With our diabetes app, we aim to help you towards a more stable blood sugar level. Get your personal diabetes tracker and logbook all for free!
Start using your own personal carb calculator, get insulin dosage recommendations, track your blood sugar levels and much more.
**Proud winner of the Best HealthTech Startup at Nordic Startup Awards. Hedia has been developed in collaboration between developers, healthcare professionals and people with type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes.**
❖Hedia’s Diabetes App is your personal diabetes assistant that strives to make the daily hurdles of diabetes and diabetes management easier. With just one app, you get:
- Carb amounts of your meals and drinks with our advanced food database
- Insulin dosage recommendations
- Carbohydrate or insulin recommendations (in case of low or high blood sugar)
- Reminders when you need to regulate your blood sugar (on both your phone and Apple watch)
- A personal dashboard and logbook of your diabetes data: your average blood sugar, time in range, active insulin levels and intake of carbohydrates
With all of this, we aim to help you towards a more stable blood sugar level.
⭐ It is our most important job to try to make your life with diabetes easier!
❖ By using Hedia as your daily all-in-one diabetes app, we hope that you:
- Can calculate the carbs in your meals and get a recommended insulin dosage
- Get to keep track of your intake of carbs, active insulin level, blood sugar levels and time in range
- Can declutter your mind from all the chaotic thoughts you get trying to control the disease
➜ So let go of your worries a little bit - and let Hedia guide you.
* The app is useful to everyone with diabetes (type 1 & type 2). Because of the insulin doses recommendation, Hedia is especially recommended to people having insulin-dependent diabetes - such as type 1. *
** We support the following devices: **
- GlucoMen Areo
- GlucoMen Areo2k
- Contour Next ONE
- VTrust distributed by BSI
- NovoPen® 6 and NovoPen Echo® Plus*
*The Hedia diabetes app has NOT been developed with, assessed by, or in any way endorsed by Novo Nordisk A/S and compatibility has NOT been assessed by Novo Nordisk A/S for use with the NovoPen® 6 or the NovoPen Echo ® Plus. Hedia is the manufacturer of the Hedia diabetes App and is solely responsible for ensuring the safety and performance of the Hedia diabetes App for its intended use. Novo Nordisk A/S is not responsible in any manner for the content or use of the Hedia diabetes App nor for the accuracy of any data obtained through use of the Hedia diabetes App
* Transfer your blood glucose measurements through NFC or bluetooth *
❖ What do our users say about Hedia?
“...Best so far”
“...Easy to use”
“...Unbelievable. Love it ”
“...Really helps me”
** Hedia is a medical device software registered in the Danish Medicines board. Hedia has a CE-certification mark stating conformity with safety standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.**
❖ Why choose Hedia?
Hedia is developed in collaboration between developers, healthcare professionals and people with type 1 and 2 diabetes. We care about your pain points and daily struggles, and we truly aim to make your life with diabetes easier.
We always want to do better and give you the best experience possible with our diabetes app.
Have any questions or inputs?
Hedia is all about you and your needs. So please let us know!
Follow us at: