“HKeMobility” is an all-in-one mobile application integrating TD’s 3 previous mobile applications (“Hong Kong eTransport”, “Hong Kong eRouting” and “eTraffic News”) with an enhanced user interface. It facilitates faster and more convenient search for routes of different transportation modes, journey time and fares, and disseminates real-time traffic news to enable the users to plan for the most appropriate travel arrangements. The key features of “HKeMobility” includes: -
1. An integrated route search for public transport driving and walking;
2. Real-time traffic and transport information;
3. Promoting walking by offering walking information for core shopping area of Causeway Bay and district of Mongkok, Yau Ma Tei, Tsim Sha Tsui and Sham Shui Po;
4. Caring to people in need by offering barrier-free route information for core shopping area of Causeway Bay and district of Mongkok, Yau Ma Tei and Tsim Sha Tsui; and
5. Voice-over to special traffic news on rolling banner.
To provide ease of upgrading, users of “Hong Kong eTransport” app will be directly upgraded to “HKeMobility”.
Similar to the previous “Hong Kong eTransport”, “HKeMobility” also provides Elderly Mode which offers an elderly friendly user interface which facilitates the elderly to use the public transport enquiry service.
This App requires Android 5.0 or later and runs on screen resolution of 720 x 1280 or above for better viewing.