G-NetTrack Pro is a netmonitor and drive test tool application for UMTS/GSM/LTE/CDMA/EVDO network. It allows monitoring and logging of mobile network serving and neighbor cells information without using specialized equipment. It's a tool and it's a toy. It can be used by professionals to get better insight on the network or by radio enthusiasts to learn more about wireless networks.
It is enhanced version of free app G-NetTrack Lite with many more features and fixes.
Try Lite version here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnettracklite
G-NetTrack Pro features:
- 2G/3G/4G serving and neighbor cells information measurement
- Record measurements in logfiles (text and kml format)
- Cellfile import/export and sites and serving and neighbor cells lines visualization on map
- Frequency information ARFCN measurements
- OUTDOOR and INDOOR measurements
- AUTO INDOOR mode for tunnels and places with bad GPS reception
- Dual SIM support
- Cell scan kml export
- Floorplans load
- Predefined routes load
- SMS remote control of the app
- 3D map - different types of maps, 3D buildings, maps auto caching
- Data (upload,download,ping) test sequence
- Voice test sequence
- SMS test sequence
- Mixed Data/Voice/SMS test sequence
- Multithread upload and download
- Chart with serving and neighbor cells levels
- Unlimited number of cell layers and custom cell colors
- Barometer usage for height determination
- Voice announcements for different events
- Send measurements online to G-NetWorld database
- Screen orientation change
See G-NetTrack Pro video demonstration - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeZ3lA81P9ETJ_sdEFuRWyfxK3wHoj_hK
The app uses runtime permissions. Grant needed permissions in Menu - App permissions in order to use all app features.
IMPORTANT: Measurements capability depends on the phone. Check here - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/survey/surveyresults.php
The app measures level, quality and frequency (Android 7) for serving and neighbor cells. Only for 4G also SNR, CQI and timing advance are monitored.
LEVEL, QUAL and CI depend on technology:
- 2G - RXLEVEL, RXQUAL and BSIC
- 3G - RSCP, ECNO and PSC
- 4G - RSRP, RSRQ and PCI
See G-NetTrack Pro manual - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnettrackpro_manual.php
Measurements can be recorded in logfile. You can also start voice, data or SMS sequences in order to monitor the network for blocked and dropped calls and to measure upload and download bitrate and SMS service success rate. You can find kml and text logfiles in folder G-NetTrack_Pro_Logs on sdcard.
You can postprocess and analyze logfiles with G-NetLook Pro - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlookpro
If you have information about the sites you can create cellfile and you can view sites on map - see the screenshots. Put the file in the folder G-NetTrack_Logs/cellfile.
G-NetView Lite - free app for viewing and analyzing G-NetTrack logfiles - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetviewlite
G-NetLook Pro - app for mobile network optimization and postprocessing of logfiles - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlookpro
G-NetLook Lite - Free version of G-NetLook Pro - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlooklite
G-NetLook Web - web app for postprocessing of logfiles and visualization and analysis of mobile network - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetLook/
G-NetReport Pro - similar to G-NetTrack Pro, but you can send reports in real time to your own online database and organize your measurement fleet of reporting phones - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetreportpro
G-NetReport - tool for unattended measurements of wireless network - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetreportdemo
For more information go to http://www.gyokovsolutions.com