Textra features the new Lollipop Material Design look from Google. Fluid, intuitive and delightful!
★ Number 1 ranked SMS app
★ Highest rated at 4.5 stars
★ Smallest resource size at 3.8M
Comes with a bunch of great extra features like 800+ emoji's, heaps of material design theme colors, dark mode, floating Lollipop style notifications, scheduled SMS & MMS, delayed sending (stop while sending), slide to delete / call, quick snap camera, multi-select picture gallery, quick reply popup, better MMS GROUP messaging, audio messages and SMS blocker / blacklisting.
Plus 'oh so easy' default or per contact customization for bubble colors, signatures and notifications (icon color, led color, sound, vibrate, privacy, repeating and muting).
It's pretty special; try it, tell your friends, shout from the treetops, but most of all enjoy it!
Simple. Beautiful. Fast.
P.S works with Pushbullet and Android Wear for SMS Quick Replying.
Textra is a seriously beautiful, feature rich SMS and MMS replacement app.
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
★ NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.
★ MULTIMEDIA: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.
★ GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts.
★ NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.
★ SAY NO TO PINS AND USERNAMES: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.
★ NO NEED TO LOG IN/OUT: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED.
★ NO NEED TO ADD BUDDIES: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed.
★ OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
★ AND MUCH MORE: Share location, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Precise message time stamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and MMS to many contacts at once and much much more!
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
No limit (phone may have limit; see FAQ. E.g. some telephone companies may only allow 10 texts). Users have reported sending over 750 in one go!
Generic Failures notice:
Some phones with Android Jellybean and Kitkat have started getting these. Especially on messages longer than 160 characters.
It seems to be an issue with the phone's build of Android itself - especially Samsung - but we are trying to find a workaround. The Setting "Generic Failure fix" setting may help and it is a good idea to keep messages to less than 160 long.
Remember that other apps have the same issue - it is not just GroupText - we cannot fix the phones.
Uses your Gmail contacts and groups.
Multiple account support.
Group edit (via GroupManager).
Name substitution using "$firstname", "$lastname" and "$fullname".
Schedule messages: send a message later (Note that this new function is in Beta).
This app cannot be saved to the SD card due to an Android feature to allow it to Send Later.
• Find all your friends and family in an instant - With over 250 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
• Talk with your fingers - No matter where you are, your friends are always at your fingertips with free instant messaging.
• Call your world from Skype - Talk to your heart’s content with free voice and video calls to all your friends and family on Skype.
• Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too - Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
• Share your favourite snaps - Got a favourite photo to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
• Chat with anyone, anywhere - Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs. Whatever device your friends or family use, Skype just works. Simple.
• Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
• No phone numbers, just usernames.
• Filters that let you decide who to talk to.
• Memes, funny pics, celebrity news, videos, gifs... share what you like.
• Start a public group chat for up to 50 people with just a #hashtag. Or create a private group.
More than 200 million people use Kik to connect with friends, no matter where they meet them – at school, in a social app, or in an online game. Just ask: “What’s your Kik?”
You can also add a Snap to your Story with one tap to share your day with all of your friends.
The best conversations happen when both friends are present, so we’ll let you know if your friend is Here in your Chat so that you can give each other your full attention. And if you're both Here, simply press and hold to share live video - and Chat face-to-face!
Please note: even though Snaps, Chats, and Stories are deleted from our servers after they expire, we cannot prevent recipient(s) from capturing and saving the message by taking a screenshot or using an image capture device.
▷ LINE’s New Features
Chat search feature: Never lose track of a conversation again with the new chat search feature. Search chat room names and messages with Android 4.1 and above or just chat room names with Android 2.3 and above.
▷ LINE’s Main Features
Free voice and video calls: Use your PC or smartphone to keep in touch with friends and family both at home and abroad, or hold a business meeting on the go!
Instant messaging anywhere: Conversation is just a tap away. Spice it up with LINE’s exciting collection of stickers or send pictures, videos, and even GPS coordinates to let your friends know what you’re up to.
A full-featured social networking service: Post your day-to-day activities to your Timeline or comment on your friends’ posts.
Group chats: Share important information with your co-workers or talk about mutual interests with your closest friends.
Find new expressions in the Sticker Shop: The world’s largest collection of stickers features famous and unique characters from around the world to let you express yourself just the way you want to.
Stay informed with LINE official accounts: Connect directly with your favorite celebrities and companies by friending their official accounts.
Get connected to new apps: LINE provides a gateway to entertainment and lifestyle apps that will keep you entertained and bring new convenience to your life.
We recommend that you use LINE with Android OS versions 2.3 and above.
For more information about LINE, check out our official website.
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, video messages, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Create group messages with up to 100 participants
• Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favorite personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments and share multi-media content
• Create your own Public Chat and let the world to listen in
• Play games with Viber characters, Violet and Legcat. See how many coins you can earn
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market. Sort and reorder your stickers.
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Integration with native contact list for calls and messages
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
WHY USE WECHAT:
• ALWAYS FREE: No annual subscription fee. Absolutely free for life.
• FREE VOICE & VIDEO CALLS: High-quality free calls to anywhere in the world.
• GROUP CHAT: Create group chats with up to 100 people.
• MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING: Send video, image, text, and voice messages.
• STICKER GALLERY: Hundreds of free, fun, animated stickers to express your feelings from some of your favorite cartoons and movies.
• MOMENTS: Share your best moments on your personal photo stream.
• BETTER PRIVACY: WeChat gives you the highest level of control over your privacy. It’s the only messaging app to be certified by TRUSTe.
• MEET NEW FRIENDS: Use “Friend Radar”, “People Nearby” and “Shake” to meet others.
