I only see a black screen on Android Nougat. And then it crashes.
Cannot rename anything! When I'm trying to make a new layout, I can't rename anything like keys, pages or even the layout! It's annoying please fix this
Is this for tablets only? Does not look optimized screen-wise for droid turbo
Leaving 4 stars because... I keep having FL Studio force close on my PC while using the remote. Other than that issue I'm loving the app.
Glitched out graphics Can't use the app because I can't see anything. The graphics seem to fail to render properly so I'm getting a weird screen with FL logos and lines all over the place. Other users on the forums have the same problem. My device is OnePlus One running CyanogenMod 12.1 (5.1.1). Fix it please.
- Feedback support when used with FL Studio 12.3 and later
- Fixed bug when assigning CC number for accelerometers and the microphone
- Fixed bugs in the mixer (on/off buttons all sending the same note number, errant MIDI message with "low eq" knobs)
- Updated splash screen to feature link to the manual and a new design
- Deckadance no-longer supported
A real-time music creation tool inspired by rack-mount synthesizers / samplers.
Create your own music with this professional music studio on your device!
Enjoy listening on LINE MUSIC with unlimited streaming and sharing on LINE!