The Made Ridiculously Simple medical team has now even simplified access to medical knowledge! Use the MedMaster medical eBook reader for easy, on-the-go access to help you study no matter where you're located. Download eBooks online, anytime, anywhere to your devices and then use this App for easy offline access. Read your books online or offline, search across your full library, and create notes and highlights to help you study.
MedMaster eBooks features:
· Download books to your devices for easy online or offline reading
· Simple, user-friendly navigation with clean, crisp reading experience
· Amazing “Fixed-Layout” Page Rendering - eBooks feel just like the printed books. No choppy, strangely flowing eTexts
· Customize margins to cover your entire device’s screen
· Select text to create notes or highlights and see them in a centralized section for easy reviewing. Bookmark pages.
· Portrait and Landscape view with thumbnail based navigation. Jump to any page in thumbnail view
· Full text based search capability to search any content within the eBook
· “Pen Feature” with multiple colors to write directly into the text of the book
· Sync your bookmarks, last page read and all your notes and highlights between your devices
· Receive notices of real time changes made directly into your book for any medical information that our authors update. Always keep up-to-date with the latest medical information.
How to Use:
1. Create a MedMaster eBooks account online at www.medmaster.net
2. Download eBooks from the MedMaster.net eLibrary website.
3. Use MedMaster App to read offline or login at medmaster.net to read online
· MedMaster eBooks account
The increasingly massive body of medical information can cause much student stress:
“There is too much to know and not enough time to learn it.”
MedMaster makes it ridiculously simple!
Founded in 1979 by Dr. Stephen Goldberg, a practicing physician who taught medical students for 25 years, MedMaster is THE publishing source for students in the healthcare fields. MedMaster addresses the student challenge of mastering an overwhelming amount of material in a short period of time. The “Made Ridiculously Simple” series for the basic and clinical sciences, and USMLE (Board) review, presents carefully-selected information in a concise, enjoyable manner, often with humor and memory aids, emphasizing concepts and understanding, rather than rote memorization. Our books strategically aim to facilitate retention through understanding and reduce stress.
While our materials are updated continuously by our +185 authors/contributors to ensure accurate medical knowledge, the core material has had staying power for more than 40 years.
At MedMaster, we strive to promote student success; to provide the necessary resources to facilitate course test preparation as well as USMLE (or board) mastery, while ultimately providing the understanding necessary for an enjoyable intellectual pursuit and successful clinical practice, thereby reducing stress!