Optimized for Nvidia Tegra 3!
Now supports MOGA Pro controllers (Mode A)
PS3 and Xbox 360 Controllers (USB only)
Please note: Make sure the controller is plugged
into the device before starting the app.
From the award winning studio that brought you the great RPG's Ravensword: The Fallen King
and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, comes
RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS RPG.
Ravensword brings unprecedented visuals to the RPG and adventure games
genre. Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Enormous 3d RPG world to explore
First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
Gorgeous and realistic scenery
Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
Hundreds of items to use
Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
Tons of loot
Plenty of armor upgrades
Decision based, multi-part Quests
Reputation and Jail System
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more updates and announcements!
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular. The characters' dramatic performances are also highly rated, including the catastrophe occurring midway through, which delivers a particular emotional jolt to players.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
• All graphics have been painstakingly recreated, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device for the very first time! Kazuko Shibuya, one of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, personally worked on the main characters and supervised the recreation of the game's graphics.
• Square Enix's vast experience in A-list smartphone RPG titles has been harnessed in implementing intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. The battle interface has received particular attention, with a complete overhaul for use on your smartphone.
• This smartphone release includes the new magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake.
• Some events have been optimized to be played with user-friendly touch controls.
Certain in-game conditions may cause the app to close unexpectedly on select devices. To minimize complications, please take the following precautions when playing:
- Save your game data regularly.
- Close the game via your device's application manager after exiting.
- Should the game not perform properly, power your device off and back on before relaunching.
FINAL FANTASY VI cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
First released in 1990, FINAL FANTASY III was the first title in the FINAL FANTASY series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
FINAL FANTASY III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences only for Android
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's smartphone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
Choose Your Path!
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror... you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
• An epic Star Wars role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
• Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers, plus build your own Lightsaber.
• Adventure through iconic Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
• Choose your party from nine customizable Star Wars characters, including Twi'leks, Droids and Wookiees.
• Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
• A streamlined user interface custom-made for the touch screen helps immerse you in the action.
• Full HID controller support for those gamers that prefer the original control scheme.
• For the first time, Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ has achievements!
As you progress through the game, you unlock new technologies, gameplay systems and ever-improving graphics. From monochrome to full 3D graphics and from turn-based battles to real-time boss fights, Evoland makes you live the evolution of adventure gaming – all with plenty of humor and nods to moments from classic games.
- Play through the history of action-adventure video games
- Discover many evolutions, from old school 2D action/adventure to active time battles and full 3D action
- Revisit the starting area rendered in full 3D or explore the overworld with your own airship!
- And have fun with the dungeons, puzzles, a heap of secrets to uncover, and hundreds of achievements and stars to collect
・The size of the game may result in long download times.
・A WiFi connection is recommended for downloading.
・This game requires approximately 1GB of memory. Please ensure that you have the necessary storage available before downloading.
CHAOS RINGS takes full advantage of the Android’s capabilities. Using a classic game system that any RPG fan will enjoy, it presents an epic tale consisting of four different scenarios, all brought to you with gorgeous sound and unbelievably smooth 3D graphics.
The story revolves around a tournament where combatants fight for their lives: the Ark Arena. Upon choosing a pair of characters, one male and one female, you will then have to fight against the other pairs. Each pair has their own story, and the truth behind the Ark Arena will not be revealed until each story is completed.
-High-quality voice acting that brings game characters to life
-Amazingly smooth 3D graphics
-Gorgeous sound that takes full advantage of the Android’s powerful hardware
-A deep story with unique twists for every pair and multiple endings
-Highly polished game and battle systems with a traditional feel
-Hours upon hours of gameplay, complete with hidden bosses, secret weapons, and more
The title first debuted in 1991 as the fourth installment in the FINAL FANTASY series. Wildly popular thanks to its unique characters and dramatic storylines, it went on to be ported to many different platforms.
FINAL FANTASY IV was the first title to introduce the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which has become synonymous with the series. It also saw the introduction of the Augment system, which enabled the transfer of abilities from other characters and gave players an edge in battles.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes
Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals
Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature
Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
If a login error occurs when accessing cloud save data, please try again after either toggling off your device's screen lock feature or toggling on the auto-rotate screen feature. If the error persists, please contact the Square Enix Support Center. We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy playing FINAL FANTASY V.
FINAL FANTASY V for the Android is here!
FINAL FANTASY V first debuted in 1992 as the fifth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. This wildly popular RPG was the first in the series to sell over two million copies.
This groundbreaking title allowed players to customize their characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom thanks to a new job and ability system that further improved and refined the job change system used in FINAL FANTASY III. The title also saw the introduction of more detailed and expressive 2D character models, which helped further fuel the player's imagination, making the story even more immersive and fun to play.
