Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: email@example.com
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
MediSafe is a beautiful, visual and easy-to-use pill reminder and medication management app. It will help you take your medicine on time and safely. It also allows you to help your family members with their pills.
★ Download MediSafe, and start managing your medication now! ★
Whether you are taking one medicine or more, you know how difficult it is remembering to take each one at the right time. If you are a caretaker for a parent, child, or patient, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills on time.
MediSafe has the solution. It's free and simple!
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified if you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
It will help you remember to take meds, keep track what pill you took and when, remind you to refill and even give you medication discounts.
★ Download MediSafe, never forget a medicine dose again! ★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Synchronizes the family medicine pillboxes to one place.
• Reminds you to take your medication on time, even if your device is asleep.
• Choose your meds reminder sound to make MediSafe a comfortable addition to your day.
• High end graphics that look great on HD Displays.
• See a list of what medication are "due today" and check them off as you go.
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine.
• List PRN (on demand) medication.
• See your progress report and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch. Shake your wrist to mark that you took the medication.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only, 1 month then invite your friends to use it for more).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download MediSafe, never worry about family meds doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+Fox News: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing medications for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills, contraceptives and vitamins.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to, you’ll be presented with a contact picker listing your contacts for your convenience. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification and offer to intervene.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions that we sell to pharma companies, pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? Send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Supports more than one pill a day (single pill multiple times a day) and let you choose the sound alarm (new: now including no sound option)!
Check us and give us your feedback @ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RdctApps
This program will solve your problems and make your life easier. With Pill Organizer, you can easily devote yourself to your work or pleasure, and the app will remind you that you should take your medicine.
The application allows you to create various medicine taking schedules. You can use application to plan when you should take tablets, pills, contraceptives, and all other medicines. It has alarm functions and it allows you to control when and how many tablets you took.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Lady Pill Reminder is the application you need to keep track of taking your birth control pills: easy, effective, and free!.
- Daily reminder, you won't forget to take the pill anymore.
- Reminder is automatically disabled for days you don't have to take the pill.
- Reminder is done through notifications (no more annoying alarms).
- You can choose the notification sound.
- You can enable/disable notification vibration.
- Notification led flashes with notifications (only if your device has a notification led).
- This app also reminds you that you have to buy pills when you have to start a new packet.
- Number of pills per packet customizable (so is compatible with all birth control pill types)
- The application displays the status of your pill packet.
- You can use the widgets "Lady Pill Widgets": It's a pack of 2 widgets for your home screen: one shows your pill calendar (so you can see future months predictions), and the other shows your current cycle day, and also shows you if you have to take pill today or not ("Lady Pill Widgets" is sold separately).
Exceptionally simple and easy user interface.
Recording what medications you are taking has never been this easy.
Type in the name of the medication you are taking once,
when you take it for the first time,
and you will never need to type it again.
Turn on the NAG ME feature for a medication
and it will gently nag if you are missing your regular schedule.
No need to tell it when you are supposed to take a medication,
or when you want to be reminded.
Shortly after you were supposed to take a medication and didn't,
it will start gently nagging you with music,
and a popup will tell you which medication you are missing.
The main display shows the last time you took each medication.
With a quick click and confirm, you record that you are now taking it again.
With a longer tap you can see the history for a medication and change details if need be.
Export by email as a CSV attachment.
Free and Ad free.
To change the name of a medication, pick 'change name' from the long press menu in the main view. This will change the name of the medication and will reflect throughout the history of this medication.
To change the date and/or time for a particular instance,
choose History from the long-press menu.
In the medication history view, long press the date/time item you wish to edit. This might be the last time you took this medication, but you can also change any earlier entry.
If you are placing a log several hours after it actually took place, follow these steps:
1. enter medication now.
2. long press History.
3. long press the first row (this last entry should show) and pick 'Set Time'.
