The HowToPay mobile App helps you to make online payments quickly and easily.
The problem with the current banking system is the users have lost control. Once you give out your Credit Card or banking details you are allowing people to take your money. You would never hand your wallet over the counter to a person you don’t know to simply take out what they wanted when they wanted. However, this is exactly what’s happening with Credit Cards and the current Direct Debits from the major Banks.
The solution is simple and effective. Either the user sends the amount to the Merchant or the merchant makes a “Payment Request” to the user that the user can approve or decline before the money is taken from them. This gives the power back to the person who is making the payment.
Its your money. And as such you should at all times be in control of who, when and how much people can receive. You should not have to trust a stranger you are paying on the internet to do the right thing.
What you can do with the HowToPay mobile App
- Check your balance and access your money wherever you are 24/7
- Top up your balance without the need for a Credit Card.
- Manage incoming Payment Requests
- Receive real-time notifications for all transactions
- Withdraw credits to your personal bank account (Business Users)
- Pay online safely without giving any of your personal banking information.
- Send money to merchants using the "Scan and Pay" option
- Accept Payments instantly using your own email address or QR Code.
- Be safe from security breaches that can result in the loss of your sensitive banking information.
In order to meet our KYC and Anti Money Laundering legal requirements all users are required to take a photo of their Government issued photo ID such as Drivers License, Passport or National ID Card and submit it. After your ID is manually approved by our staff your account will be activated.