Earth, water, fire, and wind...
These are the four crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world,
but they have lost their power and are now on verge of destruction.
It all started with a strange change in the wind...
Sensing something ominous astir, the young traveler Bartz astride his chocobo, Princess Lenna of Castle
Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, an old man with a bad case of amnesia, and the pirate captain Faris soon find that fate has brought the former strangers together.
With spirits fired by strong will and purpose, the four heroes set out on an epic adventure.
The dawn is especially cruel this morning...
For as long as you can remember, your view of the world has been limited to the heavily fortified walls of Candlekeep. Your foster father, Gorion, has done everything in his power to protect you and keep you out of harm’s way.
All of that is about to change. Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. An iron shortage of unknown origin threatens to plunge the city of Baldur’s Gate into conflict with Amn. Meanwhile, there is something else at work, far more sinister than you can even begin to fathom...
Since its release in 1998, this classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons™ computer roleplaying games. Customize your hero’s traits and abilities, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the far corners of the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition contains the original 60-hour epic, as well as the following expansions:
* Tales of the Sword Coast: Explore the fabled Durlag’s Tower and more locations from the original Baldur’s Gate expansion.
* The Black Pits: You have been captured and forced to fight in Baeloth’s marvelous arena. A myriad of monsters await, as well as countless other adventurers who face the same fate. Maim, murder, and maul your way to freedom… if you can!
* Discover countless improvements we’ve made to the original game, including high-resolution fonts, an improved interface, dynamic zooming, and more!
* Brothers Lost: Lend your aid to Rasaad yn Bashir, the Sun Soul monk, as he scours the Cloud Peaks in search of his lost brother.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:
* Neera and the Red Wizards: Save the wild mage Neera from the cruel machinations of Thay’s dreaded Red Wizards.
* Path of the Bloodied: Join the blackguard Dorn Il-Khan in taking revenge against those who betrayed him in Luskan.
* Gallery of Heroes: Reimagine your character with eleven never-before-seen character portraits from acclaimed Icewind Dale artist Jason Manley!
* New professionally recorded voice sets to choose from to further customize your character.
From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure.
A 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
This is no ordinary quest ... this is RPG Quest !
12 unlockable special skills to fry and explode critters
12 wickedly Gratifying achievements to earn
5+ unique lands where you can cause chaos
Untold furry creatures to slaughter for no good reason
Flying numbers - we all know you like em!
"CHRONO TRIGER" may not perform as intended on the latest version of Android. We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to address this issue in the coming days.
CHRONO TRIGGER has arrived for Android!
CHRONO TRIGGER is the timeless role-playing classic developed by the "Dream Team" of DRAGON QUEST creator Yuji Horii, Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama, and the creators of FINAL FANTASY.
Featuring revolutionary gameplay and an epic tale of time travel and high adventure, CHRONO TRIGGER captured the hearts of a gaming generation, selling over three-and-a-half million copies around the world.
With CHRONO TRIGGER for Android, you can experience the timeless story and dynamic battles of this beloved classic any time, anywhere—with intuitive touch screen controls making the experience smoother than ever. Venture also to the Dimensional Vortex and Lost Sanctum, two additional areas from the Nintendo DS remake of the game.
Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. Whether you're a first-time player or a longtime fan, this epic quest to save a planet's future promises hours of enthralling adventure!
- Includes the two additional areas from the Nintendo DS version of the game.
The Dimensional Vortex: A mysterious, ever-changing dungeon existing outside of space and time. What wonders await you at its center?
The Lost Sanctum: Enigmatic gates in prehistoric and medieval times will lead you to these forgotten chambers. Meet the challenges presented to you and long-lost secrets may be revealed...
- Intuitive touch screen controls make it easier than ever to navigate this vast world of adventure.
In battle, slide and tap to select targets and cut through your foes!
- Graphics optimzed especially for Android.
- Supports eight languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional/Simplified), Korean and Japanese.
- Employ a wide range of "techs" to dispatch your foes in thrilling battles.
Combine the powers of your party members to unleash two- and three-person combos.
Over fifty combinations in all offer players numerous options and in-depth combat!
A chance encounter amid the festivities of Guardia's Millennial Fair in Leene Square introduces our young hero, Crono, to a girl by the name of Marle.
Deciding to explore the fair together, the two soon find themselves at an exhibition of the Telepod, the latest invention by Crono's longtime friend Lucca.
Marle, fearless and brimming with curiosity, volunteers to assist in a demonstration. An unanticipated malfunction, however, sends her hurtling through a rift in the dimensions.
