♦ Top 5 mobile games of 2012 - IndieGameReviewer.com ♦
Easy to learn but hard to master, the game features gameplay that sees you inadvertently creating your own puzzles!
Place requested buildings in the queue to earn points, but watch out: Nobody wants to live next to a landfill site or industrial estate! Everybody wants a nice park or school nearby, but the city's budget is limited.
This is where you come in...
Megacity is a game of planning and thinking ahead to squeeze the most points of out your citizens by clever town planning. And if it all goes wrong, it's their fault for electing you mayor, right?
It's Tetris meets Sim City! Critically well reviewed on every platform, if you haven't played it yet- what are you waiting for?!
Megacity is a real thinking person's game, which appeals to and is suitable for all ages.
♦ Dozens of different buildings!
With more to unlock as you progress!
♦ Challenge Mode!
Figure out how to complete the level with the buildings given.
♦ Multi-platform online high scores!
Compete with others on different devices.
♦ An achievement system that matters!
Help unlock new buildings with each achievement.
♦ Universally compatible.
The game will adapt to all screen sizes for tablets & phones without stretched graphics!
- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
As seen In The New York Times Magazine, and in Apple and Best Buy Stores everywhere
Best Word Game! - 148Apps' 2011 Best App Ever Awards
"Spelltower is groundbreaking" - gamertell.com (Android Amusements)
"One of the finest word games available." - Android Rundown
- Touch Arcade's Favorite Puzzle game of 2011 -
Ranked #2 in Mashable's Top 10 Mobile Word Games
"I'm obsessed, I'm ignoring my family!" - John Moe, NPR Marketplace
"guaranteed to entertain" - IGN
"by far one of the best [word puzzle games] in recent years" - 4.5/5 Stars - Editors Choice - 148Apps
"SpellTower is an extraordinary word game that deserves a place among the best of the genre." - 4/4 - SlideToPlay
"The Boggle Tetris That We Needed"
- Kotaku's Gaming App of The Day
"A must-buy for word fiends, SpellTower is an uncommonly attractive and thoughtfully designed puzzler" - 9/10 - Gold Award - Pocket Gamer
"Elegant, clever and fun. Proof That Word Games Can Be Beautiful" - 5/5 Stars - TouchArcade
"Nervy, humbling, and strangely energizing. If you can handle the stress, SpellTower is magnificent" - 8/10 - EDGE Magazine
"A superb word game... for anyone in your household who loves a good word teaser, even the most technologically-challenged. Grab it and start spelling!" - JayIsGames
"I expect to be playing for a long time" - ZTGD
"It's Boggle on crack... only costs 2$, and your life." - Weekend Confirmed
* Tested.com App of The Day! *
"The best word game you haven't played", "A brain-picking puzzler" - Pitchfork / KillScreen Magazine
"I’m already convinced Spell Tower is a significantly better game [than PopCap’s Bookworm]."
* Requires 50mb of storage (the game expands files after download) *
- From the creator of critically acclaimed titles Halcyon, Bit Pilot, and Unify -
Find and swipe (or tap!) words in 5 challenging modes. Make long words or use bonus tiles to clear extra letters from the screen!
Once you have it down, Challenge your friends via intense local multiplayer.
* WORDS + STRATEGY = AWESOME *
Pick your words wisely! As you work, more tiles rise from the bottom of the screen, and it'll take all of your lexicological wits and tactical know-how to keep them down. If any of the letters make it to the top row, it's game over.
* FIVE AMAZING MODES *
- TOWER MODE : No pressure here. Try and get the highest score possible out of 150 letters, eliminating small words to set up 7- and 8-letter blockbusters!
- PUZZLE MODE : Every word you make adds a new row of letters! Strategic word finding at its best.
- EXTREME PUZZLE MODE : Puzzle mode with the minimum word length cranked up. Experts only!
- RUSH MODE : Rows of letters build up over time. Find words as fast as you can, but be careful you don't back yourself into a corner!
- DEBATE MODE : Feeling good? Challenge your friends in this intense local wifi multiplayer mode.
- Google Play leader boards and achievements for each mode and highest scoring word!
Where’s My Perry is a challenging physics-based puzzler where you need to use water in all its different forms - ice, steam and liquid - to solve the puzzle. Overflowing with intuitive controls, vibrant spy-themed graphics, and best of all, lasers, you will be immersed in the world of Agent P!
MORE THAN 140 PUZZLES ACROSS 7 CHAPTERS, WITH FREE UPDATES!
AGENT P’S STORY
Perry from Phineas and Ferb is no ordinary platypus, he’s actually a semi-aquatic sleuth known as Agent P! And, you know, he SAVES THE WORLD! When summoned to headquarters by Major Monogram our fedora-rockin spy becomes stuck in his transportation tubes. Help Agent P get to headquarters for mission briefing by guiding water or steam to the generators powering the tubes.
DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED
Dr. Doofenshmirtz is set on taking over the tri-state area. He is tired of being defeated by Perry, and wants an agency of his own. His plans always end in failure, but this time he has a seemingly infallible plan; to create an evil army. Use his new minion-inatior to transform everyday, household objects into his own evil agents. Try 5 evil agent levels for free and join the evil corporation officially with 60 levels for an additional in-app purchase.
