HeartsApp by Heartfulness Institute is an app for Heartfulness functionaries, primarily for trainers and volunteers.
The app is a one-stop shop designed to help trainers and volunteers in their day-to-day Heartfulness-based activities.
HeartsApp enables trainers to conduct online meditation sessions and to track online and offline (in-person) meditation sessions.
Here are the features of HeartsApp for Trainers
- Trainers can register new users
- Trainers can set preferences for their HeartSpot location and availability
- Helps capture trainer sitting statistics
- Sends notifications to trainers when users are waiting for an online meditation session and no trainers are available
Here are the features of HeartsApp for Volunteers
- Allows volunteers to track and capture the details of in-person heartfulness outreach events
- Generates reports
If you are not a heartfulness trainer, please use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.heartfulness.heartintune.prod
to install the Heartfulness app to meditate with a trainer.
All services of Heartfulness Institute are free of cost.
Heartfulness Institute is a global non-profit organization with thousands of volunteer trainers who serve more than a million meditators in over 130 countries. Heartfulness relaxation and meditation techniques are studied and proven to be effective in reducing stress and anxiety, improving sleep, enhancing emotional intelligence, and exploring the heights and depths of human consciousness.
CONNECT WITH HEARTSAPP
- Heartfulness meditation: https://heartfulness.org
- Heartfulness Institute: https://www.heartfulnessinstitute.org
- Follow and like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/practiceheartfulness
- Terms and Conditions: https://heartfulness.org/us/terms