• Check Octopus' remaining value, latest transaction records and other information
• Make Octopus Online Payment at designated online merchants
• Conduct Incomplete transaction refund enquiry and collection
The list of tested mobile device models for online payment, checking remaining value and transactions of your Octopus can be found at http://www.octopus.com.hk/octopus-app-phone-list-en
You can also check the latest list of tested mobile device models that support Octopus Mobile SIM at http://www.octopus.com.hk/sim-phone-list-en
To understand how to use “Octopus” App for online payment, please visit http://www.octopus.com.hk/online-payment-en
You can choose if "Octopus" App should start automatically upon detecting an Octopus at the "Settings" menu in the application.
When using Octopus Mobile SIM, you can enjoy the convenience of checking the remaining value using the Home Screen widget. Please visit http://www.octopus.com.hk/sim-en for more details.
This application is for the devices which is NFC enabled.
This application can ready most of Hong Kong smart payment card, with "( )" in the card number.
To use this application on Samsung devices, please also enable the S Beam.
Yun NFC Launcher is an app which let you read and write NFC tag. You can create a task tag, a simple tap to control your phone. Connect your phone to your world, everything becomes simple.
You can use it to do the following things:
- Read Bank card (Quickpass) and transportation card infomation. Note: Not all bus cards can read, such as old Shanghai Transportation card can not be read.
- Make a tag that will connect a phone to your WiFi network. Great for visitors to scan when they arrive!
- Turn off Wifi , turn on Bluetooth, open navigation and start your playlist.
- Make a tag which will let the reader follow the Sina Weibo user you choose.
- Set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile data settings, place a call, send a SMS, Show a memo, start applications.
- Open URLs, Play Video & music, view image.
We're working on improving the app. If you have any ideas and suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Are you interested to see which technology is driving the contactless cards in your hand?
Do you want to look behind the scenes and explore which NFC-enabled items you and your friends have? Right here you can find the answer. Scan it using TagInfo.
TagInfo is the second application provided to you by NXP Semiconductors that utilizes the Near Field Communication technology. NXP Semiconductors is the co-inventor of NFC and we do not only provide services to professionals but we like to provide utilities and apps for the masses as well. We are keen to help you explore NFC features of your devices and to make you enjoy the technology.
- Value checker function for a selected range of public transport systems
- Identify applications contained on cards and tags
- Identify IC types and IC manufacturer
- Extract and analyze NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- Read out and display the complete tag memory layout
- Supports for all kind of NFC Forum record types (let us know if you find anything missing)
- Explore details around contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled item in general
- Help mobile developers to detect configuration errors on contactless cards
- Provide an easy and cost effective analysis of contactless card
- Wide range of UI and application configurations
- Creation and sharing of analysis reports
The TagInfo application allows you to browse the content of public transport and payment cards that are based on a contactless technology compatible with NFC in your device.
Some of these applications supported are:
- CLIPPER, all-in-one transit card, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
- Kiev Metro, Kiev, Ukraine
- ORCA, one regional card for all, Puget Sound region, WA, USA
- OV-chipkaart, openbaar vervoer chipkaart (public transport chip card), The Netherlands
- Oyster, electronic ticketing, Greater London area, United Kingdom (some cards don’t support public access)
- Myki, Victoria, Australia
- Moscow Metro, Moscow, Russia
- Nol Silver and Gold Card, Dubai, UAE
- Octopus, Hong Kong, China
- Suica, Super Urban Intelligent Card, Japan
- T:kort, Kolumbuskort, NSB-kort, Ruter Reisekortet, Norway
…and more. We are continuously working to enable more card schemes when application owners and system provider provide information on how to access content on their contactless cards.
In addition to its use as value checker TagInfo will identify many additional applications like
- Electronic Identity Documents
- ExpressPay, contactless payment card, American Express
- PayPass, contactless payment card, MasterCard
- payWave, contactless payment card, Visa
- Zip, contactless payment card, Discover Network
…and many more.