AMAZING STATES OF PLAY
Water comes in many forms and you’re going to experience them all. Cut dirt to guide water and steam across ice, dirt and rock in a variety of levels. The fluid physics are lifelike, but way more FUN!
The evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers – you’ll need to use them all to help change water to its different forms.
• The “Heat-inator” instantly turns a body of water into steam, or ice into water!
• The “Cool-inator” instantly turns a body of water into ice, and steam into water!
• The “Celebrate-inator”, vacuums up water or steam to…wait, that’s classified!
COLLECTIBLES, CHALLENGES AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect all 3 gnomes in each level to become a master spy and find top-secret collectibles to unlock bonus levels featuring Balloony – Dr. Doof’s childhood friend!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more top-secret hints, tips and other classified materials.
Where’s My Perry – every drop counts when it’s SPY TIME!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$1.00
Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.
"One of the very finest hours, and the value of such a thing is incalculable" - Kotaku
"Brilliant design... stayed with me like a dream I didn't want to forget... 9/10" - Polygon
"Monument Valley stuns with its serenity... each screen is a work of art" - Huffington Post
"Almost impossibly gorgeous... a feast for your senses... 5/5" - Touch Arcade
“Monument Valley is the most elegant game I have ever played” - Tim Schafer
Inspired by minimalist 3D design, optical illusions and palaces and temples from around the world, every monument is a unique, hand-crafted world to explore.
EASY TO USE
Twist and drag to reshape the world and help Ida to explore. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
Audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Synchronize your game across all your devices.
Monument Valley is optimised for both tablets and phones.
The premise of Block Puzzle is simple: Drag blocks around the screen to fit them into the shaded region in the middle of the screen. This is simple at first with just a few blocks and a few different possible arrangements. But as the number of blocks increase it definitely becomes a challenge.
★ 6000 FREE levels!
★ Two game modes
★ Five difficulty levels
★ Infinite Challenge against the clock
★ Rank up in the leaderboards, challenge your friends via Google Play Games
★ 25+ achievements to win
“Utterly charming.” - Kotaku
“Delightful” - The Guardian
“A game anyone can enjoy, and it's probably going to make you smile within the first minute.” - PC Mag
“Cute, clever, and oddly rewarding.” - 148 Apps
“If you need a good puzzle game today, or heck, even a smile, you should probably go grab Tiny Thief.” - Touch Arcade
In a world of greed, corruption and injustice, one little guy decides to stand up for the little guy! Say hello to Tiny Thief, an unconventional hero who uses cunning and trickery to out-smart his opponents across six epic medieval adventures. But beware! He faces fearsome foes, like the Dark Knight, rogue pirates and even a giant robot!
Tiny Thief brings back the magic from the point-and-click games of old, charming you with its very own visual style and offbeat sense of humor.
The game throws some seriously mind-boggling puzzles at you, with tons of surprising interactive gameplay elements along the way. So get ready to embark on an epic quest to save a princess and kingdom in peril!
Six big adventures – sneak and steal your way through six epic quests, featuring an awesome pirate ship and daring castle siege!
Use cunning and skill – out-smart your tricky opponents using the element of surprise and some downright sneakiness!
Unexpected surprises – explore fully interactive levels and uncover hidden treasures and other surprises at every turn!
Tiny Thief is ready to start his big adventure. Are you?
What's new in update 1.2.0:
UNLOCK A FULL NEW EPISODE WITH A SIMPLE PURCHASE: In this new magical adventure, the King is kidnapped by the Wicked Witch! To rescue him, our tiny hero will have to turn to dark magic for help, and fight witches and their evil spells. The final battle is a classic duel with a dragon! Can Tiny Thief break the spell and free the King?
- 5 New, magic-filled levels
- 18 Hidden objects to find
- 10 New characters including witches, ghosts and dragons
Please be aware that Google Play is required to make in-app purchases.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
Help Maxwell acquire the Starite by creating any object, bringing it to life and using it to solve each challenge.
Let your imagination run wild in this groundbreaking puzzle game. Summon to life a ‘colossal, winged car’ or a ‘shy, frost-breathing, robotic hippopotamus’! If you can think it, you can create it.
It’s the perfect game for the casual player looking for fun and extensive replay with unlimited solutions and different outcomes. Or, the Scribblenauts fan wanting the complete Maxwell experience.
Whether you’re 8 or 80, the only limit is your imagination!
And, the critics love it!
> “Editors’ Choice Award” – IGN.com
> “A work of utter genius.” – Touch Arcade
> “A brilliant game.” – Wired.com
> “4/4 Stars. A highly recommended puzzle game for all ages.” – USA Today
50 levels to play! Includes 40 of the most popular levels from Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts and 10 original levels exclusive to Remix.
Purchase a World Pass and receive all current and future world expansions - 40 extra levels and counting! If you previously purchased a world expansion, you’re automatically upgraded to a World Pass and all future worlds will now automatically appear in your game for free.
Re-live Scribblenauts by playing as a different character from in the game. Try out the feature with the free God avatar!