• ADDICTIVE GAMES: Compete with your friends on some of the hottest games.
• REALTIME LOCATION: Instead of having to tell others where you are, just use real-time location sharing.
• LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Localized in 20 different languages and can translate messages to any language.
• AND MORE: Desktop app, custom wallpaper, custom notifications, group walkie-talkie, official accounts.
Most phone manufacturers (Samsung, HTC, LG, etc.) build their own messaging apps with brand specific user interfaces. The Nexus 5 has also removed Messaging and now includes Google Hangouts instead. Installing this app allows all Android 4.1+ owners to use the classic SMS/MMS app from Google.
This re-compiled version is maintained by SoftCoil Development for the benefit of the community. Please report any issues so that we can resolve them quickly. (Note that MMS may not work on your 4.2 device until we have fixed an OS bug. We are working on it though. :-) )
IMPORTANT Note For Moto G and Moto E Users: If you disable the default messaging app that comes with your phone in System -> Apps no other SMS messaging apps will work. You need to leave the messaging app that came with your phone installed and active for other messaging apps to work or you will experience errors sending and receiving messages.
We're always excited to hear from our users. Please send us feedback through our websites if you run into any issues so we can fix them ASAP.
Also, check out our other SMS app (Chattr) for free messaging with your friends!
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation--then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
Telegram seamlessly syncs across all of your devices and can be used on desktops, tablets and phones alike. You can send an unlimited amount of messages, photos, videos and files of any type (.doc, .zip, .pdf, etc.). Telegram groups have up to 200 people and you can send broadcasts to up to 100 contacts at a time. Be sure to check our website for a list of Telegram apps for all platforms.
We built Telegram to make messaging speedy and safe again, without the usual caveats.
Why Switch to Telegram?
FAST: Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market because it uses a distributed infrastructure with data centers positioned around the globe to connect users to the closest possible server.
SECURE: We made it our mission to provide the best security among mass messengers. Telegram heavily encrypts all your data with time-tested algorithms.
CLOUD STORAGE: Telegram seamlessly syncs across all your devices, so you can always securely access your data. Your message history is stored for free in the Telegram cloud. Never lose your data again!
GROUP CHAT & SHARING: With Telegram, you can form large group chats of up to 200 members, send broadcasts to up to 100 contacts at a time, quickly share large videos, documents (.doc, .ppt, .zip, etc.), and send an unlimited amount of photos to your friends.
RELIABLE: Built to deliver your messages in the minimum bytes possible, Telegram is the most reliable messaging system ever made. It works even on the weakest mobile connections.
100% FREE & NO ADS: Telegram is free and will always be free. We are not going to sell ads or introduce subscription fees.
PRIVACY: We take your privacy seriously and will never give third parties access to your data.
For those interested in maximum privacy, Telegram offers Secret Chats. Secret Chat messages can be programmed to self-destruct automatically from both participating devices. This way you can send all types of disappearing content — messages, photos, videos and even files. Secret Chats use end-to-end encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient.
SUPPORT: For real-time support, please go to Settings in Telegram and select “Ask a Question” to send a message directly to our support volunteers. You can also email us at email@example.com.
As previously notified, the ChatON service will no longer be available from [Feb 1, 2015, KST] (“Effective Date”), with the exception of the service in the United States.
- You can still access and save your chat history (text only) on your device by using the back-up function, provided that you have not deleted each relevant chat room.
We appreciate your support for our services, and our Customer Support team (http://help.content.samsung.com) will be available to assist you with any questions or concerns.
The ChatON Service Team
See all of your Facebook Groups in one place. Discuss, plan and collaborate easily and without distractions. Follow your groups here or on Facebook, whichever is easier for you.
* Create a group for just about anything.
* Share information, post photos and links, and stay in touch.
* Discover and join new groups for whatever you’re into.
Facebook Groups are great for...
* Families—share photos, organize vacations.
* Teams—post updates and schedules.
* Neighborhoods—borrow tools, share local news.
* School & Work—collaborate on projects, distribute notes.
"I am not just an entry of your contact book!"
This is what happens when you send a bulk sms to a group of people. They all receive the same message.
This time is over! make your SMS personalized, show to your recepients that they are important to you!
★ How to ★
1. Write your message with special keywords
2. select your recipients
3. "Group SMS" will change these special keywords with the Firstname or Lastname of your recipient => the message becomes personalized :)
★ Features ★
▷ User friendly application
▷ Unlimited recipients available
▷ Easy Contacts picking
▷ The SMS are sent one after the other (the price of the SMS depends of you phone subscription)
▷ Sending status for monitoring your action
▷ pro version : create groups of contacts for quick sending (friends, family, work...)
▷ pro version : History keeping & management
▷ pro version : enhance search bar
▷ pro version : select/deselect all your contacts with 1 touch
▷ pro version : template management
▷ pro version : history track of all messages with statistics
▷ pro version : manage failed sent
▷ pro version : add Free
★ Example ★
▷ original message from Group SMS => "I wish you an Happy New Year dear [FIRSTNAME] :)"
▷ Brian will receive => "I wish you an Happy New Year dear Brian :)"
▷ Mariah will receive => "I wish you an Happy New Year dear Mariah :)"
▷ and so on... all done with a single sms writing :)
★ UseFull ★
▷ I think this application is not only usefull for a day to day usage for everyone, but also for the following sectors
▷ Social Groups
▷ Small Businesses
▷ Religious Groups
▷ Nightlife - Bars & Nightclubs
▷ Banks/Financial Institutions
▷ Insurance Companies
▷ Event Marketers
▷ Real Estate
★ Contact ★
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org => we will be happy to answer to request :)