Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth - Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
- In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
Designed to be user friendly, social and responsive, you now have the keys to mix your music and rule the party.
☆ Voted as app of the week by IKMultimedia ☆
DJ Studio respects you:
★ Full app for FREE, no hidden cost.
★ No registration fee.
★ No limitation, no watermark.
★ No trackers.
★ No stealing data.
★ No popups everywhere, everyday.
★ No premium, platinum only features.
★ Freely removable ads.
★ Only optional paid skins to support our work.
★ Wide compatibility : Android 2.3 and more
★ 2 virtual turntables with cross fader
★ Customize your decks with up to 7 skins!
★ Unique scratch engine and disc physics
★ Access and browse your mp3 music library by folder, artist, album, name
★ Edit and re-order playlist
★ 8 sound effects: Flanger, Phaser, Gate, Reverb, Bit crusher, 3D, Brake and FlippingDouble
★ 3-bands equalizer for each deck
★ 10 customizable sample pads
★ One CUE/RECALL point per deck
★ IN/OUT and beat based loops
★ Pre-Cueing with headphones or Y-cable
★ Automatic landscape and portrait mode
★ Live record your mixes with the built-in recorder
★ Auto-mix feature (random & playlist modes)
★ Share your mixes on the SoundCloud social network
★ Live sound spectrum view with beats detection and zoom
★ Use your wave and mp3 music library
★ Designed for Nexus devices
★ Share with friends on social networks with Facebook, Tweeter or Google+
★ Compatible with iRigMIX™ from IK Multimedia*
★ Screen compatibility from 3.7" to 10" and HD screens
★ Wide OS compatibility : since OS 2.3
★ Min 1 core 800Mhz, recommended 2 cores
★ 2 cores required for scratch option
★ 1 GB RAM recommended
★ Multi-touch since 3.0
DJStudio is an advanced DJ application suitable for everybody whether you are a novice or a pro. You can use it as a standard free music player, to play your mp3 files.
If you like the app, please leave us a review!
If you have issues with this software or if you have some questions don't hesitate to write us an email.
* Sold separately, iRigMix is a product of IK Multimedia (http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmix/)
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• USB OTG Midi Support: Trigger, NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Midi Clock Sync, Start/Stop/Continue, full MIDI control of the VA-Beast Synth
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Analytics)
Create a garage band after that you have always dreamed.
! Support Language (Russian, French, German, Czech, Korea,China, Spanish)
! Support tablet
! Real sound
! Multitouch - Android 3+ (Working on support for older version -in the future)
! Record sound
- The Drum Kit (+ Drums grid editor)
- Acoustic Guitar / Electric Guitar
- Piano (5x instruments)
For each instrument can adjust the volume and height adjustment for proper tones.
Establish a band today!
Designed for quick and easy operation, Recording Studio Pro makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Recording Studio is the perfect way to begin crafting great sounding music productions. You can record up to 24 audio and/or virtual instrument tracks.
The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone, by connecting an external microphone. The virtual instument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch. After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb). With Recording Studio's mixer you can create superb mixes in astonishing CD quality just like you imagined your song to be.
Now you can import mp3 and wav audio files from your device.
Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features.
Please try the LITE version first to see if your device works:
•Up to 24 audio and virtual instrument tracks (depending on the device used)
•9 differents virtual instrument sounds (grand piano, drums, classical guitar, rock organ, church organ, bass, strings, harpsichord, electric guitar)
•Mixer with built-in immersive reverb effect (with indipendent settings on each track)
•Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
•Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out each audio recording session
•Import wav, mp3 audio files from your device.
•Offline mixdown: stereo mix, individual tracks. Uncompressed audio format (16 bit stereo / mono, 48.0kHz)
•Stereo VU displays for each channels
•Keyboard with 96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
•Two sets of keyboards (display 1 or 2 keyboards)
•Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
•Ability to scroll the keyboards in the scrollbar area or with arrow buttons to see different sets of keys
•Custom scale keyboards
•Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
Please try the LITE version first to see if your device works:
Spreaker Studio transforms your device into a fully-equipped radio studio, allowing you to broadcast live or pre-record podcasts while adding tracks and sound effects.
