• Check Octopus' remaining value, latest transaction records and other information
• Make Octopus Online Payment at designated online merchants
• Conduct Incomplete transaction refund enquiry and collection
• Activate Octopus Automatic Add Value Service (AAVS)
• Receive refund notification
You can check the latest list of tested mobile device models that support online payment, checking remaining value and transactions of your Octopus, and Octopus Mobile SIM at http://www.octopus.com.hk/octopus-app-phone-list-en
To improve service, we have updated the use anonymous usage statistics. You can disable the sending of information under the Settings menu by unchecking “Send usage Info”. No personally identifiable data will be collected by OCL in this application.
To understand how to use “Octopus” App for online payment, please visit http://www.octopus.com.hk/online-payment-en
You can choose if "Octopus" App should start automatically upon detecting an Octopus at the "Settings" menu in the application.
When using Octopus Mobile SIM, you can enjoy the convenience of checking the remaining value using the Home Screen widget. Please visit http://www.octopus.com.hk/sim-en for more details.
This application is for the devices which is NFC enabled.
This application can ready most of Hong Kong smart payment card, with "( )" in the card number.
To use this application on Samsung devices, please also enable the S Beam.
* 匯出csv (Excel)檔案
1. 如果你未有開啟NFC功能, 請按"NFC 設定"按鈕, 並選取NFC.把八達通儲值卡效置於電話背後,當手機檢測到八達通儲值卡會顯示卡上的餘額.
2. 當顯示卡上的餘額, 按"儲存"按鈕, 輸入消費備忘,再按"儲存"按鈕
3. 假設你已開啟NFC功能, 另一種方法啟動程式是直接把八達通儲值卡效置於電話背後, 選取Octo-Expense app.
1. 當你把八達通儲值卡貼近手機時, Octo-Expense 軟件不能彈出, 而是開啟其他八達通程式, 這是因為您已把NFC讀取綁定了其他程式, 解決此問題, 開啟 ”設定 --> 應用程式 --> 選取菜單 重設應用程式喜好設定”, 重設後, 當你把八達通儲值卡貼近手機時, 手機會彈出應用程式來處理NFC, 選取Octo-Expense即可
3.你的手機手機必須有NFC(近塲通訊)功能,如果你的手機沒有此功能, 會顯不"沒有 NFC 硬件"
TAG：八達通, Octopus, 儲值卡, 記帳
Yun NFC Launcher is an app which let you read and write NFC tag. You can create a task tag, a simple tap to control your phone. Connect your phone to your world, everything becomes simple.
You can use it to do the following things:
- Read Bank card (Quickpass) and transportation card infomation. Note: Not all bus cards can read, such as old Shanghai Transportation card can not be read.
- Make a tag that will connect a phone to your WiFi network. Great for visitors to scan when they arrive!
- Turn off Wifi , turn on Bluetooth, open navigation and start your playlist.
- Make a tag which will let the reader follow the Sina Weibo user you choose.
- Set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data settings, place a call, send a SMS, Show a memo, start applications.
- Open URLs, Play Video & music, view image.
We're working on improving the app. If you have any ideas and suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- How simple and colorful a theme could be? This is it!
An awesome way to turn a boring plain mobile interface to a beatiful one.
It is free and beyond your imagination!
- Specially designed for ZERO launcher, provides delicate app icons,wallpapers,folder and app drawer interface.Get it right now and make your phone totally brand new!
- If you are rather a mobile enthusiast, surely you will recognize these elements from our latest theme and don't forget to share with your friends!
- The amazing HD screenshots we added will show you just how great this theme will look on your phone !
How To Install:
--Follow the 3 steps: open the application after downloading, click on the "Set as Active Theme" button and select the theme from the following page!
--This theme uses ZERO launcher. If you do not have it installed, you will be redirected to a download page!
--If you are having problems installing ZERO launcher, please follow us on facebook or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The brand new MTR-MoneySave app is finally out!!
This little tool helps you find good ways to reduce your MTR travelling cost!
Fare Check - compare octopus, ticket and City-Saver and pick the cheapest way!
Fare Saver - Check out the Savers each day and reduce your octopus fare even further!
eInstant - Locate the eInstant Bonus Terminals and get MTR points & various discount offers!
We are glad to announced that some local megazines has written about MoneySave 1.0:
* PCM - no.#665
* e-zone - no.#784
* Android x iPhoneS - no.#184
* Apple Daily - 26/12/2014
Thank you for all your support!
* More add-on features will be added to this tool. Prepare to save more money, and earn more bonus, while travelling on MTR.
* This app supports both Chinese or English version.
