!! The utility version has advertisements, a limit on the number of tools in the toolbar, a limit on the number of scrapbook/user symbol cells, and the inability to import and export Chinese and English words in the input method I added, Cangjie... plus a limit on the number of words, words The longest limit of library addition words
＊ Initial phonetic notation, the input phonetic notation can be inserted in the middle of the cursor to narrow the range by braille moving the cursor, no need
Delete and re-enter.
＊ For example, if you want to input "Don't" with the initial phonetic notation, but accidentally input "ㄅㄧ", long press can be divided into "ㄅ" and "ㄧ".
＊ For example, if you want to enter "Chunghwa Telecom", you accidentally select "中" first, and then enter ㄏ, the words starting with ㄏ will be displayed, and 中ㄏ will not be found. To find the middle ㄏ, you can click the blue cursor in the phonetic input area.
＊ Quickly select long words, for example, enter "天下", and then you can select "There is no free lunch" and "Everything will end"...
＊ 41 keys can be used without tone Zhuyin, use up or down to replace Zhuyin. For example, "license tax" "ㄆ ㄓ ㄕ" is accidentally entered as "ㄊ ㄓ ㄕ", click the ㄊ cursor in the editing area, slide up the ㄆ button, and ㄆ will replace ㄊ, click ㄕ to the end to select "license tax" .
＊ You can manually add words immediately, so you don’t have to repeatedly input the same words
＊ Customize the user phrase keyboard, you can set two types of vertical and banner. Each button can be set free 2, 10 (free, sponsored) , long press to pop up the menu selection. The key width can be selected from small, medium and large. The output can be fed into various app inputs, including passwords.
＊ Cangjie, Queue, Dayi... You can add buttons in the tool bar, and you can switch to the phonetic word/code splitting by pressing it once, and return to the original input method by pressing it again, which is easy and fast.
＊ Toolbar Select the required tools, such as emoticons, voice input, user symbols, simplified output, numeric keypad, cursor clipboard, full half-shaped, recently used emoticons, easy and quick click. The order can be arranged arbitrarily. (The free version has a limit of 4 tools)
- From 2015, do not enable contact permissions, and ensure that no personal information, passwords, etc. are transmitted.
- Cangjie, Queue, Dayi, and Simple (Quick) can be downloaded from the Internet according to needs, and there is no built-in
- When you have been using the TW Chinese input method (gcin free version) for a period of time, and later purchase the ad-free sponsored version of gcin, please use the free version of the gcin tool to "export all data", and then "import all data" in the sponsored version, that is The original state can be completely transferred. With the same Google account, you only need to pay once, and you can install it for free if you change your phone for life.
- Phrase pronunciation & traditional Zhuyin: Pre-selected words can be selected when inputting part of Zhuyin, and the words will be selected automatically. Zhuyin keyboard support: standard, 21-key Zhuyin (for small phones), Yitian 26-key, Xu's, Pinyin. The phonetic tone symbol "ˇ ˊˊ˙" enters the punctuation marks "?,, .", which is more convenient to input punctuation marks.
- On-screen keyboard & physical keyboard support [ㄅ...][ㄧㄨㄩ][ㄚ...] fast and simultaneous input of consonants and vowels & direct correction without deletion, need to turn off "41 keys can be silent phonetic notation"
- You can input part of the phonetic at the beginning to select the whole word at once. For example, enter ㄓㄏ to select the Republic of China at one time, free of text solitaire, and you need to turn off "Automatically send without Enter"
- Up to 10-20 pre-selected words can be selected (can be set), and generally only about 3 can be selected for the single-column selection area input method. A word selection column is provided, if the automatic word selection is wrong, you can choose directly. You need to turn off "Automatically send without Enter"
- Long press on the on-screen keyboard to quickly switch between various keyboards. When not typing, there is no tool bar & the disadvantage of editing the word selection area to occupy the screen. It can also be changed to the embedded mode of the traditional editing area.