Flexible schedule: you can set time to take medications by day of week and inside each day - times you want
Widget: always be aware of medications you take today
Cannot take medication right now? Snooze it for 1, 3, 5 minutes
Schedule review: watch medications by days of week and their times
Design: app is done in beautiful Holo style
To the point: app is completely free, no distracting ads, in-app purchases. No need for registration. No user data is collected
Extra applications: alarm clock, contaception/birth-control or to feed/remind to give medecine to your pet
Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge.
Always have a medication list with you.
Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Schedule when you, or a family member, is supposed to take each dose and we’ll send reminders to you, your family, or anyone you choose that it’s time to take medicines. Don’t forget to schedule reminders for refilling prescriptions!
Organize important info in one place.
We’ll also help organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations — from reaction journals and care calendars to medical contacts and insurance information.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos: Securely upload and store photos from your phone.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
You don't need to concern if you will forget to take the medicine anymore. The Pill Reminder is here to make your life much easier! Control all your meds with this amazing app. it is the best Pill Tracker in the Google Play.
It is very easy to use, just enter the name of the medicine, the interval between doses and time of the first dose. Super Simple! You can even customize your medications with beautiful colors, photo or sounds. After the initial setup, you will receive a notification at your medicine time. It works like a alarm clock for all your meds.
If you have problems to take you pill or take too much medicines, this app was made for you. This app is also great for girls who take contraceptive, now you will always take your pill at the right moment.
- Schedule all your meds in one beautiful app;
- Customize your pills with colors, photo and notifications sounds;
- See what is the time of your next dose;
- Receive notifications to remember you to take your contraceptive;
Definitely the best way to manage all your meds, medicines, pills and contraceptive.
Download now this great medicine reminder and start take your meds on time!
Upgrade to full version to remove ads and add as much remedies as you want.
With myPill® you can truly be free of worries. You'll love it.
Also supports the ring and patch contraceptive.
- "I work crazy hours and myPill is very persistent at reminding me so I never forgot! Awesome!", Kayla F.
- "I absolutely love this app. The reminder is loud and helpful.", Linda L.
- "I use this app on my iPhone and it works great. I never forget to take my pill. The options to make notes and mark when my period starts and ends is so helpful! Great purchase!", Megan N.
❀ DAILY PILL REMINDER. myPill® knows when to remind and when you're on a break.
❀ SNOOZE. If you want, it will keep reminding until you've taken your pill.
❀ HISTORY. Take notes, track symptoms. Your doctor will love you.
❀ PREDICTION. Plan your vacation according to your period, makes it easy avoid unpleasant surprises.
myPill® was built with one purpose in mind -- giving you the BEST tools, that would match your personal needs and would make your life better by allowing you to confidently know that as long as you have myPill, you won't ever forget a pill.
We want to be the best birth control app in the world. Every lady has to have this pill reminder app. :)
Now you can plan in advance the following:
- Skipping contraception pause
- Delaying contraception notification
- Changing contraceptive
- Starting new contraception cycle
All these things will be displayed in the calendar.
- Configurable daily reminder time with timezone support and on/off switch
- Different pill/patch/ring type templates
- NuvaRing and Ortho Evra support
- Custom pill/patch/ring type support
- Manage contraception packs (includes reminder to buy some)
- Snooze reminders
- Change contraception type preserving the history
- Custom notification message
- Configurable automatic snooze interval
- Log: shows you when and what contraception you have taken
- Google Backup Service
- Possibility to take the contraception sooner (within the actual day)
- Possibility to snooze the contraception in advance (displays in the calendar view- within the actual day or future days)
- Calendar displays if you have taken, forgotten or delayed the contraception
- Take notes in the calendar and add a reminder time
- Plan ahead to skip a contraception pause from the calendar view
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- Create your own themes (integrated custom theme creation)
- 3 Widgets
- Includes a Dashclock extension (http://bit.ly/15Rp5mT)
- Android Lollipop Support (including head-up notification)
- Backup & restore settings
- Password protection
- VIBRATE => for notification
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED => to schedule notifications
- WAKE_LOCK => for notification
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS => for notification
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD => disable lockscreen during notification (configurable)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
Found issues to be fixed soon:
If someone has problems with the timezone contact me via mail for better support/troubleshooting.