Are you interested to see which technology is driving the contactless cards in your hand?
Do you want to look behind the scenes and explore which NFC-enabled items you and your friends have? Right here you can find the answer. Scan it using TagInfo.
TagInfo is the second application provided to you by NXP Semiconductors that utilizes the Near Field Communication technology. NXP Semiconductors is the co-inventor of NFC and we do not only provide services to professionals but we like to provide utilities and apps for the masses as well. We are keen to help you explore NFC features of your devices and to make you enjoy the technology.
- Value checker function for a selected range of public transport systems
- Identify applications contained on cards and tags
- Identify IC types and IC manufacturer
- Extract and analyze NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- Read out and display the complete tag memory layout
- Supports for all kind of NFC Forum record types (let us know if you find anything missing)
- Explore details around contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled item in general
- Help mobile developers to detect configuration errors on contactless cards
- Provide an easy and cost effective analysis of contactless card
- Wide range of UI and application configurations
- Creation and sharing of analysis reports
The TagInfo application allows you to browse the content of public transport and payment cards that are based on a contactless technology compatible with NFC in your device.
Some of these applications supported are:
- CLIPPER, all-in-one transit card, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
- Kiev Metro, Kiev, Ukraine
- ORCA, one regional card for all, Puget Sound region, WA, USA
- OV-chipkaart, openbaar vervoer chipkaart (public transport chip card), The Netherlands
- Oyster, electronic ticketing, Greater London area, United Kingdom (some cards don’t support public access)
- Myki, Victoria, Australia
- Moscow Metro, Moscow, Russia
- Nol Silver and Gold Card, Dubai, UAE
- Octopus, Hong Kong, China
- Suica, Super Urban Intelligent Card, Japan
- T:kort, Kolumbuskort, NSB-kort, Ruter Reisekortet, Norway
…and more. We are continuously working to enable more card schemes when application owners and system provider provide information on how to access content on their contactless cards.
In addition to its use as value checker TagInfo will identify many additional applications like
- Electronic Identity Documents
- ExpressPay, contactless payment card, American Express
- PayPass, contactless payment card, MasterCard
- payWave, contactless payment card, Visa
- Zip, contactless payment card, Discover Network
…and many more.
Please note that based on the contained security mechanisms of such applications no access to the actual contained data is provided by our application.
On top of the consumer focused functions it explores the full details of openly accessible information on contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled items. It lists information like
- IC manufacturer
- IC type
- Card OS (if present)
- NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- IC memory size, IC configuration
- Technologies and standards supported
In addition to the above it supports the full content browsing and analysis of all four NFC Forum Tag Types, all MIFARE based systems, all NTAG based systems and all ICODE based systems. Its support is not limited to products of NXP Semiconductors but actually covers a very wide range of the most deployed products and systems using NFC-enabled and compatible contactless technologies all around the world.
The full coverage and ease of use makes an NFC-enabled device to become a powerful handheld analyzer for hobbyists exploring the capabilities of NFC-enabled items and compatible devices as well as for professionals helping them to identify configuration problems and data formatting issues.
Approach a tag and the application will display the available information, such as:
- The manufacturer of the tag (eg NXP, Nokia, IBM)
- The type of tag (eg: MIFARE Ultralight, Ultralight C, DESFire, NTAG203)
- The standard (eg: NFC Forum Type 2)
- The available technology (Android class)
- Serial number (eg: 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
- The size of the tag and data
- If writing is possible and if the tag can be configure read-only
- All records present on the tag format NDEF
You can also write data on your NFC tags such as :
- Save a text
- Register a link
- Post a link to an application
- Save a mail
- Save a contact
- Save a phone number
- Save sms
- Save GPS location
- Save address
- Configure bluetooth connection
- Save custom data
And you can set this following tasks :
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI Hotspot
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Bluetooth
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Mobile data
- Enable / Disable / Toggle notification light
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Airplane (root)
- Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
- Set brightness mode and brightness level
- Set auto-rotate
- Set volume for ringtones and notifications
- Set volume for media
- Set volume for alarms
- Set alarm
- Set timer
- Launch a app
- Launch URL / URI
- Launch Tasker task
- TTS (text to speech)
- Configure a WIFI network
- And more !
You can write a lot of information on your tag.
Other operations is available, such as copying or erasing of NFC tag.
NFC Tools has been tested with following NFC tags :
- NTAG 203, 210, 212, 213, 215, 216
- Topaz 512 (BCM512)
- Ultralight, Ultralight C
- MIFARE Classic 1k, 4k
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact me.