Enter the Playground to create objects to your heart’s content, playing and interacting in a true sandbox!
INNOVATIVE USER INTERFACE
Use the “shake to undo” function to remove created objects simply by shaking your Android device.
Create what you want and see what happens!
Hang out with Maxwell!
> VISIT Maxwell:: www.scribblenautsremix.com
> LIKE Maxwell:: www.facebook.com/ScribblenautsVideoGame
> FOLLOW Maxwell: http://twitter.com/ScribbleMaxwell
5/5 Android Tapp
10/10 Android Rundown
Devil's Attorney is a turn-based strategy game set in the 80's where you play as Max McMann, a defense attorney that's high on charm but low on moral fiber.
Your objective is to free all of your clients and use the money you earn to buy accessories and new furniture for your apartment; boosting your ego and unlocking new courtroom skills in the process.
• 58 challenging cases to complete
• 1 implausible storyline
• 3 neighborhoods to explore
• 9 devious prosecutors to outwit
• 3 difficulty settings
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/devilsattorney
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$2.99
The little green monster Om Nom is back and hungrier than ever! Team up with the Professor, a mad (but not bad!) scientist determined to study Om Nom’s candy-loving behavior through a series of experiments. Use suction cups and other funny devices to collect shiny gold stars, uncover hidden prizes and unlock new levels!
- 8 level packs with 200 levels
- Innovative physics gameplay
- Adorable character
- Outstanding graphics
- Om Nom animation shorts
- Constant free updates with new levels and animations
About the game:
“Cut the Rope: Experiments from ZeptoLab follows the exact same formula as its predecessor, which means it's awesome.” - IGN
“If Cut the Rope: Experiments uncovers one scientific truth, it’s this: ZeptoLab knows how to put together a charming puzzle game.” - Tapscape
“Cut the Rope: Experiments takes the original's addictive formula and adds a splash of deviousness, thanks to the addition of some cunning new items.” - Pocket Gamer
- Fun and original one button gameplay
- No in app purchases!
- No ads!
- Built-in level editor
- 10.000+ user-created levels !
- Google Play Game Services integrated with leaderboards and achievements!
"Stolen Couch Games' Ichi is a well thought out puzzler that will occasionally quicken your pulse" - EDGE
"Ichi is a cute yet tricky one-button puzzler"
- Michael Rose, Indiegames
"A fun, stylish and challenging indie experience"
- Chad Awkerman, DualShockers
"There's only one key to press, after all, so how challenging could that be? Try a whole lot of challenging."
- john bardinelli, JayisGames
"The sketchy art style extends beyond the title screen to a game with rich visuals"
- John Polson, DIYGamer
"Ichi is an extremely well-made casual puzzler. It’s perfect for just relaxing and doing nothing more."
"Clever, clean and devious in its design, ichi by Stolen Couch Games pulls no punches when it comes to its puzzling gameplay." -AppSpy
Autumn is coming. Leaves fall, and spirits rise from the fallen leaves to begin their journey home. You must guide them, without direct control, by changing how the wind blows or by rebuilding the ground. Each spirit can be sacrificed to perform one of four actions - build a bridge of leaves, create a blowing cloud, dig tunnels, or block wind currents in an area. Use your actions wisely or you will run out of spirits. In each level it's up to you to find your own creative solution on how to get the spirits to the goal.
NEW FAST-FORWARD FEATURE! Hold the bottom left corner of the screen to fast-forward your Spirits on their way to the spiral. You asked - we listened!
★★★★★ REVIEWS ★★★★★
"Striking art and innovative gameplay"
"Spirits is clever, challenging, and beautiful"
"Spirits is an outstanding blend of puzzle and strategy"
"The overall design -- graphics, animation, audio tracks -- as well as the whimsical element of soaring on the wind, really make this an enjoyable title to experience"
"Gorgeous visuals; ambient music; solid level design"
–Slide To Play
"Where Spirits really innovates is in its look and feel. When the wind physics start to do their thing, the experience is pretty magical"
–TUAW, Mike Schramm
"Spirits is more than just a pretty face, as you'll utilize little creatures to build ladders, dig tunnels, or blow gusts of wind to get their counterparts to an exit. It's similar to what we've seen in Lemmings or Downstream Panic, but the use of wind and the diverse puzzles keep things fresh and interesting"
"Relaxing, stunning, and simple will keep players coming back for more"
"Visually, the game is gorgeous. Everything has a soft, ethereal vibe to it, particularly the soothing ambient music and the challenging (but not frustrating) level design"
–The Mac Gamer
"There is so much attention to detail in this game that once you have finished it you will want to play it all over again"
★★★★★ AWARDS ★★★★★
Winner of the IndieCade "Best Aesthetics" Award, Culver City, California, USA – 2010
IGF 2011: Best Mobile Game - Honorable mention
Sense of Wonder Night Selection at Tokyo Game Show, Japan – 2010
★★★★★ VIDEO & SUPPORT ★★★★★
Visit www.spacesofplay.com/spirits to watch a gameplay video. Search on YouTube for walkthroughs of all levels in Spirits. For questions and support send emails to email@example.com.
If you experience technical problems, please try to reboot your device.