Attention for devices with root rights (ex. Cyanogenmod and other): This app must be installed in the internal memory of the device, to be able to function correctly.
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I am at your disposal. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send any question, request or bug report to email@example.com
(birth control pill, contraceptive pill, anti pregnancy pill, pilule)
Einstellungsmöglichkeiten. Auf dem Startbildschirm der App haben Sie immer alle wichtigen
Informationen schnell im Blick:
- Alle Pillen bisher eingenommen?
- Pille vergessen - was nun?
- Nächste Einnahmezeit der Pille?
Der PillReminder - Denk an mich bietet viele individuelle Funktionen:
- Tägliche Erinnerung an die Pilleneinnahme mit frei wählbarer Erinnerungszeit
- Rechtzeitige Erinnerung an eine neue Pillenpackung
- Kalender und Tagebuch mit Infos über Zyklusverlauf, Regelbeschwerden, Tagesstimmung und Intimtage
- Ratgeber für Sie, falls Sie eine Pille vergessen haben sollten
- Die App beachtet aber auch Ihre einnahmefreien Tage und macht Erinnerungspause!
Lassen Sie sich bei der regelmäßigen Pilleneinnahme unterstützen und haben Sie Ihren
Zyklusverlauf im Griff. Nach Installation der App werden Sie bequem durch die
Einstellungsschritte geführt. Sie können die App sofort nutzen, auch wenn Sie die Pillenpackung
bereits angefangen haben.
Weitere Informationen rund um die Verhütung finden Sie auf der Webseite http://www.frau-und-pille.de.
In spite of its simplicity, it makes very important thing: recalls the need to take medication.
- Flexible scheduling of medication.
- A convenient display of schedule (mapping into a table with sorting records as we approach the time of reception).
- Reminders to take medication.
- Indicates missed receptions.
- Custom ringtone.
- The ability to configure the application.
- Archive for storage of past receptions.
No Ads. Internet access need only for automatic bug-send.
Pilly! reminds you to ingest your pill so that you have more time to enjoy life to the full - certainly protected ;-)
Come and see for yourself. Get Pilly! for your iPhone.
You will get along with Pilly! immediately. She was developed in close collaboration with several women. We have integrated everything you need and no unnecessary functions - Keep it simple!
You can set up the time when you want to ingest your pill. Furthermore you can choose between two packaging sizes (21 and 28 pills). You can even set up the message for the notification.
Do you want to be notified only once or every 15, 30 or 60 min.? No prob! By the way, Pilly! is merciless and stops notifying you only when you have ingested your pill.
Pilly! doesn't only reminds you to ingest your pill, she also shows you whether you're protected or not. Furthermore Pilly! shows you your number of blisters. Forgot to get new pills? Not anymore.
=> Ready for take-off
You're already in the middle of your cycle? Don't worry. You can easily adjust the day of cycle. Therefore you can use Pilly! right now.
All your cycles will be stored with the most important information chronological in the report view. So e.g. you can easily check up when you had your last period. You can also add small notes for every cycle.
- Clear start screen with all necessary information
- Different icons for pills (distinction of weekdays and so on)
- Displaying status of protection
- Displaying number of blisters
- Supported packaging sizes: 21/7 and 28/0
- Notification can be turned on and off
- Notification time is arbitrary
- Notification repeat selectable between: 15 min, 30 min, and 60 min. Optional no notification repeat possible
- Notification message is arbitrary
- Day of cycle can be adjust
- Sending a message to the developer is possible
- In your period the notification pauses automatically (21/7 pill)
- Possibility to skip your period (21/7 pill)
- In your period there is a calendar with the remaining number of days displayed (21/7 pill)
- Notification doesn't need a connection to the internet
- Chronological report of cycles
- Maximum range of functions, no additional In-App purchases required
- None annoying ads
You want to learn more about Pilly! or just want to get in touch with us? Visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nucroapps or write us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email email@example.com for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.