If you don't have NFC Tags, you can buy high quality and super durable NFC tags here : http://whiztags.wakdev.com/shop/
- Requires an NFC-enabled device.
- Application's rights is limited to the use of NFC.
- Tasks require this additional free application : http://getapp.nfctasks.wakdev.com/
- If you like NFC Tools, you can buy Pro Edition: http://getapp.nfctoolspro.wakdev.com/
- Also, you can buy me a coffee: http://getapp.donate.wakdev.com/
- And if you want buy me more coffee, visit : http://donate.wakdev.com/
Just touch your smartphone to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device to register (pair) the devices and connect them through Bluetooth (one-touch connection).
For details on smartphones on which the NFC Easy Connect app needs to be installed, check “Compatible smartphones” below.
You do not need to install the NFC Easy Connect app if you are using an NFC-compatible smartphone with Android OS 4.1 or later installed.
- Compatible smartphones
NFC-compatible smartphones with Android 2.3.3 or later (prior to Android 4.1) installed
Some smartphones may already have an app installed with similar functions. In this case, the NFC Easy Connect app is not needed.
See the manual of your smartphone for details.
See the following website for details on NFC-compatible Sony devices.
- Making a one-touch connection with your smartphone
1. Unlock the screen.
2. Touch the NFC detection area of your smartphone that has this app installed to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. The smartphone vibrates when a connection to the NFC-compatible Sony device is established.
(You do not need to activate the NFC Easy Connect app.)
- Main functions
1. Simple device registration (pairing) and connection by one touch. (NFC Bluetooth Handover)
Touching your smartphone to an NFC-compatible Sony device turns the power of the device on and establishes a Bluetooth connection at the same time.
Even when connecting to an NFC-compatible Sony device for the first time, both device registration and Bluetooth connection can be completed with this one-touch operation.
2. Simple disconnection by one touch.
To disconnect the connection, simply touch the smartphone to the NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. Simple switching of connected devices by one touch.
If you have multiple NFC-compatible Sony devices, just touch the smartphone to a different device to disconnect from the current device and connect to the new one.
For example, if your smartphone is connected with NFC-compatible headphones through a Bluetooth connection and you want to connect to an NFC-compatible speaker instead, just touch the smartphone to the speaker to establish a Bluetooth connection to the speaker.
4. Operation at your fingertips
You can turn the Bluetooth function on and off, and connect or disconnect easily using the app screen.
- Check the following if a connection cannot be established.
1．Make sure the NFC Easy Connect app is activated or the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on.
2．Make sure the screen of your smartphone is unlocked.
3．Depending on the smartphone you are using, it may not be possible to make a one-touch connection while the smartphone is being charged. Finish charging first, then perform the one-touch operation.
4．If the smartphone is in a case, the listening device may not react to one-touch; remove the smartphone from the case first.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
* The N mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
Copyright (c) 2013 Gerald Thaler
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
Get the source at <http://code.google.com/p/octopus-pdf/>
For an ad-free version of this app, and to support further development, upgrade to the NFC Sniffer Pro.
This app allows you to explore the contents of the RFID/NFC enabled smart card transponders. This is very useful for anyone programming NFC applications, or for anyone who wants to see what transponders they are carrying around in their purse or wallet.
To scan a smart-card or NFC tag, start the app, then hold the card/tag within a few millimeters of the back of your device (you may have to swipe around a bit to find where the NCF reader is in your device).
The app displays:
* The transponder ID
* RF technologies used
* Type of transponder
* ATQA code
* Target tech classes
* Number of times this transponder has been scanned
Not all android devices support NFC. If your phone or tablet does not support NFC, a message appears on the screen to notify you, and the app closes.
By default, NFC is disabled in most handsets. To use this app, and to use NFC on your device, you must enable NFC in your device settings. If NFC is not enabled on your device, this app displays a message and exits.
This app is no better than the NFC scanner and the RFID tag you are using. Not all phone chips can read all tags. If the phone cannot read the tag, there is nothing the software can do. This app shows whatever NFC contacts the hardware reports to the OS.
You can use this app to associate multiple functions (e.g. Wlan OFF, Bluetooth ON, Mobile Data TOGGLE, start navigation,run Tasker task, start any installed app, use media buttons, call a phone number, add a timestamp, calendar entry, add Text-to-Speech and much more!) to a NFC (near field communication) tag via an app internal database. You can even add tag cycles and let your tag run different activities per scan. So ReTag is the perfect NFC automation tool for you ;-).
(Works with ANY android supported tag = re-writable AND write protected!)
