ICEreality Connect combines the power of ICE® software with the virtual reality capabilities of Android devices. With ICEreality Connect, your Android device becomes a viewer into any design from ICE. Communicate your designs in a brand new way, improving your understanding of the designs. Invite others to experience the 3D walkthrough live, speak with participants, and walk around the exact geometry that will be delivered as product to your doorstep. Carry ICEreality with you anywhere and explore your designs with anyone around the world, from any internet connection.
How to Start:
1. Open the app and tap Public Experience.
2. If you are invited to join a Private Experience tap the image in the Private Experience section and enter your nine-digit experience code or scan the ICE file’s QR code.
3. Move to an open space that you can walk around freely.
4. Keep your phone perpendicular to the floor and slowly pan around to scan as much of your floor as possible.
5. Walk around and explore your chosen design. Make sure you have your headphones in so you can hear other users clearly.
What else can I do?
1. Meet other participants in ICEreality Public Experiences. Anyone can join!
2. Converse with others in the ICEreality virtual environment using headphones and your phone’s microphone.
3. Join an invitation-only private experience using a host-provided experience code, link, or scan the ICE file’s QR code.
4. Participants appear as ice cream cone avatars.
5. Change your nametag and the color of your avatar
6. Mute participants in VR.
7. Pause the virtual environment and reposition yourself in your physical space.
8. Measure objects in your virtual environment with the new Measure tool.