Great Very good but I have some suggestions... First off I real life C-4 is not easily detonated with fire so make it detonated by electricity. Also have gas burn slower, and allow the mixing of some things like gasoline and melted plastic for homemade napalm or stuff like that. I will add some more suggestions later. Overall it is a great game....well worth the .99 cents.
Impossible Reaction The Destroyed the Science Fair reaction is broken. I've filled the screen with vinegar and mixed in baking soda. I've filled the screen with baking soda and added vinegar and I've tried half and half. It's the only one I can't do.
Hmmmm Got on store to see if there were any updates to this... Then saw that the updates I was hoping for got put into another game I have to pay for again. Guess I should have known this was a cash grab.
I have to buy a new app instead of getting an update ... No thanks. I had put 5 stars initially, but this is just ridiculous
No longer 5 stars OK, so maybe I should now purchase Reactionlab 2, so you can then release Reactionlab 3 and charge me some more! Ridiculous.
Suggestion Perhaps add Information about the element and can view it whenever you want.
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fixes, improved rendering on some devices.
- Minor bug fix.
- Support for extra small screens.
- Bug fixes, performance improvements, minor UI improvements.
- Improved icon.
- Fixed a bug where torch could cause the game to crash.
- Added Heating Coil, Steam Turbine, and Concrete!
- Added several more achievements.
- LOTS of bug fixes, performance improvements, element behavior tweaks, and more.
The Science News Is In... This Science Lab Is A Party! Free Casual Science Game!