The iCognito Relationship program was developed with the participation of specialists from Moscow State University, Higher School of Economics, and MGIMO. It is based on the most effective methods of cognitive-behavioral and emotion-focused therapy.
Effectiveness studies have shown that after just 2 weeks of training, participants will:
- satisfaction with relationships and the desire to maintain relationships increase,
- the level of conflict in a pair decreases,
- the level of care and constructive communication in a couple rises.
More about the study: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3648918#references-widget
The program is implemented in the format of a conversation with a virtual psychologist (chatbot) Liza. Lisa conducts tests, teaches self-help skills and helps with practice exercises.
Content of the program:
1. Diagnostics of relationships by parameters: satisfaction, conflict, caring, sexual life.
2. Secrets of a successful relationship. How to maintain mutual caring and affection in a couple
3. Positive thinking. How to get out of the trap of negative thoughts about your partner and relationship.
4. Conflict management. How to break the “vicious circle” of conflicts and learn how to prevent them before escalating.
5. Sexual relationships. How to maintain mutual attraction over the years. How to talk about your sexual preferences.
6. Emotional intelligence. How to learn to understand your partner and your emotions.
7. Communication in a pair. How to speak and listen to your partner correctly.
8. Acceptance of differences. How to accept the personality of a partner.
9. Problem solving. A practical guide for solving problems in the field of parenting, finance, relations with relatives, everyday problems, etc.
Classes are illustrated with animation clips and game videos of scenes from married life, which show a negative version and a positive version of the development of events.
Also available in the application:
- a thought diary for analyzing negative automatic thoughts,
- a diary of gratitude for developing positive thinking,
- audio guides (meditations) of awareness, relaxation, positive thinking.
The program can be used as a stand-alone self-help tool for couples experiencing mild deterioration in relationships or decreased satisfaction in relationships - or as a useful addition to a course of psychotherapy. Working under the program can reduce the need for visits to a psychotherapist by 3.5 times, and the cost of a course of psychotherapy by 10 times.
For the convenience of users, the option of connecting a paid chat with a psychologist directly in the application is offered: text consultations within 1 week or 1 month will enhance the effect of the program and provide answers to all questions. We employ only the best family specialists with specialized higher education and work experience in the specialty from 12 to 26 years.
Detailed terms of subscription to paid services and goods are posted in the User Agreement https://icognito.app/agreement
DEAR USERS! THE PROGRAM IS NOT INTENDED FOR COUPLES in which one or both partners have made a decision about divorce, separation; practice violence; suffer from alcohol or drug addiction; have a mental disorder. By accepting the user agreement and registering in the program, you agree to this limitation.
More than 200,000 people have already chosen iCognito programs! We are constantly improving the program and are very grateful for the appreciation and support of our users!
If you would like to contact us, report a problem or provide feedback, please email: email@example.com