Grundfos GO is a comprehensive platform for remote control, selection and information about products. It offers intuitive, handheld assistance and access to Grundfos online tools, and it saves valuable time for reporting and data collection
To connect to a Grundfos product, a separate mobile interface accessory MI 301 is required.
Remote control and monitoring:
- Dashboard – gives a quick overview of overall status
- Status data - monitor various parameters
- Alarms and warning - detailed alarm information with timestamps
- Create installation report in pdf format
- Read / write settings - copy configuration from one product to another
- Search by name or number
- Replacement suggestions
- Pump sizing
- Complete product catalogue
- Curves and drawings
- Service videos
- Service parts
Pump, Grundfos GO, GO Remote, Circulator, Booster, Grundfos CAPS
A new software is available for the connected MI301.
If you experience issues with your MI301 and wish to update software, you can go to Grundfos Product Center from a browser on your PC (http://product-selection.grundfos.com.)
Search for “GRUNDFOS GO MI301”, select “Documents” then “Support files”. Download the MI301 Update Tool 1.3.0.zip file and follow the included instructions.
If you need help from Grundfos Service and Solutions go to Grundfos.com for contact information.