English Spelling and Grammar will help you learn to spell well in an entertaining way by
playing multiple-choice tests and quizzes. It covers complete spelling and grammar
including spelling rules, tricky words, irregular spelling, and commonly misspelled
You can practice your English in more than 100 categories:
* Short and long vowels/ syllables: Magic -e
* G or j? K, c, or ck? S or c? F, ff, or ph? D or t?
* Spelling patterns: Wa or wo? Thr or tr? Aw, al, all, or au? Oi or oy? W
or wh? X, cs, ct, or cc?
* Double consonants and letters
* R-controlled patterns: "Bossy r" words with er, ir, ur, or, etc.
* Endings, prefixes and suffixes:
-dge, -tch, -ge, -ch
-ey, -ie, -y, -ee
- ible or able
- ant or ent
- ance or ence
- ency or incy
- ary,ery, or ory
- tion, sion, cion, xion, or cian
- ic or ical
* Silent letters
* Who or whom? Contractions and plurals. Verbs in present tense, past tense
and future tense.
*Capitalization (Uppercases and lowercases): names, professions, titles, cities, geographical names
* Punctuation: Serial comma, coordinating and
subordinating conjunctions, relative clauses, interrupters
* Grammar: Parts of speech (noun, adjectives, adverbs, verbs, etc.),
types of nouns (concrete /abstract, common /proper, countable /uncountable), types
of pronouns (personal, subject, object, possessive and reflexive pronouns)
* Sentence structure/Sentence types: Complete sentences, fragments, run-ons, clauses.
This app is the perfect spelling game for children of all ages, high school or adult students. Compete in our games and become a champion.
Have grammar rules simply explained, store your statistics and results. Track your kids’ progress by connecting to Eductify Parent Connect. You can also create a study plan to plan your day-to-day learning. Suitable for many exams and competitions, such as Spelling bee, SAT, LSAT, MCAT, GMAT or CAT,.
Improve your English spelling skills in a fun and challenging way!