iris Journey Planner helps commuters plan the best way to get to their destinations by providing travel solutions on our buses and trains based on the shortest walking distance or shortest travelling time.
iris NextBus offers bus arrival timings on a real time basis.
iris also provides a host of helpful information such as details of the bus routes, bus services on the road that are delayed or diverted and scheduled changes in bus operating hours. Commuters can also obtain information on first and last train operating hours, planned changes in train service hours as well as find out if train services are running smoothly.
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2014 Best Global m-Government Service Award, Dubai
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TfL.
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your Android phone's GPS
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* View nearest stops on a map
* Refresh the Bus Timing Countdown
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
* See your recent visited stops.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results.
No need to worry about unable to get your bus timing in your Android phone! An dedicated Android app for users in Singapore, you can find out when your next SBSTransit bus is coming!
Just key in the bus number and bus stop number and you will be able to find out the bus arrival timing.
You can use this app to check bus departure from interchange, and there is an built in journey planner too!
We will be adding more features and updates progressively so please stay tuned!
Please provide us your feedback if there is other ways to enhance your experience.
1. The lowest bus fare and the fewest enroute stop sorting
By entering your current origin and destination to go, KMB Mobile instantly searches all appropriate bus routes and highlights the bus route with the lowest bus fare as well as the route with the fewest enroute stops for your selection.
2. Alight reminder
After selecting the alighting stop, KMB & LW Smartphone App will warmly remind you to alight before arrival.
3. Nearby bus stops
Provide you all nearby bus routes and its associated bus stop locations with maps and photos to help you easily get to the bus stop.
4. Estimated Arrival Time
Inquire coming bus estimated arrival time, planning journey more easy and efficient.
5. Enroute information
Show your existing real-time location during your bus trip, so you won’t get lost.
Remarks : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Buscount application provides live departure timings for all bus stops in London.
1. Find nearby bus-stops using your device's GPS feature.
2. An advanced and accurate search engine to locate bus stops by Post code, partial post code, street name, address, bus stop sms code or a combination.
3. Save your frequently used bus stops in 'My stops'. This allows you to check bus departures from inter-connecting stops without hassle of remembering the bus stop codes. So, when your train approaches the platform, or you are approaching a switch-over stop, you know exactly how much time you have to catch the next bus with a single click of button.
4. It's free
The application uses TFL as a source of Countdown bus data, but we use our own API for the search engine.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All real-time bus arrival data, bus routes data, bus schedules data, belong to the operators of those bus routes, a.k.a., SBS and SMRT. bus@sg is not affiliated with the bus operators.
You can add bus stops to your favourites for easy access. To add a bus stop to your favourites, you can tap the "+" button on the favourites page, or tap the "fav" button on the prediction page of a selected bus stop. You can also enable auto-loading for individual bus routes at a favourite stop. When you open a favourite stop, all the routes marked as auto-loading will auto load the bus arrival times, and those routes are moved to the top of list.
(2) Nearby Stops
bus@sg shows you a list of bus stops near your current location, sorted by distance. You can tap the "locate" button next to the stop name to show it on the map.
(3) Map and Search
bus@sg provides a full-size map showing all the bus stops. You can use the search function to quickly find a bus stop by its name, id, or road name. This makes it easy to quickly navigate to your destination area, find the bus stops, and look up the bus arrival times.
In the routes page you can see all the bus routes in Singapore, and can navigate through the list of stops for each route.
bus@sg also shows you full route schedules, including first bus time, last bus time, and frequency.
Please send your feedback to email@example.com.
Make bus travel even easier with our official First Bus App.
Our brand new App helps you plan your journeys, providing ‘next bus’ times for all bus services throughout Great Britain, including real time info where available. Alongside information about First Bus services, features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables, details of our tickets and fares and service updates.
