It is an application where you can access detailed information about drugs by scanning the barcode or data matrix on the packages of domestic and international drugs offered for use in Turkey, or by searching with the drug name, active substance, barcode. The drug prices in the application are updated simultaneously.
You can estimate the minimum drug contribution amount you will pay by adding a single drug and all the drugs in your prescription with the Prescription Module.
You can easily learn about future price changes in the drug details before the change.
In practice, it is possible to easily access information about the fasting use of drugs and their interactions with foods.
The information contained in the Pharmaceutical Price Application is presented practically up-to-date for your information by taking the data of the Social Security Institution (SGK) and the Ministry of Health Turkey Medicines and Medical Devices Agency (TİTCK) as a reference.
Reach drug and price information in the most accurate and reliable way.
Drug Price Mobile Application:
- It is available to all visitors free of charge.
- You have quick and easy access to all up-to-date information about medicines in a single mobile application.
- Provides reliable information to its users through an easy-to-read, user-friendly interface.
- Using the camera of your mobile device, you can access drug information directly by scanning barcode and data matrix without requiring an external application.
- With the Pharmaceutical Price mobile application, you can instantly access reliable and up-to-date drug information from anywhere. - Detailed drug price information, active substance information, company information, ATC, NFC, SSI Active Ingredient Code, Short Product Information (SPC), Instructions for Use (KT), barcode information, related HIN substances, HIN summary information, equivalents, usage method You can find many information, such as warnings, from the drug details.
With the Pharmaceutical Price application; Current retail prices of drugs, drug usage and prospectus information, what they are used for, how they are used, side effects, equivalents/equivalents, active ingredient, SGK Payment Information, pharmaceutical companies, drug classes according to ATC codes, foreign drug information, Current Health Practice Communiqué (SUT), ICD-10 Diagnosis list, health dictionary, and announcements.
The mobile application will have the opportunity to access the following information:
- Retail Price,
- Patient Medication Contribution Share,
- Recipe Module,
- Public Price,
- SSI Payment Information,
- SSI Contribution Amount,
- Equivalent/Equivalent Drugs,
- SUT Payment Rules,
- Drug Barcode, Active Substance, Production/Import Status, Prescription Type, Classes,
- Manufacturer Company Details,
- Open-Tok Usage Information,
- Interaction with Foods,
- How to Use Medicines,
- Summary Information About Drugs,
- Purposes of Use of Medicines,
- Information that you need to pay attention to when using drugs,
- Side Effects of Medicines,
- Drug Storage Rules,
- Instruction for Use,
- Brief Product Information,
and you can access many drug detail information.
WARNING AND INFORMATION
The content in our application is for informational purposes only and DRUG IS NOT AVAILABLE. The information contained in the application does not replace consulting the doctor and pharmacist. Our application is not legally responsible for the misunderstanding of information and the problems that may arise as a result. Consult your doctor for diagnosis and treatment. The responsibility for the use of the information on this site belongs entirely to the user.
Our Website: https://ilacfiyati.com
You can send your comments, criticisms and suggestions about the Pharmaceutical Price application to the address of İletişim@ilacfiyati.com.