Theme updates will resume after my final exams i.e 1st December.
aRgon is a dark and colourful theme for layers. This theme includes a vibrant material design colour palette taken directly from Google material design guidelines. While not going overboard with dark this theme keeps some light elements that creates a perfect mix between light and dark. aRgon also provides an option to choose between colored or dark (aRgon dark) navigation bar in various applications.
- You must use a ROM that fully supports Layers 2.1/3 commits.
WHAT IS THEMED?
- AOSP Calculator
- AOSP Contacts
- AOSP Dialer
- AOSP DocumentsUI
- AOSP Keyboard (Material dark)
- cLock (Lock clock)
- Google Contacts
- Google Dialer
- Google Hangouts
- Google Inbox (Notifications)
- Google Keyboard (Material dark)
- Google Play Music
- Google Play Store
- Google Plus
- Google YouTube
- Navigation bar
- Package Installer
- Status bar icons
- Status bar icons (ICS blue)
- If you have a problem with the theme please contact me before leaving a rating. Rating and Review is NOT a place to report bugs. You can contact me on my E-Mail or Hangouts.
- This theme supports HDPI, XHDPI, XXHDPI, XXXHDPI device resolutions.
- aRgon does NOT support M developer preview.
- A big thanks to Jimmy Setiawan for letting me use his overlays as a base and helping me out.
- A big thanks to all the BitSyko team members. (Yes! Even you Syko and Brian)