Please note that based on the contained security mechanisms of such applications no access to the actual contained data is provided by our application.
On top of the consumer focused functions it explores the full details of openly accessible information on contactless cards, tags and NFC-enabled items. It lists information like
- IC manufacturer
- IC type
- Card OS (if present)
- NFC data sets (NDEF messages)
- IC memory size, IC configuration
- Technologies and standards supported
In addition to the above it supports the full content browsing and analysis of all four NFC Forum Tag Types, all MIFARE based systems, all NTAG based systems and all ICODE based systems. Its support is not limited to products of NXP Semiconductors but actually covers a very wide range of the most deployed products and systems using NFC-enabled and compatible contactless technologies all around the world.
The full coverage and ease of use makes an NFC-enabled device to become a powerful handheld analyzer for hobbyists exploring the capabilities of NFC-enabled items and compatible devices as well as for professionals helping them to identify configuration problems and data formatting issues.
Ever since MTR risen its ticket fee, people start to puzzle which way is cheaper. Octopus or Single Journey Ticket?
Do you know that you can save more money just by choosing the correct way to pay MTR fee?
This little tool is here to help you solve the puzzle.
* More add-on features will be added to this tool. Prepare to save more money, and earn more bonus, which travelling on MTR.
* This app supports both Chinese or English version.
tag: MTR, One-way ticket, Octopus, Fare, Save money,
Hong Kong MTR, Train, Railway, Subway, Traffic,
Ticket, MTR Station, Passenger, Saver, Specials Offer, Preferential, Compare prices
Have you ever wondered if you unknowingly carry RFID or NFC-enabled cards in your wallet? Use NFC TagInfo with your NFC-enabled Android device to find them and to check what information they carry.
The NFC TagInfo application reads meta information and data from contactless RFID and NFC transponders. It is an ideal tool for anyone who is curious about the information stored on their Near Field Communication tags.
The analysis tool is a must-have for NFC application developers on the Android platform. NFC TagInfo demonstrates the tag-reading capabilities of the Android API. Developers may use this tool to inspect and verify the information on their NFC and RFID tags.
* Read & visualize basic meta information on the tag
* Read & visualize NDEF message data
* Read & visualize raw data (in hexadecimal, ASCII and UTF-8 text encoding)
* Read & visualize access conditions
* Read & visualize electronic passport (eMRTD)
* Save tag information to files
Supported NDEF records:
* Text Record
* URI Record
* Smartposter Record
* Generic Control Record
* Signature Record
* NFC Geo Record
* Android Application Record
* other records (basic support)
Supported tags for reading raw data and access conditions:
* NFC Forum Type 1
* NFC Forum Type 2 / MIFARE Ultralight (EV1) / NTAG
* NFC Forum Type 3 / FeliCa Lite
* my-d(TM) NFC / my-d(TM) move
* MIFARE Classic
* MIFARE DESFire
* MIFARE DESFire EV1 (only limited support)
* ISO/IEC 15693 (only limited support)
* NFC Barcode
Additional MIFARE Classic support:
* View MIFARE application directory
* View value blocks
* Try authentication with typical authentication keys
* You can setup your own authentication keys
* In advanced mode: support for individual authentication keys per sector
* In advanced mode: load & save keyset as XML-file
Additional MIFARE DESFire support:
* Display data from Clipper cards
* Display data from NORTIC cards
* Display data from ORCA cards
ISO/IEC 14443 + ISO/IEC 7816-4 support:
* Detect ePassport application
* View basic identity card data
* View photo (JPEG2000 support using PassportImageDecoder service)
* View raw data files
* Tested with Austrian/Belgian/Dutch/UK/US passports
* Certain passports (e.g. US passport booklet) can only be read while they are opened
* In advanced mode: load & save keyset as XML-file
While we test our app prior to releases, there might still be some errors that cause unexpected behavior and functional interruptions. If you happen to find such misbehavior please help us by providing a so-called "crash report". You can also file bug reports or feature requests using our issue tracker: http://issues.mroland.at/
Just touch your smartphone to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device to register (pair) the devices and connect them through Bluetooth (one-touch connection).
