This dang ol thing rules. Whenever my good buddies wants to go down to our local parking lot and scout tail from our truck beds, we like to stay in touch using this application. It's also helpful whenever we feel like debating string theory and don't want to meet up to do so. Toby Keith forever.
On a Google Pixel XL. The app crashes every time I hit the emoji button that's in app. Every single time. Has been going on for a long time and would hope to see a fix eventually.
It won't allow me to use my phone number. Every time I try to register my number I never receive a confirmation text. So now my groups messages always show up as text messages (Iget about 70 texts per day from them). It's Uber annoying
I've never had a problem with the app but I do wish I could delete old conversations and not just temporarily "hide" them. I've have messages that are 4 years old. Tired of seeing them.
Good app but not intuitive. I deleted the entire history of the posts on my time-line, when attempting to delete one post. Support couldn't do anything about it. It was a big loss, really needs to be corrected
So far I am enjoying the app ...I use it for a group that I have at church. I was just wondering about editing comments I don't see that as being an option.
Now change a group's owner from right inside the app!
- New groups with no messages were being put at the bottom of the Recents list
- Fixed some annoying scrolling issues around tall messages
- Fixed a crash that would happen if someone had mentioned you in an old client
- Fixed a crash that might happen if someone was typing when you started the app
- Fixed a common crash when sending messages with a weak network
- Improvements to read receipt handling for direct messages