Cent Mobile is Mobile Banking application offered by Central Bank of India. Users can access most of the banking services anywhere any time through internet enabled handsets. Pre login features are accessible to all without registration. Post login features can be accessed by customers of Central Bank of India after completing one time registration process.
Pre Login Features:
• Interest rates for Time Deposits.
• Interest rates for Retail Loan Schemes.
• Forex rates.
• Branch and ATM Locations - List of nearby ATMs or Branches. State, District, Center
or Pin code based search option is also available.
• Map showing distance/driving directions for ATMs/Branches/Admin Offices.
• Contact details of Admin Offices
• Link for Corporate website and Official social media pages (facebook, twitter).
• Missed Call service for getting Account Balance or last few Transactions over SMS (available to Customers registered for this service).
• Apply for new Saving Account, Retail Loan or Credit Card.
• Real time Notifications/Alerts regarding new launch/offers/modification in schemes etc.
• Frequently asked Questions (FAQ)
Post Login Features:
• Account Balance Enquiry.
• Account Details.
• Mini Statement.
• Fund transfer to accounts with Central Bank of India.
• Fund transfer to other banks through NEFT/IMPS.
• Open or Close Time Deposit Account.
• Request for personalized ATM (Debit) Card.
• Request for ATM (Debit) Card Blocking.
• Request for Credit Card Blocking.
• Credit Card related details and requests.
• Link Account to Aadhaar Number.
• Donation to selected Institution.
• Request for Cheque Book.
• Request for Stop Payment.
• Request to Revoke Stop Payment.
• Cheque Status Enquiry.
• Registration for getting Account Statement over Email.
• NEFT Status Enquiry.
• Utility Bill payments.
• Recharge Mobile & DTH.
• Debit Card Control (On/Off & Limit Setting) option.
• Credit Card Control (On/Off & Limit Setting) option.
• UPI (Scan and Pay,Pay to VPA, Pay to A/C & IFSC, Pay to Aadhar)
Cent Mobile Registration Process:
Download and install new Cent Mobile Application. Launch the app and use option- New User Registration. User will receive OTP (One Time Password) through SMS on registered mobile number after submitting CIF Number. After successful validation, register it – Using Debit Card information or Internet Banking User ID & Password or through ATM or Branch. Set your preferred User ID, MPIN (Login Password) and TPIN (Transaction password) for Cent Mobile. After successful registration process, Login to use enhanced features.
What’s is New
1. Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
a) Scan and Pay,
b) Pay to VPA,
c) Pay to A/C & IFSC,
d) Pay to Aadhar
2. Security enhancement