Easily share your content on Facebook and Twitter, and be heard by millions. Start an active relationship with your listeners by interacting with them directly through a live chatbox.
★ Become a citizen reporter and broadcast live from exciting events happening near you.
★ Share your original music with the world.
★ Express yourself and share what you’re passionate about in your own podcast. Be the expert in your field.
★ Let your friends know what you’re up to and start an audio blog.
★ Broadcast play-by-plays of exciting sports games.
★ Record or broadcast LIVE
★ Mix your voice with tracks and sound effects
★ Easy-to-use interface
★ Audio FX library
★ Control all volumes and mix channels independently
★ Auto-post to Twitter and Facebook
★ Live chatbox to keep in touch with your audience in real time
If you have any issues, please contact the Spreaker team at email@example.com or at http://help.spreaker.com
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable recording studio!
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
n-Track Studio is an audio and MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your device into a full-fledged recording studio. Record and playback a virtually unlimited number of tracks, mix them during playback and add effects. Create MIDI tracks using the built-in General MIDI synth. Edit, cut, copy and paste, zoom and drag MIDI and audio parts.
All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed "on the fly" during playback.
Once you are satisfied with the recording you can send it by email with a touch of the finger. Or you can mixdown the recorded song in standard .wav or compressed format which you can later open with any 3rd party audio application or use to create an audio CD. You can also export the song in multitrack .sng format and open it with the desktop (Mac and Windows) or iOS version of n-Track.
How it works
• Record a base track (i.e. rhythm guitar) with the built-in mic (activate the metronome if you need it)
• Plug a standard headphone, record a solo or vocal track while listening to the rhythm track
• Press play to listen to the multitrack recording, use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, apply EQ etc.
• Email the recording directly from your device
• Unlimited tracks (the max number of tracks depends only on the device capabilities)
• Use USB Audio devices*
• 8 effects pack: Reverb, Echo, Chorus+Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube-Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track and master channel.
• MIDI tracks with built-in General MIDI synth
• MIDI piano-roll editing
• Record 4 or more input channels (on compatible USB Audio devices) *
• Record in 24 bit quality (on compatible 24 bit USB Audio devices, built-in Android audio is 16 bits) *
• Play using an external USB MIDI keyboard
• EQ with Spectrum analyzer, Sonogram and Tuner
• Import existing wave songs and clips
• Automate track volumes using volume envelopes
• n-Track is available for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Exchange and share your projects on all your desktop and mobile devices
Notes on audio latency:
• latency for audio monitoring (i.e. hearing through headphones the n-Track's audio output as well as the instrument input) & live processing is sufficiently on Android 4.2 and later and on devices which support audio fast-path (including all Nexus devices).
• with all other devices audio has very high latency, so input monitoring & live processing isn't practical, you should use instead an external mixer
• when using USB Audio* the audio latency can be typically made so small to be unhearable, much smaller than with the Android built-in audio
Audio latency never affects the sync of recorded tracks, may only be a problem for input monitoring & live input processing.
* USB Audio is available on compatible Android and USB devices. Please see the USB compatibility chart: http://goo.gl/R7l3Yb
*******BEST FREESTYLE APP ON THE MARKET - ANDROID EXCLUSIVE********
Get in The Booth! Have you ever had a dope punch line while driving or even while sitting on the toilet? No studio, no pen, no pad, no problem. Freestyle and upload beats on the go and be heard from around the world in The Booth.
Freestyle anytime, anywhere:
Get in The Booth and freestyle over the hottest beats on the go. With The Booth, your mobile device is your studio.
Share your hottest beats:
Want to get your beats heard? How about having people from around the world lay fire vocals over your beats? With The Booth, you become a worldwide producer.