- Immediately add words & edit thesaurus, export & import thesaurus, the length of words can reach 32 characters
- Large-character editing area, which is easier to modify and edit than editing in the AP editing area. Enter punctuation marks and automatically send them to the editing area. You need to turn off "Automatically send without Enter"
- Settings → On Touch → Key Spacing. Ignore this touch when it is too close to the edge, the default is 5 (pixels)
- Simplified Chinese output with clipping area Traditional <-> Simplified Chinese translation tool & phonetic query tool
- A variety of keyboard background themes to choose from, and text colors can be selected by yourself. On-screen keyboard height & candidate size can be adjusted. You can choose the photo of the keyboard base map by yourself, the size and position can be adjusted directly, no additional cropping is required, and the picture will not be deformed. Both vertical and wide screen can be set.
- Arrow keys, clipping key keyboard.
- Support physical keyboard (Bluetooth keyboard, USB keyboard OTG), you can use ctrl-alt-, key to switch on-screen keyboard.
- 543 Cangjie: Pre-selected words, automatic word selection Traditional Cangjie Simple (quick): Two-key Cangjie, with pre-selected words & automatic word selection
- Dayi, ranks, Greek letters & you can upload your own Chinese input method .gtab (*m). For Cangjie, Dayi, and Queue, if you want to use pre-selected words, you need to open them yourself.
- It can be used to query Cangjie, Xinglie and other gtab input methods in phonetic notation; support * wildcard & homophone query, you need to enable the "Show * `homophone query wildcard key" option in the settings
- .gtab blank key is not reminded with the shortest code
The pre-selected words of gcin phonetics (similar to the new phonetic notation) have no following disadvantages compared with the abbreviated words of the first phonetic notation:
1. Does not support [ㄅ…][ㄧㄨㄩ][ㄚ…] consonants and consonants at the same time quickly input & direct correction without deleting. 2. It takes a long time to input abbreviated words and find that the word is not in the thesaurus. Inserting and re-entering additional words is very troublesome. 3. The normal Zhuyin input process needs to be changed.
- 41 keys can be phonetic without tone, and also support phonetic short words. For example, enter ㄓㄏㄇ to select Zhang Huimei/Republic of China/main screen. Canceling this option is just like the computer operation method mentioned above.
- "Speak pronunciation" can be turned on, which is helpful to reduce input errors.
- English input pre-selected words support words with blanks, automatic upper and lower case selection, and automatic sending of punctuation marks to the editing area. Can be set to start with the English keyboard. Misspellings lists the closest candidates.
- Support google voice input, you can send the text content to the voice editor
- Support left-handed and one-handed operation mode, the keyboard shrinks to the left or to the right.
- Button sound, vibration, and jumping display can be set to on or off
- Can repeatedly send the contents of the editing area just typed
- The physical keyboard can be used to quickly switch between various input methods with ctrl-shift
- "Ciyin" has a phonetic input method with associated words and automatic character selection. "Zhuyin": It is mainly used for query and decoding of Cangjie..., purely a single character. "ㄅ symbol": for inputting phonetic characters
- Built-in phonetic symbol input method, no need to press blank, no need to select words. Word sound input method can also directly input ㄉㄧㄤ, ㄉㄨㄞ, ㄘㄟˋ, ㄅㄧㄤˋ, ㄙㄨㄥˊ without word selection
- The phonetic keyboard can be set to slide up to directly input the phonetic symbols, which is a great boon for phonetic lovers. default is off
- Built-in clipboard manager (scrapbook), the blank key displays the contents of the current clipboard. Long press the space bar to call out the scrapbook, there are two types of "reserved cells" & "historical cells". Restart the content will not disappear.
- It only needs 13M to use only the Zhuyin (word phonetic) input method, and the space used is less.
- User-supplied fonts can be used
- Downloadable Chinese & English thesaurus updates
- Alphanumeric full-half format switching, the status can be displayed in the toolbar
- The physical keyboard supports ctrl-alt- when inputting, open the on-screen keyboard, press ctrl-shift-3 to switch to Zhuyin, at this time, you can use Zhuyin input to query the unpacking of Cangjie..., which is displayed on the on-screen keyboard blank key. Press ctrl-alt- again to close the on-screen keyboard, and press ctrl-shift-1..8 to switch to the original input method.
- Quick output of kaomoji ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ ⚆_⚆ etc.
- Support colemak, workman, dvorak alphanumeric keyboard