Install the ALL-NEW Family Practice Guidelines today!
Brought to you by Springer Publishing, this #1 rated family practice resource for primary care professionals provides current national practice guidelines for standards of care across the lifespan.
As a mobile companion to the book “Family Practice Guidelines: Fourth Edition”, by Jill C. Cash and Cheryl A. Glass, this on-the-go resource features:
• Step-by-step instructions for physical examinations and diagnostic testing in the outpatient setting
• Information on health promotion
• Care guidelines
• Dietary information
• Information on culturally responsive care
• Patient resources
Install the free version today and check out this handy clinical resource!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the 1 year subscription. This includes access to:
• 268 disorders in consistent, searchable format for ease of use
• Highlights key considerations with Practice Pointers
• Provides individual care points for pediatric, pregnant, and geriatric patients
• Offers 18 procedure guidelines and routine health maintenance guidelines
This app also includes:
• New and updated guidelines for:
• Rheumatology: polymyalgia rheumatica, Sjögren’s syndrome, psoriatic arthropathy, pseudogout (calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate), ankylosing spondylitis, reactive arthritis, Raynaud's syndrome
• Public Health: substance abuse, violence, obesity, homelessness, lesbian health
• Sports Exam: assessment and treatment
• CDC recommendations: vaccine and cancer screening
• Endocrinology: diabetes management and new Food and Drug Administration-approved medications
• JNC 8 guidelines for hypertension
• Neurology: PTSD and restless legs syndrome management
• Sexual dysfunction
• Bipolar and other behavioral health disorders
• New and updated Patient Teaching Guides
© Springer Publishing
Our Customer Success Team is available Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at email@example.com with any questions.v