Maths exercises for kids in KS1 and First Grade (age 5-7 years). Features Addition, Subtraction, Fractions & Splitting, Place value and Time & Clock concepts. Learning numeracy concepts has never been so much fun.
Games are designed to enhance following skills:
1. Basic mathematics
2. Numbers recognition
3. Hand-eye coordination
5. Visual perception
11. Attention to detail
List of games
* Sort it out
* Number Names
* Tens and Ones
* Even Odd
* Fractional Pizza
* Add Me Up
* Cut it Off
* Halves and Doubles
* Tick Tock
1. Colorful games to teach kids learning basics.
2. Frequent repetition to help children learn.
3. Easy to use. Kid friendly interface.
4. Beautiful stickers to earn.
5. Free play.
** About Greysprings
** Visit us at www.greysprings.com
** Contact us: email@example.com
** Applications from Greysprings
1. Kids Preschool Games
2. Kids Preschool Basics
3. Kids Preschool Numbers & Math
4. Kids Preschool Learn Letters
5. Kids Shapes & Colors
2. We do not collect any personal information about kids