Real References, Real Reviews, Real Connections
What Do Your References Say About You?
inquireaboutme (i.am), is a free way to share your professional/personal references, by letting people speak on your behalf using videos and written statements, as a form of review. inquireaboutme allows for a more in-depth look at a Employer, University, Organization, or an individual’s credentials; by letting others speak or write on their behalf.
inquireaboutme serves as a platform where references are required. It's a source to assist with employment, college, and membership applications. It allows users to have readily available references/reviews to share.
inquireaboutme allows you to put a face with the name, and actually see and hear what others say, before finalizing a decision. Those that require references are able to view the credentials of the person who provides a reference. Those in a position to submit references are able to view reviews from current staff, students, members, clients, etc. inquireaboutme helps eliminate fraud, and people are able to identify with the person who is providing a reference or review.
Whether you’re applying for a job, college, membership, or highlighting your personal, business, university, or organization achievements; inquireaboutme does the talking for you with videos, pictures, and blogs.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Send your i.am Card (that details who you are) via email or to a current user.
Send Connect requests to grow your network.
VIDEO REFERENCE REQUEST:
Send a Video Reference request for a person to provide a video review of interactions.
Send a Blog request for a person to write a review or statement of interactions.
Post Accolade Videos and Accolade Pictures of your achievement moments, or conduct live stream Accolade Videos.
Your Video References, Blog Reviews, and Accolades will post automatically to your personal and network news feeds.
• Resume Builder (Employee/Student Prospects, Sport Athlete users)
• Departments (Employer, University, Organization users)
• About Me Video (Speaking on your behalf, about a business, university, or organization)
• Groups (w/news feed)
• Hyperlinks (w/snippet of web page)
• Web Badge (Direct access to your i.am page)
• Tagging (other users)
• Folders (for storing)
• Who’s Viewed Your i.am Page/Videos/Accolades
• Live Video Streaming
• Sharing (other platforms)
• Employee Prospect – For individuals who are looking for employment now or in the future, or want to highlight or showcase their career achievements.
• Student Prospect – For individuals who will apply for college or employment or want to highlight or showcase their scholastic achievements.
• Sports (Athlete) - For athletes who are seeking enrollment into a university, college, or professional ranks, or want to highlight or showcase their athletic achievements for college scouts, or professional sports.
• Employer – For businesses seeking employees; to view video references, written blogs, accolade videos/pictures of potential Employee Prospects, or want to highlight or showcase company achievements.
• University - For Colleges and Universities seeking students or employees; to view video references, written blogs, accolade videos/pictures of potential Employee and Student Prospects, or want to highlight or showcase university (or department) achievements.
• Organizations - For Non-Profits, Organizations, or Volunteer Groups seeking sponsors, members, or employees; to view video references, written blogs, accolade videos/pictures of potential Employee and member Prospects, or groups who want to highlight or showcase achievements.
inquireaboutme gives consideration to the quality and sincerity of references. It captures real time thoughts, makes positive connections, it’s authentic, and shows how reality (rather than paper) is powerful.