Looking for a freemium game that's worth my time and investment I'm gambling on this one since it's scratching a particular itch. Controls need a bit of polish and the gunplay needs to be either overhauled or at least given an alternate scheme. I'll be watching and playing. *Update: been playing for a bit and I take back the gunplay overhaul recommendation. Keep forgetting it's an rpg NOT a shooter. A 'Tap to target' option might work for some but no real overhaul to the gunplay is expected
This game blows. The controls are aweful. Cool graphics but that doesn't do you any good when you keep dying. Oh well.
Annoying Ads, Not bad but new kind of controls with which my experience was not good, Fires all the ranges weapons with one hand, Requires internet...
This worst game never opens on my all devices on I pad to plz fix.
Its a good game, i would give the game a better review but im stuck on the protect the scavenger mission because the game runs to slow when i enter the city so the scavenger always dies
Love this game auto aim is an idea though difficult to aim but part from that good game
Version 1.2 (148) - PVRTC
- FREE COVERT MISSIONS! Introducing a new location and 4 new randomised mission types based around stealth!
- New Explosives skill to plant C4 and blow enemies to bits!
- New Medic skill to increase the effectiveness of health serums.
- Maximum player level is now 30.
- New side mission and Reward for completing all achievements in covert missions.
- Missile Launchers, C4 and shotguns now use explosive death physics.
- General improvements and bugfixes.