Keep older adults safer and more connected to their caregivers with the world’s most advanced medical alert and communication system. Download this free companion app to install, pair and effortlessly connect to the secure Aloe Care Smart Hub placed in the elder’s home. This secure app will not work if the Smart Hub is not activated and if you do not have the appropriate credentials to access.
The comprehensive solution includes a voice-activated Smart Hub for live, two-way, hands-free communication, Smart Sensors to detect falls, motion, air quality, and temperature, and a Mobile Companion for safety on-the-go. People who use the service have 24/7 access to support, including a professional emergency response team and this Family App for care coordination.
Everyone you choose to be in the circle of care on this app will get at-a-glance peace of mind about the elder’s well-being. From the app, you can:
- Have crystal clear, two-way conversations with the elder through their Smart Hub; With a voice command or the push of a button on the same Smart Hub, the older adult can also request your attention - you’ll be notified within the app
- Get professional assistance for the elder 24/7 through Aloe Care’s emergency call center no matter how far away you are
- See check-ins and notes by others in the circle of care
- Track professional caregiver arrivals and departures
- Get notified of in-home and outdoor temperatures; anomalies such as sudden spikes or drops are flagged
- Receive alerts for marked changes in air quality conditions, including VOC and CO2 levels
- Get activity pattern updates, helping to identify issues before they become emergencies. The Aloe Care sensors learn mobility patterns & anomalies are noted within the app.
- See location and emergency updates if elders have the Aloe Care Mobile Companion (works nationwide on AT&T LTE where available.)
Aloe Care’s award-winning service has been acclaimed by Real Simple, PCMag, Today's Caregiver, and MD Tech Review, among others. It was recently named Health & Wellness Product of the Year by the IoT Breakthroughs. Aloe Care was created by caregivers, for caregivers. More than 70 percent of the people in the company actively support aging-in-place parents and grandparents. For more information, visit https://get.aloecare.com/.