For details on smartphones on which the NFC Easy Connect app needs to be installed, check “Compatible smartphones” below.
You do not need to install the NFC Easy Connect app if you are using an NFC-compatible smartphone with Android OS 4.1 or later installed.
- Compatible smartphones
NFC-compatible smartphones with Android 2.3.3 or later (prior to Android 4.1) installed
Some smartphones may already have an app installed with similar functions. In this case, the NFC Easy Connect app is not needed.
See the manual of your smartphone for details.
See the following website for details on NFC-compatible Sony devices.
- Making a one-touch connection with your smartphone
1. Unlock the screen.
2. Touch the NFC detection area of your smartphone that has this app installed to the N mark on an NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. The smartphone vibrates when a connection to the NFC-compatible Sony device is established.
(You do not need to activate the NFC Easy Connect app.)
- Main functions
1. Simple device registration (pairing) and connection by one touch. (NFC Bluetooth Handover)
Touching your smartphone to an NFC-compatible Sony device turns the power of the device on and establishes a Bluetooth connection at the same time.
Even when connecting to an NFC-compatible Sony device for the first time, both device registration and Bluetooth connection can be completed with this one-touch operation.
2. Simple disconnection by one touch.
To disconnect the connection, simply touch the smartphone to the NFC-compatible Sony device.
3. Simple switching of connected devices by one touch.
If you have multiple NFC-compatible Sony devices, just touch the smartphone to a different device to disconnect from the current device and connect to the new one.
For example, if your smartphone is connected with NFC-compatible headphones through a Bluetooth connection and you want to connect to an NFC-compatible speaker instead, just touch the smartphone to the speaker to establish a Bluetooth connection to the speaker.
4. Operation at your fingertips
You can turn the Bluetooth function on and off, and connect or disconnect easily using the app screen.
- Check the following if a connection cannot be established.
1．Make sure the NFC Easy Connect app is activated or the NFC function of your smartphone is turned on.
2．Make sure the screen of your smartphone is unlocked.
3．Depending on the smartphone you are using, it may not be possible to make a one-touch connection while the smartphone is being charged. Finish charging first, then perform the one-touch operation.
4．If the smartphone is in a case, the listening device may not react to one-touch; remove the smartphone from the case first.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
* The N mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
You can use this app to associate multiple functions (e.g. Wlan OFF, Bluetooth ON, Mobile Data TOGGLE, start navigation,run Tasker task, start any installed app, use media buttons, call a phone number, add a timestamp, calendar entry, add Text-to-Speech and much more!) to a NFC (near field communication) tag via an app internal database. You can even add tag cycles and let your tag run different activities per scan. So ReTag is the perfect NFC automation tool for you ;-).
(Works with ANY android supported tag = re-writable AND write protected!)
With NFC ReTag you don´t have to write anything on the tag (-> uses the tag ID, great for small tagsizes and write-protected tags!) and NO data is send to the internet. Additional write options (for better dispatching, device independent tags etc.) are also available. Import of activity tags and beaming is also supportet.
*!* NFC enabled device required / NO root required *!*
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to write us an e-mail.
You could combine any activities/ actions and add as many activities and cycles as you want per tag. (obviously except for writing activity tags -> depends on tagsize). For best performance and dispatching, write a special NFC ReTag tag (this is NOT an activity tag!).
* Set Ringer (silent/ vibrate/ normal)
* Set Ringer Volume
* Set Music Volume
* Set ALarm Volume
* Set Brightness (auto/ value)
* Set Auto Sync (on/off/toggle)
* Set Auto Rotate (on/off/toggle)
* Set Display timeout
* Set Stay On while Loading (AC/USB/AC+USB/Never)
Wireless & Networks
* Set Wlan (on/off/toggle)
* Set Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
* Set Airplane mode (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi SSID (SSID)
* Set Mobile Data (on/off/toggle)
Start & Launch
* App/ Activity Launcher (any app on your device)
* Music (Toogle Play, Stop, Next etc.)
