"Anti-stress" is an innovative computer psychological self-help program based on cognitive behavioral therapy that will help you reduce stress, anxiety and burnout in a short time
--> 350,000+ iCognito users since 2020
--> 95% of participants who completed the course report high satisfaction with the program
The Anti-stress and Health program will help you solve the following problems:
- stress at school/work,
- increased anxiety,
- nervousness, muscle tension,
- low concentration and motivation,
- irritability, low energy level,
- insomnia, problems falling asleep,
- somatic symptoms of stress (pain, fatigue, lethargy, dizziness, etc.),
- unhealthy lifestyle, bad habits.
The psychological program reduces symptoms of stress, burnout and anxiety, improves sleep within 2 weeks after use.
Virtual psychologist Ivan will conduct free stress level tests and a series of classes during which you will learn:
- your level of stress and anxiety,
- What causes your stress and how does it affect your health?
- how to cope with challenges and problems without stress,
- how to effectively relax and relieve tension,
- how to develop emotional awareness,
- how to increase motivation to work/study,
- how to develop a healthier lifestyle,
- how to communicate and solve problems without stress.
Also available in the application:
- digital diary of moods, thoughts, gratitude and self-support
- monitoring mood and stress/burnout levels
- audio guides (meditations) for falling asleep, relaxation, positive thinking, increasing productivity, etc.
"Antistress and Health" is the only self-help application for stress in the Russian-speaking segment that has undergone effectiveness studies and has a proven therapeutic effect with regular exercise! see detailed description of methodology and participant results: https://psyarxiv.com/k5c9n/
The program was developed by psychotherapists - specialists from the Higher School of Economics, MGIMO, Moscow State University based on the methods of cognitive behavioral therapy.
The program can be used as a stand-alone self-help tool or in addition to consultations with a psychologist.
If you are a psychologist, find out about preferential conditions for obtaining a subscription for your clients upon request at email@example.com
For questions of cooperation and dissemination of the program in organizations, social and medical institutions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the convenience of users, we offer the option of connecting a paid chat with a psychologist directly in the application: text consultations for 1 week or 1 month will allow you to resolve all personal issues and enhance the effect of the program. We employ only cognitive behavioral therapists with specialized higher education and experience in the specialty from 7 to 26 years.
Detailed terms of subscription to paid services and goods are available in the User Agreement https://iconto.app/agreement