Share your freestlyes and beats via facebook, twitter, text and email reaching millions of listeners.
Rate and be rated:
If you are a great freestyler or produce the best beats, you will be noticed. Get into the top rated lists when others rate your freestyles and beats.
Requires headphones for recording.
For optimal results, use wifi.
Get the PRO version for unlimited freestyles/beats and no ads.
To SHARE BEATS and FREESTYLES click on the DOWN ARROW on your beat or freestyle. It will bring up a menu that will allow you to share.
Like The Booth on Facebook
If you have ANY issues or suggestions for the app, email firstname.lastname@example.org. I respond to every email!!
The hottest freestyle app where you can be in the booth and rap like the best rappers over the best beats
Use for creating playbacks, practicing solos and sketching your ideas on the go.
Just drop chords into the timeline, select style and tempo and click play.
EasyBand supports up to 8 distinct parts. Build your song one part at a time and then use the song editor to compile the complete song from the various parts.
Each EasyBand style has 2 variants, 2 fills, an intro and an ending pattern. Each variation can be applied to individual chords or to an entire part.
You can mute individual instrument to hear only the instruments you need. For example, if you are a drummer, you can mute the drums instrument while practicing.
New!!! Community web site (Beta) allows you to share and download songs and chords from EasyBand Community website. Register and h
You can export your project as both Wav files and Midi files.
If you own FourTracks Pro app, you can export EasyBand's project as wav files specifically suitable for importing them into FourTracks and mix them down with audio recording.
Android. GrooveMixer Pro is ad-free version of GrooveMixer app.
To try FREE demo please
go to this link: http://groovemixer.com/get/
This handy drum machine includes pattern sequencer, 8-channel step sequencer, pattern/channel
mixer, sample list with file manager for importing WAV, AIFF, DS, OGG or FLAC sounds from your sdcard.
GrooveMixer Pro is the great solution for music composers to make trap, hip hop, house, dubstep, RnB
and other music tracks. This beat maker was created for mobile musicians wanted to sketch their
music rhythm ideas everywhere.
• Drum machine with 256 patterns
• Volume mixer with mono\solo buttons
• Stereo mode supported
• Step sequencer with 8 channels
• Piano roll mode to pitch instruments
• Beats per minute (BPM): 20-400
• Friendly and easy-to-use interface
• Save and load your groove beats
• Export sound beats to audio WAV, AIF, DS, OGG, FLAC files
• Sample preview before using in app
• Samples are loaded from SDCARD
• Classic TR-808, TR-909 and Linn drum kits
• Unlimited song length
• Support various time signatures
• Built-in zip extractor to install downloaded sample packs
• DrumSynth files can be imported
Friendly and well designed user interface works good on small and large screens. This music creation tool works without any restrictions.
Look our demos (songs/tracks) or read tutorials on http://groovemixer.com/tutorials/ site.
GrooveMixer Pro is developed by Sergey Nikitin (Flexbyte Software) and published by Technology
Improves the World Ltd under license agreement.
- More than 50 million tracks with access to SoundCloud and Deezer
- Smart Music Library with a global search (browse all music catalogues at once)
- A Curent Playlist to prepare your party sets in advance
- edjing World: Your own eDJ profile page to promote your talent to your fans!
Nothing can stop you. You're the DJ.
With edjing, users can create their own mixes and share them directly on Facebook, Twitter and Google+!
"The only multi-platform track-mixing app currently on the market" - Techcrunch.com
"After they demoed their iPad app for me at LeWeb earlier this month, I went from intrigued to impressed." RUDEBAGUETTE
“edjing is more than just a successful app, it stands out by its wide range of effects offer and its smooth usage.” Androidmag.de
‘’ABSOLUTELY INSANE! Love this app!’’ - Even Further
‘’Great app I love this app I did a friends birthday party and everyone though I had some expensive dj equipment’’ - Gregory Rudolph
“ Love it this app...100% real, entertainment and lots of fun. Experience like real DJing .. tq for making this app.” - Solomon King
- Access to your local music library to mix all your tracks
- SoundCloud: Enjoy access to SoundCloud and Mix all the music you love!
