iMineIVF is available to patients treated at clinics/hospitals using BabySentry ART Management System.
The app provides fertility treatment patients the tool to be up to date, by synchronizing phone calendars with instructions or prescriptions from the point of care.
Patients may now track every change made to their treatment and receive instructions/medications posted:
1- Download the iMineIVF smartphone app from the iOS/Android App stores.
2- Login using assigned Clinic ID, DOB | Password and Site of treatment.
Improved security with 2-Factor Authentication and Biometric Enrollments.
3- Review Pre-Cycle, Plan, Medications, Documents.
4- Select the instructions/medications to sync on the phone calendar.
5- Chat for Q&A with the clinic team.
iMineIVF contents are actively updated by your clinic:
- An initial list of items from your healthcare provider is available prior to the start of treatment.
- For cycling patient, clinic staff may draft a treatment plan and update you with corresponding instructions.
- Dated items may be visualized and synced to the phone calendar.
- Unread documents will be marked in red.
- Selected documents may be shared with social media platforms.
- Clinic staff will be notified of any ‘read receipt’ when items are viewed on your phone app.
Our team wishes you a successful IVF treatment.