You can even save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance. So install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in 'Travel Info' and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in 'Next Bus' (see notes)
• Set 'Stop Alerts' so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit; http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/assets/pdfs/app/realtime.pdf
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah
Since launching in late 2013, the app has been downloaded over 300,000 times across all platforms and is being used by Arriva customers on a daily basis. It also now provides real-time updates for all of the Arriva Bus fleet. So, in a situation when things are unfortunately not running to plan, you can use the app to know when and how we can still get you to your destination.
Find out more at www.arrivabus.co.uk/app
This will help you plan how to get from A to B. It can detect where you are and plan from there, or you can tell it where you want your journey to begin. It will work from postcodes, bus stop name, or place names.
This will default to your current location, but you can set it to show any starting point, and it will show you a map of your route with the buses actually moving along the route.
It will either use your current location or you can input a different bus stop to start from, and it will tell you the time of the next bus from that bus stop.
In this section you will be able to manage favourite places and trips.
This will link you through to the Arriva m-ticket app, which will enable you to buy tickets on your mobile phone.
• London's original and best-selling travel app† - as featured on BBC Click, The Telegraph, Guardian Online, The Independent & Wired UK •
★ Instantly see when your bus is due ✔ Real-time information - not from timetables ✔ Covers 20,000 bus stops! ✔ Full route maps - see where your bus goes! ✔ Real-time diversion/cancellation info ✔ Auto-locate nearest stops on map ✔ View live arrivals on your home screen ✔ Store your favourites ★
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the
UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
★★ DESCRIPTION ★★
You know those little black 'countdown' boxes on bus shelters? Well, with Bus Checker, you can carry them in your pocket, wherever you are - for all of London's 20,000 bus stops.
No more sprinting down the road then finding the bus is ten minutes away! So that's more time at home. Or in bed.
What's more, Bus Checker doesn't use a timetable - it gets the real, live information for each bus as it moves around London; meaning it's both accurate and reliable.
In addition, Bus Checker shows you accurate route maps of all London's 700 bus routes, allows you to search by place name or postcode.. ..see exactly where your bus goes, and when it's coming!
★★ MAIN FEATURES: ★★
• Live, updated countdown display of bus arrivals.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Full route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Tap on bus numbers to filter the list: see screenshots.
• Details bus stop information - routes/map location/direction.
• Map/route number display - find the right bus to get you home!
★★★ THIS IS NOT A TRIAL - THIS IS THE FULL APP - NOW COMPLETELY FREE! ★★★
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking you up from the taxi rank in Morden.*
Data provided by Transport for London
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support website or get in touch. (and please do this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Note to tourists: Morden is at the very bottom of the Northern line on the London tube - and frequently where late-night travellers find themselves waking up.
† - Source Leading app store, November 2011 - January 2012
If like thousands of other Londoners you need answers to these questions then look no further than the "Live London Bus Tracker" app for Android devices.
Live London Bus Tracker is an Android app that makes use of tfl's bus countdown data stream.
This data stream provides information on bus arrival times of approx 90% of London's bus stops.
This app accesses the stream and provides a simple interface to view all the data.
Live countdown. View live information on when the next bus is due at 20000 stops across London
Favourites. Add a bus stop to your favourites list for easy access
Journey Planner. Plan your journeys, find out how to get from one place to another instantly.
Get me home. Store your home post code and find out how to get home from anywhere in London at any time at the click of a button.
Arrival Alarm. Set an alarm to be notified when a bus is nearly due!
Nearby Stops. Use the GPS of your phone to see on a map where the nearest stops are and instantly see its arrivals information
Manual or Auto refresh. The app automatically refreshes the data every 30 seconds but also provides a refresh button to manually refresh the data
Filters. Filter bus stop arrivals by multiple bus routes
Comprehensive search. Find any stop or bus route within seconds. Search by post code, bus stop number, bus route number, road name, area name
Bus routes. View the route of a bus on the map
Area View. View all the bus stops of an area or post code
Search on map. View all the bus stops within a mile radius of anywhere clicked on the map(Within the London area of course!)