Taking hold of the girl's pendant, Crono bravely follows in pursuit. But the world into which he emerges is the one of four centuries before...
Journey to the forgotten past, the distant future, and even to the very End of Time. The epic quest to save a planet's future makes history once again.
CHRONO TRIGGER cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
Drawing upon the roots of the series with such features as beautiful 2-D pixel art, a battle system involving job change-based character growth and ability combinations, and a classic story of light, darkness, and crystals, FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS delivers the best of FINAL FANTASY, retro and fresh alike, directly to you.
Chiptune Arrange is also available for purchase in the shop. Just select "Chiptune BGM"!
We hope you enjoy this wonderful new addition to the venerable FINAL FANTASY series.
56% OFF(USD 8.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
Humans, elves, dwarves, the Evils of the Earth-depths, and golems!
Different people, different tribes, different motives- all come together in this classic fantasy RPG!
Featured on NVIDIA TegraZone.
Now with controller support for NVIDIA SHIELD and Android TV.
The lands where the humans, elves and dwarves live continue to be attacked by hideous creatures that have appeared from the very bowels of the earth. The attacks are frequent and widespread, and the attackers commit the most terrible of atrocities.
These attackers have been dubbed the 'Evils of the Earth-depths'
One day, Granzalk Castle is the subject of an attack by the Evils of the Earth-depths.
In the midst of the fierce fighting, Ryle, a young apprentice swordsman whose parents were both killed in a previous attack by the Evils, and who vows revenge, finds himself in the underground chambers of the castle. In one of those chambers, he discovers a golem built to oppose the Evils.
And so the quest begins: Ryle takes the fate of the kingdom on his shoulders, and, along with Denoas, the golem built to oppose the Evils, sets off first to the village of the elves...
This is KEMCO's first brand-new RPG designed from the ground up especially for smartphones!
Don't miss the epic story that unfolds around Ryle and Denoas and the characters they encounter, each with their own intentions and motives!
Smoothly Animated Dynamic Battles
Smooth animation and dramatic voice effects bring the characters' battle scenes to life.
There are huge numbers of enemies trying to stop your progress. Some of them even have parts which are destroyed when they are damaged beyond a certain level. For example, an enemy might be clad in formidable armor to begin with, but if that armor is destroyed, the enemy's appearance changes and defense ability drops… but on the other hand, the enemy's movements might become swifter.
Don't ignore these changes- use them to alter the battle situation to your advantage!
Customize Weapons and Statuses!
The characters' weapons are each made up of parts, and by combining these parts, you can change attack strength, not to mention the magic and skills the characters can use.
What's more, by reinforcing weapons at a Weapon Shop, you can upgrade the weapons to be much more powerful than they originally were.
In addition, by assigning Merit Points on the Status screen, you can strengthen different statuses as you want- and you can adjust these statuses at any time.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
[Supported OS versions]
- 2.1 to 4.4
[Supported screen sizes]
- Sizes above HVGA(320x480)
- Not optimized for Xperia(TM) PLAY
[Installation on SD card]
- Japanese, English
- HT-03A(OS1.6), Xperia(OS1.6), LYNX(OS1.6), Optimus chat(OS2.2), IS01(OS1.6), 003Z(OS2.2), S31HW(OS2.2), Aria(OS2.2) (This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.)
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
(C)2012 KEMCO/World Wide Software
„It's remarkably well done.” 8/10 Shaun Musgrave, TouchArcade
„Iesabel executes everything in solid fashion.” 7/10 Greg Srisavasdi, ArcadeSushi
„(Iesabel) is a well-crafted experience” 7/10 Jordan Minor, 148Apps
„For the short amount of time that I’ve played this game so far, I love it.” Lory Gil, AppAdvice
In the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode, or form an unstoppable team with up to 7 of your friends in an extraordinary co-op mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain and the most beautiful world in any Action RPG Hack n Slash on AppStore, await you. Visit a variety of locations including: swamps, dungeons, deserts, icy valleys, ancient ruins, forests, caves and many, many more. Enjoy 25+ hours single player campaign with 3 difficulty levels that make the fun more challenging.
Grab your sword and fling yourself into action now!
Iesabel is a beautiful and detailed 3D game and as expected you'll need a powerful hardware to experience it in ultra HD graphics. For those with older devices we've included option to sacrifice graphics for higher FPS, but still Tegra 3 GPU or equivalent is highly recommended.
PHENOMENAL SINGLE AND MULTIPLAYER MODE:
- A fantastic, action-packed single player mode.
- Amazing co-op multiplayer with up to 7 of your friends.
- Cross-platform gaming. You have an Android device, your friend has a desktop computer, and other friend has an other mobile device? No problem! You can all freely play in co-op mode. You won't find it in any other RPG game in the Google Play.