* Navigation (adress)
* Website (URL)
* Tasker task
* Carmode (on/off/toggle)
* Call (number)
Calendar & Alarm
* Set Alarm (07:32)
* Set Alarmtimer (in 12 min)
* Add Calendar entry
* Make Timestamp
Misc & Labs
* Say something (TextoSpeech)
* Start Secret code
* Go to Homescreen
* Show Pop-up (Text)
* WAIT (milliseconds)
* Add new SSID (great for sharing/ beaming WiFi SSID and password)
* Say current time
* Launch App Activities
* Bluetooth discoverability
* Set default ringtone, notification tone, alarm tone
* Tasker Task advanced
* ReTag Broadcast (for 3rd party apps)
* Unique tag cycles (activities for scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 etc.)
* Write/import NFC ReTag activity tags
* Beam your activity cycles
* Write special NFC ReTag tag (better dispatching)
* Write Smarttags (Green, Blue etc.)
* Backup/ import database
* Disable NFC ReTag background dispatching
* Save tag as template
* Support for placeholders (e.g. [%UID], [%DAT])
* BT and WiFi trigger
* and many many more ...
Full description and changelog: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
An ad supported free version (with limited number of tags) and an unlimited ad-free (PRO) version is available. Please check if this app works on your phone via the FREE version before downloading the PRO version.
Supports any standard android NFC tags (NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, MIFARE Classic, Ultralight(C), DESFire etc.).
Issues with TASKER: Install Tasker BEFORE NFC ReTAG, enable Misc / Allow External Access in Tasker UI, enable Tasker (on/off button), try the Tasker fallback option within NFC ReTag settings!
Some security related NFC Tags (e.g. in passports) change their ID on every read attempt. This app will not work with such tags.
Approach a tag and the application will display the available information, such as:
- The manufacturer of the tag (eg NXP, Nokia, IBM)
- The type of tag (eg: MIFARE Ultralight, Ultralight C, DESFire, NTAG203)
- The standard (eg: NFC Forum Type 2)
- The available technology (Android class)
- Serial number (eg: 04:85: c8: 5a: 40:2 b: 80)
- The size of the tag and data
- If writing is possible and if the tag can be configure read-only
- All records present on the tag format NDEF
You can also write data on your NFC tags such as :
- Save a text
- Register a link
- Post a link to an application
- Save a mail
- Save a contact
- Save a phone number
- Save sms
- Save GPS location
- Save address
- Configure bluetooth connection
- Save custom data
And you can set this following tasks :
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI Hotspot
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Bluetooth
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Mobile data
- Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
- Set brightness
- Set volume for ringtones and notifications
- Set volume for media
- Set volume for alarms
- Set alarm
- Set timer
- Launch a app
- Configure a WIFI network
- More tasks will be available soon !
You can write a lot of information on your tag.
Other operations is available, such as copying or erasing of NFC tag.
NFC Tools has been tested on an LG Nexus 4.
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact me.
If you don't have NFC Tags, you can buy high quality and super durable NFC tags here : http://www.whiztags.com/shop/
- Requires an NFC-enabled device.
- Application's rights is limited to the use of NFC.
- Mifare Classic tags are not compatible, but they will soon.
- Tasks require this additional free application : http://getapp.nfctasks.wakdev.com/
- If you like NFC Tools, you can buy me a coffee: http://getapp.donate.wakdev.com/
- And if you want buy me more coffee, visit : http://donate.wakdev.com/
With the read function, basic information of the tag is returned and details, like NDEF message, and tag data in Hex, of your tag can be obtained. It allows you to better understand your NFC tags. NFC Doctor also tells you if your tag is writable and locked so you can apply your tags for different uses.