Ease of use. A nice easy to use interface
Times and Data. Please note, all times and data provided by the app comes from tfl. Any timing issues will be down to the data coming from tfl, the app does NOT make any timing or data assumptions!
Use offer code RBAPP100 to get Rs 100 off on your first app booking!! TnC Apply.
Use redBus.in android app to book bus & Volvo tickets in the easiest & fastest way. The app allows you to search and book bus tickets for over 67,000 routes and also choose from over 1,800 operators. Choose from seater, sleeper, semi-sleeper, A/C, non A/C buses. You can now transact on the redBus.in app using netbanking, credit cards, debit cards, Cash on delivery & phone booking options.
Key Features of the android app:
* LIVE TRACKING: Track your bus LIVE on a map. Know where you are any time during the journey
* Friends & Family: Send a tracking link to your near & dear to keep track of your whereabouts & plan pickups
* Select Boarding points: Choose your boarding point on a map and get directions
* One touch Secure Payment: Save your card details & book tickets with a single tap
* One touch Cancellations: Cancel tickets using the application with a single tap
* Save ticket details: Download previously booked tickets and save them on the app
* Call support: Call our support team directly from the application
* Find buses & route information: Use the app to check availability and price of buses & operators in India
* Ratings: Get ratings of buses based on fellow customers feedback for each operator
* Amenities: Check out amenities available in the bus
Reserve seats & check fares from several Travels like:
VRL, SRS, KPN, Orange Tours, Neeta Travels, Kallada, Kesineni, SVR, Sharma Travels, HKB, Sangeetha, SRM, Seabird, Hindusthan, Paulo, Rathimeena, Sharma, Sree Kaleswari, Universal, Kaveri, Morning star, Greenline, Prasanna, Hebron, Hans, Vivegam, National, A1, Roadlink, Meghana, Patel, Konduskar, Jabbar & many more
Book tickets on state bus carriers as well such as:
UPSRTC, HRTC, GoaKadamba, etc.
States in which bus services can be found:
Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, NCR, Haryana, Goa, Kerala, West Bengal, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Orissa & many many more
***** I loved it A very easy app to handle and saves money too ;-)
***** Easy way to book ticket I am quiet happy with booking tickets through redbus android application and taking less time to book..
***** Great work by redbus I never thought bus bookings gets this easy & simple. I use to stand in bus counters to book tickets but now from a mobile without wasting hours, I can book in 5mins. I love this app. In booking counters even v stand for hours there is no guarantee I'll get a ticket or not but they r showing how many tickets r there also. Thank u redbus.
***** Excellent I have been using this site since several years and my experience is always the best. I have never faced any issue related to booking , cancellations , or reimbursement. One of the most trustable site for bus booking I have ever come across.
* Winner (Global) Mobile innovation in travel award – eyefortravel
* Winner Mbillionth award (innovations in telecom & mobile content) across South Asia - mbillionth
Discover more about redBus.in:
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Updates automatically every 6hrs. Tap refresh to update manually
1) Only works for firmware 1.5 and above
2) May not work with HOME replacement app
THIS IS JUST A DEMO.
This application is a demo for my open source project, ScrollableTabHost. I designed it such that it can replace TabHost easily. Feel free to integrate it to your application.
Source code is available in the link below.
feel free to drop me a msg.
- Insert feeds or choose feeds from major sites (BBC, ESPN, CBC, Fox, Yahoo, Engadget, Gizmodo, Techcrunch etc)
- 16 themes
- 3 widget sizes
- Use multiple widgets simultaneously
- No advertisement
This application shows the latest post from codeandroid.org website.
CodeAndroid is the Android User group of Singapore and beyond. Our purpose is to build the Android community around us and help users and developers alike to make the platform even better.
- Free with Advertisement
- Insert feeds or choose feeds from major sites (BBC, ESPN, CBC, Fox, Yahoo, Engadget, Techcrunch, Neatorama)
- 16 themes
- 3 widget sizes
- Use multiple widgets simultaneously