- Deezer: Mix the whole Deezer music library (for Deezer Premium Plus members): more than 30 million tracks
- Global Search tool to simplify and unify the music search experience by browsing all music at once
- Current Playlist
- edjing WORLD: access to your edjing DJ profile and boost your audience
- An unlimitted Cloud storage space to access to your mixes anywhere
- Sharing function to share your mix on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- 2 Turntables + Cross Fader
Free DJ effects (FX): Cue point, Flanger, Loop, Echo, equalizer, Scratch
Pitch on Vinyl…
- Wide Sound Spectrum for optimum Beats localization
- BPM synchronization (sync)
- Possibility to record your mix: recording in High Definition CD quality, wave format
- "AutoMix" mode for automatic transitions between titles of your playlists
- Ability to remix mp3 files of more than 1 hour
- A store to access all the features of the app
JUST LIKE A REAL DJ WOULD:
Access and mix millions of tracks from SoundCloud and Deezer.
Realize professional-like transitions thanks to the crossfader. Match the beats manually or click on the Sync button to synchronize the bpm (beats per minute) of your tracks and achieve seamless transitions.
Add all the effects you like and keep reinventing the music you love! Scratch or add special DJ sound effects to enrich your mix and create new sounds!
Enjoy a wide range of free DJ sound effects FX: scratch, flanger, pitch, equalizer, cue point, loop, echo,…
You can also get more awesome DJ effects via our in-app Store!
Finally, record your mixes and share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ thanks to the "Sharing" feature. You can record up to a whole hour of mixing.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TURNTABLES WITH SKINS:
Choose your skin and mix like a pro!
- Neon Skin for electrifying turntables and many others to discover
YOU ARE THE DJ! Play. Mix. Share
N.B: edjing has developed its own Sound System to offer you the best audio experience possible: real time sound processing enabling you to mix your music live with realistic DJ effects.
Contact us at email@example.com for any feedback!
Join the edjing community on:
- Google+ : https://plus.google.com/100711776131865357077/posts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/edjing
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/eDJingFrance
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/edjingofficial
• Sampler device. Record or import from your music library, sdcard, dropbox, etc.
• Recorder: import recordings from your music library or other installed music-apps.
• 150 extra synth instruments
• 40 extra drumsets
• 100 MB of recording space
• Up to 32 loops by song
• Up to 16 channels by loop
Build high quality tracks as a sequence of loops, mixing synths, drums, samplers, audio recordings, analog modulators and arpeggiators. Apply Fx to channels and export to mp3 or ringtones. Also publish, play, remix and collaborate in our community.
Cloud-based technology: performs the audio rendering process in a remote service.
REQUIRES A GOOD DATA CONNECTION
• Your Google accounts: Suggests your current gmail account in the registration form. We don't use this address unless you confirm it.
• Network communication: Upload and download sounds from our servers.
• Storage: Write files to SD card, that way we avoid exhausting internal memory.
• Hardware controls: record audio. Uses the mic with the recorder device. control vibrator used by the metronome while recording audio.
• Phone calls: read phone state and identity. We store a hash of your phone internal ID to prevent creating several accounts from the same device. Also we save the brand and model of your phone for debugging. No personal information is stored except username, password and email.
• System tools modify global system settings: change system ringtone and alarm. prevent phone from sleeping: some tablets (for example archos5) required this to start.
Your own miniature music studio!
---NOW with real-time playback!!!---
Loaded with a large set of possibilities to create you own songs whenever you want and wherever you are while having the option to continue working on the song in other DAW program, such as FL Studio and Cubase. High quality 16 bit sound, 44.1 kHz bit rate, stereo playback and exporting.