With NFC ReTag you don´t have to write anything on the tag (-> uses the tag ID, great for small tagsizes and write-protected tags!) and NO data is send to the internet. Additional write options (for better dispatching, device independent tags etc.) are also available. Import of activity tags and beaming is also supportet.
*!* NFC enabled device required / NO root required *!*
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to write us an e-mail.
You could combine any activities/ actions and add as many activities and cycles as you want per tag. (obviously except for writing activity tags -> depends on tagsize). For best performance and dispatching, write a special NFC ReTag tag (this is NOT an activity tag!).
* Set Ringer (silent/ vibrate/ normal)
* Set Ringer Volume
* Set Music Volume
* Set ALarm Volume
* Set Brightness (auto/ value)
* Set Auto Sync (on/off/toggle)
* Set Auto Rotate (on/off/toggle)
* Set Display timeout
* Set Stay On while Loading (AC/USB/AC+USB/Never)
Wireless & Networks
* Set Wlan (on/off/toggle)
* Set Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
* Set Airplane mode (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi SSID (SSID)
* Set Mobile Data (on/off/toggle)
Start & Launch
* App/ Activity Launcher (any app on your device)
* Music (Toogle Play, Stop, Next etc.)
* Navigation (adress)
* Website (URL)
* Tasker task
* Carmode (on/off/toggle)
* Call (number)
Calendar & Alarm
* Set Alarm (07:32)
* Set Alarmtimer (in 12 min)
* Add Calendar entry
* Make Timestamp
Misc & Labs
* Say something (TextoSpeech)
* Start Secret code
* Go to Homescreen
* Show Pop-up (Text)
* WAIT (milliseconds)
* Add new SSID (great for sharing/ beaming WiFi SSID and password)
* Say current time
* Launch App Activities
* Bluetooth discoverability
* Set default ringtone, notification tone, alarm tone
* Tasker Task advanced
* ReTag Broadcast (for 3rd party apps)
* Unique tag cycles (activities for scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 etc.)
* Write/import NFC ReTag activity tags
* Beam your activity cycles
* Write special NFC ReTag tag (better dispatching)
* Write Smarttags (Green, Blue etc.)
* Backup/ import database
* Disable NFC ReTag background dispatching
* Save tag as template
* Support for placeholders (e.g. [%UID], [%DAT])
* BT and WiFi trigger
* and many many more ...
Full description and changelog: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
An ad supported free version (with limited number of tags) and an unlimited ad-free (PRO) version is available. Please check if this app works on your phone via the FREE version before downloading the PRO version.
Supports any standard android NFC tags (NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, MIFARE Classic, Ultralight(C), DESFire etc.).
Issues with TASKER: Install Tasker BEFORE NFC ReTAG, enable Misc / Allow External Access in Tasker UI, enable Tasker (on/off button), try the Tasker fallback option within NFC ReTag settings!
Some security related NFC Tags (e.g. in passports) change their ID on every read attempt. This app will not work with such tags.
To use this app, You need two android phones both has NFC hardware, and at least one is runing 4.4 or greater version for HCE suport.
One phone act as a emulated card using NFC card emulation mode (HCE, starting from android 4.4 kitKat).
Another phone act as a card reader using NFC reader mode.
This two phones connected to each other using WLAN direct (WiFi-P2P).
When first phone close to a REAL card reader (POS, ATM, etc.), it will send all APDUs it received to the second phone by WiFi-P2P socket. The second phone gets APDUs, and then send these to a REAL card which attached close to it, similarly, the second phone send respones APDUs from REAL card to first phone, then the REAL card reader.
Eventually the REAL reader will act as read a REAL card directly, and this app will record all APDUs sent and received, that is how this app works, and why call it 'NFC Spy'.
This is an open source app, You can get source code from https://github.com/sinpolib/nfcspy/
You should NOT use it for illegal acts, or you will be solely responsible for any consequences thereof. In addition, this app may be need to root/modify your system to work better, please be careful when doing this, and again, Developer of this app do NOT accept any responsibility.
If you also installed other HCE apps, you may see multiple items in the 'Tap & Pay' page of system settings, And you need select NFC Spy's card before use it.
Android's HCE architecture use HCE service to implement card emulation, every service need to declare AIDs it will respone when card reader select application by aid.
This leads to three problems, first, only ISO14443-A/ISO7816 compatible smart card can be emulated, second is NFC Spy can only handle limited card type, the last is HCE only works with card reader which send a stardard ISO7816 SELECT NAME/AID command as the first APDU.
The first problem can NOT be resolved for the time being, unless you switch to other implemention of card emulation such as some versions of CyanogenMod, but what will be another story.
To solve the second, you can use a rooted phone with Xposed framework, add NFC Spy or 'NFC Card-Emulation Catch-All Routing' mod.
