Help protect yourself and your family from identity theft as you spend more time online. Add the ID Watchdog mobile app to your fight against identity fraud. Monitor your credit report, get alert details, and respond to fraud quickly. Control who can access your and your child's credit reports anytime, anywhere, with some exceptions¹.
With the ID Watchdog mobile app, you can use your phone or tablet to do important things like:
• Lock or unlock your Equifax® credit report and/or your TransUnion® credit report, depending on your plan. Control who can access your credit reports, with some exceptions¹.
• Receive real-time alerts and drill into the details right away. Learn what an alert means and what you should do about it, and flag alerts for follow-up if you need to.
• Activate an Equifax Child Credit Lock to better protect your child’s name from credit fraud.
• Stay up-to-date on your VantageScore® credit score and monitor your credit score trends.
• Control your ID theft protection preferences, including alert and security settings.
ID Watchdog is an award-winning identity theft protection service. Better protect yourself and your family from identity theft with:
• Advanced Identity Theft Detection: Our monitoring features scour billions of data points to search for signs of identity theft, even on the dark web. They look at public records, transaction records, social media, and more.
• Greater Protection & Control: Lock and block features help keep identity thieves from opening new accounts in your name. Some plans have top-ranked tools that help protect your digital identity from online threats, like viruses and malware.
• Personalized Identity Restoration: We go beyond helping you. A dedicated specialist manages your case until it's resolved.
• Extensive Family Coverage: Better protect your loved ones with our family plan. Set up personal accounts for adult family members and share family alerts. Get peace of mind from our exclusive features for children.
Identity thieves aren’t letting up anytime soon, and neither should you. Download the ID Watchdog mobile app today for identity theft protection on the go.
What You Need to Know
The credit scores provided are based on the VantageScore® 3.0 model. For three-bureau VantageScore credit scores, data from Equifax®, Experian®, and TransUnion® are used respectively. Any one-bureau VantageScore uses Equifax data. Third parties use many different types of credit scores and are likely to use a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
¹Locking your Equifax or TransUnion credit report will prevent access to it by certain third parties. Locking your Equifax or TransUnion credit report will not prevent access to your credit report at any other credit reporting agency. Entities that may still have access to your Equifax or TransUnion credit report include: companies like ID Watchdog and TransUnion Interactive, Inc. which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score, or monitor your credit report as part of a subscription or similar service; companies that provide you with a copy of your credit report or credit score, upon your request; federal, state, and local government agencies and courts in certain circumstances; companies using the information in connection with the underwriting of insurance, or for employment, tenant or background screening purposes; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; companies that authenticate a consumer’s identity for purposes other than granting credit, or for investigating or preventing actual or potential fraud; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you. To opt out of pre-approved offers, visit www.optoutprescreen.com.