Sometimes when you flip a card over the answer doesn't show up right away. Idk if this problem is new or old, I haven't been paying attention.
NOTE TO DEVELOPERS Just updated to latest version (v2.8.3), but still a high priority bug persists. BUG - AnkiDroid crashes on check database. Tried all what can be done but with no success.
A lot of my cards say "empty card" even thought its not and works perfectly fine on the computer. Is this a bug or is there smth im doing wrong? Please help :(
very simple and easy to use interface without unnecessary complexity.it can be learnt easily by a person of any age group.keep it up.it gets the job done without any lag.
There is bug in anki app that says anki inaccessible to drive of phone and fails to work proper.Kindly fix for honor 6x Huawei.Still I give you guys 4 star because it's nice app for medical studies.I myself use this anki app on my pc.
Great app but the camera feature does not work, also can you add chapters to each subject or make it easier to do so. So we can create multiple sections for each chapter to better study for a specific portion for a test.
* Fix crash adding a picture from camera
* Fix add note icon disappearing in browser after search
* Fix translations from Glosbe
* Fix crash long-tapping when no deck is selected
* Fix crash entering advanced settings on some devices
* Fix incorrect graph display in statistics
* Fix deck not changing properly in statistics
* Fix rounding error in statistics weekly breakdown
* Fix spurious new deck created on model rename
* Improve error message on exception during media sync