Educational games to teach your kids English Alphabet, Phonics games, Vocabulary and Sight Word games. To teach your kindergartener Letters, phonics,Rhyming words. etc. A fun learning app to help child read and build vocabulary. Word making games not only helps the kids to improve vocabulary and spellings but also help them learn English phonetic for Alphabet. Kids can also learn about the Sight words with the help of fun learning pedagogy.
The interactive learning is a great mode of education as toddlers enter kindergarten as Kinesthetic learners (age 3-6 years). Fun way to encourage the child to learn while playing.
• Ten simple & colorful games designed to help young kids learn basics of English.
• An effective and engaging way, designed especially for kindergarten and Ks1 children.
• Covers preliminary English precepts such as alphabet recognition, phonics, and simple English reading.
• Core activities for foundation stage of primary and montessori school to facilitate reading.
• A common playground for randomly playing all the Quizzes.
• Vocabulary Quiz
• Spelling Challenges
• Spelling tests
• Easy and intuitive instructions for the young brains.
• Rewards and appreciation to boost our champion’s morale
The first app in our English reading for kindergarten kids, designed especially for young kids (4-8 age group), to lay the groundwork for English learning with the help of fun activities. 14 high quality activities at a single place, each focusing on a key precept of elementary English. Funny and enticing rewards keep our young learner amused for hours while introducing them to the language. The unique interactive activities are perfect to help them learn the language in a structured way. The activities also help build their hand-eye coordination, motor skills and concentration.
The activities do not force timed completion, and therefore encourage the kid to learn at his/her own pace. Kids are enchanted with the experience of the game as there is no winning and no losing. Appreciation and stars can be earned at the end of each activity. Adorable stickers can be collected after scoring enough points.
** Designed to enhance following skills
1. Basic Language
2. Letter recognition
4. Visual perception
11. Attention to detail
12. Word Formation
13. Rhyming Words reading games
** List of Kindergarten Games
1. Color balls
2. Vertical match
4. Odd one out
6. Complete The Words
7. Rhyming words
8. Letter grid
9. Find The Rhyme
10. Hello abc Phonics
11. Match the shadow and learn Spellings
** About Greysprings
** Visit us at www.greysprings.com
** Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We do not collect any personal information about kids