At InBody, our goal is to bring evidence-based health and wellness data to more individuals so they can find health clarity that stretches far beyond a singular number on a scale. Using our mobile app in conjunction with one of our body composition analyzers or blood pressure monitors, users can directly measure muscle, fat, water, and blood pressure to see how these values, when combined with activity levels and nutritional habits, create a snapshot of whole body health. By regularly reviewing this information, individuals will be able to track progress over time and use this progress as momentum for continued, healthy improvement.
Use the InBody App to:
● Evaluate key summaries of recent InBody Tests, active minutes, and nutritional information from the new overview dashboard
● View historic data for body composition in up to one month increments
● Review accurate body composition testing results, graphs, and interpretations
● Monitor blood pressure levels by comparing test results over time
● Manage caloric outputs and monitor daily movement, such as step counts and active minutes, through our training log. Use values to see how they correlate with changes in body composition over time
● Record daily exercise and food intake using our digital tracking log
● See your national ranking and start healthy competitions with friends and family, based on your InBody Score and weekly step count
● Track sleep time by syncing the InBody BAND 2 with the app
Hey there. You’re not alone during this transformative time. We’re currently undergoing some healthy composition changes to help further simplify your understanding of personal health and wellness.
Our new makeup looks a little something like:
- An improved app dashboard, which displays data on your latest InBody Tests, blood pressure outputs, daily activity levels, body composition goals, and nutritional progress.
- A blood pressure hub where you can review the history of your BP 170 and BP 250 test results.
- An updated Result Sheet that provides visual representations of changes in body composition analysis, including fluctuations in skeletal muscle, body fat, body water, and more. *Please note: Output availability will vary depending on the InBody device used for testing.
- A graphic depiction of differences in segmental body composition that is available to testing facilities using LookinBody Web with an InBody 570 or 770 unit.
- A digital diet and exercise log that can be used to fit healthy changes into your current lifestyle. Within this section, you can also set attainable muscle and fat goals based on scientific data formulated by the InBody Clinical Research team. *Please note: The guide(s) are for reference purposes only and should not be taken as professional medical advice.
- An enhanced connection between your InBody wearable device and the app. By working together, these technologies can help you effectively track daily activity levels and sleep habits over time.
- An online training journal that you can use to record time spent exercising and analyze body composition changes in relation to activity type, time, and intensity.
- A way to see how you measure up. Use our national rankings board to start a friendly competition between peers at your testing facility, friends, or family members.