This free app is able to translate words and text from Nepali to English, and from English to Nepali.
Best app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a dictionary.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the Nepali or English language! If you want to learn Nepali you can use Nepali translate feature otherwise you can use English translate feature.
This translator contain the following features:
- Translate words and sentences
- Translate from clipboard: copy text from other app to clipboard and paste into our app. It will translate that text to your selected language
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Voice input
- Camera translator - you select region of text from image captured by camera or region of text from gallery image and our app will translate it for you. Enjoy our photo translate and camera translate feature.
- History page remember all your previous translations for you. You can select words or sentences you've already translated in the past and see its result
- Favorite page list all your favorite words or sentences when you click our favorite button
Free translator from Nepali to English, and from English to Nepali.
Nepali, also called Gurkha, Gorkhali, Gurkhali, or Khaskura, is an Indo-Aryan language derived from Sanskrit. It is the official language and de facto lingua franca of Nepal. It is spoken chiefly by Pahari people in Nepal and by a significant number of Bhutanese and some Burmese people.
English is official language of England. It's international language and is spoken in many countries all over the world.