Visits Zquence Studios site:
Create melodies with different included instruments and drums or add your own instruments and drums in Wav format to the internal storage.
8-octave keyboard with detailed editing.
16 tracks for patterns to be added to.
16 channel mixer with 4 available effect per channel.
Recording from phone to Wave format to add it straight to the tracks.
Wav format (44,1 kHz, stereo)
Remember to check for new updates regularly.
48 MB of Heap Memory or more is recommended.
1000 MHz Processor or higher recommends.
New instruments and drums will be available for free download from now on.
= This is a Sound Plugin for App: Walk Band and Perfect Piano. It can't run alone!
= Please install Walk Band or Perfect Piano first from Google Play to use this plugin.
Walk Band: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.pianoperfect
Perfect Piano: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.perfectpiano
1. Enter Keyboards Screen of Walk Band(Perfect Piano)
2. Select switch instrument icon.
3. This new instrument icon will automatic show. Select it and load the new sound.
1. This need Perfect Piano v5.9.0 or newer version and Your phone has a SD Card inserted or preload flash storage.
Any issue let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Online manual: http://www.image-line.com/support/GMMobileHelp/
About Groove Machine Mobile
Synthesizer: Load from the extensive library of bass, keys, lead, pad, sfx and synth sounds. The flexible dual-oscillator, wave-shape driven, design with filters, 3 envelopes and LFO architecture will ensure you can create fresh and unique sounds for years to come. Listen to the presets and you will know how powerful the Groove Machine Mobiles synths are.
Sample Player: Choose from over 20 multi-sampled instruments covering Piano, strings, organ, bass, guitar, flute, harp and more.
Drums & percussion: Punch out a beat on the 10 drum pads. The velocity-through-position feature will allow you to play with feeling to get the right groove. Layer two samples per-pad for complex sample mash-ups. A comprehensive library of percussion samples is included covering kicks, snares, toms, hats, cymbals, sfx and more.
Keyboards: Take control over the synthesizers with Groove Machine Mobiles two-tier touch keyboard, perfect for playing chords and melodies. The visual feedback will even help you to learn to play music just by watching the existing projects play.
Effects: A wide array of modern and classic effects are available including a Bit Crusher (for lo-fi gritty sounds), Flanger & Phaser (to create complex stereo washes and spacey effects), Filters (low, high pass & vowel-voice simulation), Delay (echoes), Reverb (to simulate the sound of large halls through to tight spaces), Panning (so you can spread your sounds across your speakers) and Ring modulation (creating screaming-feedback type sounds).
Sequencing: After recording a performance Groove Machine Mobile's touch-optimized easy editing features make it a breeze. You can edit in all the musical parts from scratch here too. The Piano-roll allows note entry and step-entry for percussion tracks. Finally, record and edit the movement of almost any knob or control with the Automation editor.
We recommend a minimum screen size of 7 inches with this App. It is designed for tablets.
Open FL Studio or Deckadance on your computer plus IL Remote on your mobile device and the connection is automatic.
NOTE: Requires Android 3 or higher. FL Studio 11.1+ OR Deckadance 2.3+
Control FL Studio instantly or link your favorite instrument and effect plugins just as you can with any MIDI controller. Use a phone, tablet or any combination with up to 15 devices simultaneously.
Use the included controller tabs covering functions including; Transport Controls, MIDI Keyboard, FPC control, Harmonizer Keyboard, Performance Mode (Clip Launcher), Gross Beat FX, Mixer and more. If the control you want isn't available then you can create your own.
IL Remote allows you to add custom tabs and add controls including Pads, Faders, Knobs, Jog Wheels, Mixer, Clip Launcher, X/Y Controls, Piano Keyboard, Harmonic Grid and Containers. There is a complete range of customization options for each control so that you can create virtually any virtual MIDI controller to suit your needs.
Please see the user manual here:
Trouble with Wi-Fi connection see here:
User forums (log in or create a free account to access):