- One of the biggest and most complex RPG games on Google Play.
- Simply breathtaking 3D visuals, the best of any Action RPG on the Android.
- Multitude of unique locations, villages, swamps, caves, crypts and more.
- Action-packed fights with variety of enemies: wildlife, undead, trolls, renegades and many more.
- A climatic soundtrack perfectly fitting the atmosphere of darkness.
COMPLEX RPG MECHANICS:
- Powerful range and melee characters.
- Dozens of powerful skills to learn and use in your battles.
- Thousands of weapons and items to collect.
- Four categories of items: Normal, Unique, Epic and Legendary.
- Multitude of immersive quests to complete.
- Challenging fights with giant bosses.
PERFECT FOR YOU:
- True and upright Action RPG. No buying potions for real cash, no gems, no constant nagging for purchases like in other similar games and absolutely no In-App Purchases. You can't buy victory; you have to earn it with your own skills.
- Intuitive touch controls.
- Engaging story of hope, heroism and betrayal.
- Hours of hack and slash mayhem.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/foreverentert
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/foreverentert
Watch our YT Channel: www.youtube.com/foreverentert
Can you resist the evil within you, forge a legend of heroic proportions, and ultimately destroy the dark essence that haunts your dreams? Or will you embrace your monstrous nature, carve a swath of destruction across the realms, and ascend to godhood as the new Lord of Murder?
Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition includes the original Shadows of Amn campaign, as well as the following expansions:
* Throne of Bhaal: Travel to Tethyr in this thrilling conclusion to the Bhaalspawn saga, and delve into the treasure-filled halls of Watcher’s Keep!
* Fist of the Fallen: Help the Sun Soul Monk Rasaad find peace in his quest for vengeance, and determine the fate of a heretical sect.
* The Black Pits II: Gladiators of Thay: Explore the tactical depth of high-level Dungeons & Dragons combat. Turn your captors against each other while you dodge traps and battle for your life against Demi-Liches, Mind Flayers, and the legendary Githyanki.
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:
* A Price Paid in Blood: Join the Blackguard Dorn in carving a swath of destruction across the Realms, as he struggles to appease the increasingly bloody demands of his dark patron.
* A Voice in the Dark: Recruit the mysterious Thief Hexxat and take up her mission of retrieving long-lost artifacts from tombs as far away as Zakhara.
* In Defense of the Wild: Protect the innocent and stand with Neera the Wild Mage against a ruthless school of Red Wizards.
Note: All translations are text only. Voice-overs are played in English.
The internet sensation with over 100 million plays is now available in your pocket, anywhere!
The rules are simple. Try to complete the quiz by answering all of the "questions". It may sound easy, but will require quick reflexes, luck, and good old insane logic. While the majority of questions are multiple choice, there are plenty of surprises along the way. The main thing to remember is THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
-Over one hundred questions, including classic originals and never before seen mind benders!
-Unique touch screen solutions!
-A cat named Chris.
So how far can you get? Go ahead. Try it. We dare you.
Warning : May cause increase in blood pressure, involuntary outbursts, and fits of rage.
If you enjoy the Impossible Quiz, give it a 5 star rating***** !!!!!
Choplifter HD™ dares players to risk their lives to save others.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1 GB+ RAM (may require a cold boot); 1GHz+ dual core CPU; Adreno 225, Tegra 3, SGX 540 or Mali 400-MP or higher GPU
In Choplifter HD™ for Android smartphones and tablets, players take on the role of an up and coming rescue pilot asked to join the elite, international helicopter rescue team. Pilots are trained to command a variety of helicopters deployed on more than 30 different missions.
Combining reality with elements of fantasy, missions will range from captured military prisoner extraction to saving survivors of viral outbreaks. Pilots must bank, hover, touch-down and sometimes even shake zombies from their chopper during lift-off in order to make their rescue and complete their mission. Choplifter HD™ dares players to risk their lives to save others.
• Players pilot many different helicopter types inspired by current military models
• Varied and dangerous terrain including urban areas, jungle outposts, arctic bases, and desert compounds with missions taking place at all hours of the day and night.
• Command a variety of helicopters deployed on more than 30 different missions ranging from captured military prisoner extraction to saving survivors of viral outbreaks
• Maneuver, fire, and extract under perilous conditions in order to carry out rescues
• Original Choplifter franchise creator Dan Gorlin serving as design consultant
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made! The Xperia™ Edition comes with a bonus of 6K in-game gold!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers + 6K Gold—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.) Plus Xperia™ users start with 6K in-game gold that can be used to purchase time savers for free!
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Polish