS PARENTS CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT
We’re as focused on kids’ safety as you are, so we’ve built the YouTube Kids app to be a family-friendly place to explore.
When your child browses the app’s home screen, they’ll find a vast selection of kid-appropriate channels and playlists. When families search in the app, we use a mix of input from our users and automated analysis to categorize and screen out the videos that make parents nervous.
And for added peace of mind, parents can quickly notify YouTube if they see anything questionable directly from the app.
SETTINGS FOR PARENTS
You can turn off search for an even more contained experience. Or set the built-in timer to let your kids know when it’s time to stop watching (so you don’t have to). The app puts these settings behind a grown-ups-only lock, out of kids’ reach.
YouTube Kids. Made for curious little minds.
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one tap.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• REMINDERS: More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE: Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH: Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL: Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 in Play credits for completing it. Questions can range from, "Which logo is best?" and "Which promotion is most compelling?" to "When do you plan on traveling next?"