Hornet is a free social networking app for gay, bi, trans, non-binary, and queer adults to connect with each other. You can meet new people, find friends, chat with nearby users, date, or even start a new relationship.
It goes beyond the usual "dating app": Hornet offers a complete social experience, allowing you to connect with LGBTQ users through text messages, live video, video stories, feed photos, and more.
Regardless of which tribe you identify with — from twinks to bears —, everyone is welcome on Hornet!
- Chat with nearby users through text or audio messages.
- Send emojis and stickers, and react to messages using emoticons inspired by the queer community.
- Explore the world and meet users from everywhere.
- Use hashtags to find like-minded people.
- Set filters to check exactly who you are looking for.
- Send Awards to the content you like the most. You can also receive Awards for yours and cash out the balance!
You need to be at least 18 years old to use Hornet.
Hornet offers flexible subscriptions that give you access to exclusive features:
- Unlock the full grid.
- See who checked you out.
- Remove ads.
- Find out if your message was read.
- Get access to all filters.
- Add more photos to your public profile.
The first charge will be posted to your payment method at purchase confirmation. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off at any time.
If you need help, write to email@example.com. Support is free and available 24/7 with record response times.
Terms of Service: https://hornet.com/about/terms-of-service/
Follow Hornet on social media