To solve the last one, you may need a custom ROM which has modified system libaray.
You can program to NFC tags or stickers:
- web addresses
- foursquare venues
- address book contacts
- phone numbers
Easily communication with friends or colleagues using NFC tags or stickers. Everyone who scans the tags or sticker swill see the same content.
Thanks to Okonski Media Solutions for the application icon!
Have you ever wondered if you unknowingly carry RFID or NFC-enabled cards in your wallet? Use NFC TagInfo with your NFC-enabled Android device to find them and to check what information they carry.
The NFC TagInfo application reads meta information and data from contactless RFID and NFC transponders. It is an ideal tool for anyone who is curious about the information stored on their Near Field Communication tags.
The analysis tool is a must-have for NFC application developers on the Android platform. NFC TagInfo demonstrates the tag-reading capabilities of the Android API. Developers may use this tool to inspect and verify the information on their NFC and RFID tags.
* Read & visualize basic meta information on the tag
* Read & visualize NDEF message data
* Read & visualize raw data (in hexadecimal, ASCII and UTF-8 text encoding)
* Read & visualize access conditions
* Read & visualize electronic passport (eMRTD)
* Save tag information to files
Supported NDEF records:
* Text Record
* URI Record
* Smartposter Record
* Generic Control Record
* Signature Record
* NFC Geo Record
* Android Application Record
* other records (basic support)
Supported tags for reading raw data and access conditions:
* NFC Forum Type 1
* NFC Forum Type 2 / MIFARE Ultralight (EV1) / NTAG
* NFC Forum Type 3 / FeliCa Lite
* my-d(TM) NFC / my-d(TM) move
* MIFARE Classic
* MIFARE DESFire
* MIFARE DESFire EV1
* ISO/IEC 15693 (only limited support)
* NFC Barcode
Additional MIFARE Classic support:
* View MIFARE application directory
* View value blocks
* Try authentication with typical authentication keys
* You can setup your own authentication keys
* In advanced mode: support for individual authentication keys per sector
* In advanced mode: load & save keyset as XML-file
Additional MIFARE DESFire support:
* Display data from Clipper cards
* Display data from NORTIC cards
* Display data from ORCA cards
ISO/IEC 14443 + ISO/IEC 7816-4 support:
* Detect ePassport application
* View basic identity card data
* View photo (JPEG2000 support using PassportImageDecoder service)
* View raw data files
* Tested with Austrian/Belgian/Dutch/UK/US passports
* Certain passports (e.g. US passport booklet) can only be read while they are opened
* In advanced mode: load & save keyset as XML-file
While we test our app prior to releases, there might still be some errors that cause unexpected behavior and functional interruptions. If you happen to find such misbehavior please help us by providing a so-called "crash report". You can also file bug reports or feature requests using our issue tracker: http://issues.mroland.at/
* NFC TagInfo does not store data retrieved from tags on persistent memory without explicit user consent.
* NFC TagInfo does not transmit data retrieved from tags across the Internet.
Upgrade your monopoly from human banking to electronic banking!
Speed up the gaming speed by using this app.
It helps you to record how much money is paid.
You can use your NFC card to act as the player's debit card to increase fun!
The internet balance sharing feature helps each player to view their electronic balance everytime using their own internet access mobile phone.
P.S. This is not an official app and not the monopoly game itself. It is just a tool to help game banker to record and calculate the balance of each players. Monopoly is the product of Hasbro.
Sometimes you want to sing, but you forget the lyrics.
Except open a browser and search from many websites, you can use this app!
This app allows you to search song lyrics, and save them for late offline use.
You can look up songs in Youtube and Spotify easily through this app
Audio Recorder is added.
Data are captured from MOJIM(Mainly Traditional Chinese Lyrics) and BUGS(Korean Lyrics).
Please be reminded that most of the lyrics are in Traditional Chinese.
While you enter your building lift, the app detects your level changes, and prompt you the reminder that you set.
App has Web edit function that you can set your reminder using browser and updated version will be synced to phone automatically.
The app requires barmeter in your phone.
You can first set some Memos in the app by specifying the alert condition in time and/or location.
Once the monitoring service is started, the system will try to keep check the conditions every half minutes and alert the user the reminders once the conditions are matched.
The program is in beta testing stage, feedback are welcomed to make this better.
Notes: SMS is sent by using your phone, therefor, please refer to your service provider for feds.
The information collected are used by this application only and will NEVER disclose to third party.
To user "shu kan" and "michael", free feel to provide me GOOD SOURCE OF QUESTIONS so that can help others.