The write function allows you to input your message into your tag. You can code your tag with either a URL or plain text. You can write a few words for your friends and family, store information about your dog, or use the tag as a reminder memo to jot things down. Apart from plain text, you can write a URL on your tag to direct people to your webpage or recommend sites to friends.
The third function – clean, is for resetting your tags for reuse. There are two options, you can either format the tag to factory default setting or clear all the data stored.
The multiple functions of NFC Doctor makes using NFC tags a simple and convenient.
- read one, write one tag.
- read one, write many tags.
Emailing tags is also supported. The app optionally remembers your NFC tag data for later use.
NOTE: THIS APP DOES NOT HACK CARDS, IT ONLY COPIES CARDS WITHOUT KEY PROTECTION.. You must yourself supply keys to the app whenever the card is protected.
Supported NFC tags:
- ALL tags types using standard NDEF content
- Mifare Ultralight
- Mifare Classic
Mifare Classic special features:
- use custom keys
- change A and B access keys for whole tag or for individual sectors
- set corresponding access conditions
Visit us at https://www.facebook.com/NFCTagCloner :-)
Please give constructive improvement hints if you are not happy with this app, we aim to please ;-)
Tags: NFC, NDEF, Clone, Copy, Duplicate, Beam
With this app installed you can just hold your mobile device close to a NFC Tag your friend placed at his homes entrance or anywhere else inside. The network stored on the tag will then automatically be added to your list of known networks and an attempt to connect to it will be started. No click required. The app does not even have to be started.
If you don't have NFC tags you can generate a QR code and use any QR code reader in the market to read the data. As long as WiFi Tap is installed it will handle that data when opened and add the WiFi to the list of known networks.
The app processes URIs in the format of wifi://[network ssid]/[wep|wpa|open]/[network key]
To write a Wi-Fi configuration to any compatible NFC tag this app has an easy to use interface, which lets you do that. Just start it via the launcher. For tag types I recommend “Mifare Ultralight (C)” tags. They are cheap and have enough space for storing Wi-Fi data. They can also be made read only (coming in a future version of this app)
You can buy tags e.g. at http://www.tagage.net/
Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WiFiTap
The application provides detailed about the NFC beam that has been transmitted from the device.
The application provides data of various tags such as ISO,Felica,RFID,NDEF and several other NFC beam details.
Just enable the application and use your phone to read the NFC data.
The application provides the details such as the name of the application that has been the NFC beam has been transmitting and what is the package name of the application that is used by the other phone.
This is a simple and powerful NFC reader application that can be found in the google play.
- ACR 122U
- ACR 1222L
The client and service public API is available at
Keywords: ACR 122 1222 USB ACS
More from developer
Upgrade your monopoly from human banking to electronic banking!
Speed up the gaming speed by using this app.
It helps you to record how much money is paid.
You can use your NFC card to act as the player's debit card to increase fun!
The internet balance sharing feature helps each player to view their electronic balance everytime using their own internet access mobile phone.
P.S. This is not an official app and not the monopoly game itself. It is just a tool to help game banker to record and calculate the balance of each players. Monopoly is the product of Hasbro.
To user "shu kan" and "michael", free feel to provide me GOOD SOURCE OF QUESTIONS so that can help others.
You can first set some Memos in the app by specifying the alert condition in time and/or location.
Once the monitoring service is started, the system will try to keep check the conditions every half minutes and alert the user the reminders once the conditions are matched.
The program is in beta testing stage, feedback are welcomed to make this better.
Notes: SMS is sent by using your phone, therefor, please refer to your service provider for feds.
The information collected are used by this application only and will NEVER disclose to third party.
While you enter your building lift, the app detects your level changes, and prompt you the reminder that you set.
App has Web edit function that you can set your reminder using browser and updated version will be synced to phone automatically.
The app requires barmeter in your phone.