- View your upcoming trips
- Be reminded when check-in opens, stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
- Get your boarding pass within the App or load into Samsung Wallet
- Know when it’s time to leave for the airport, and find the route that’ll get you there
- Create fare alerts for your favourite destinations and be notified of sales or offers and when fares fall below your preferred price
- Access other travel products available through Qantas including hotels, cars, transfers and activities
* Mobile check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts not available for all flights and all airports. Find out more at qantas.com/apps.
- Cellular data settings & Wi Fi connection information : We use network access to provide you with relevant information when using the airport navigation functionality, to update flight status, and to complete your check in process.
- Photo/Media/Files: We use this to store relevant Airport maps and destination imagery on your device
- Location: We use your location to determine what assistance we can offer- including guidance to arriving to your departure airport.
- Google Settings: We use this to help deliver our price alert and day of travel notifications to you.
The United app puts valuable travel information in the palm of your hand with our new home screen travel cards, ready to access at a moment’s notice. Signing in to your MileagePlus® account will auto-generate cards, and you can add additional cards manually.
■ Mobile boarding pass card: Scan your mobile boarding pass directly from the app home screen for quick access.
■ Flight status card: Flight status cards appear as a home screen card when any reservation in your app is within 36 hours of departure, giving you direct access to expanded flight information. You may also manually add other flights and control notifications.
■ My reservations card: Eligible reservations update on the home screen, giving you the option to check in directly from the card. You can also manually add upcoming trips.
■ United Club℠ and one-time pass card: United Club members who sign in with their MileagePlus account will see a digital membership card with a bar code for access to United Club locations. United Club one-time passes can also be accessed and purchased in the app.
■ MileagePlus card: Display a digital version of your MileagePlus membership card.
With in-app access to the most frequently used travel tools, including check-in, booking, flight status and MileagePlus account information, the United app provides easy, on-the-go travel planning.
■ Store your mobile boarding pass for quick access.
■ Check in for flights, including international flights for eligible travelers.
■ Select alternate flight options if there are significant flight delays or cancellations.
■ Choose United Travel Options to enhance your experience: Purchase premium cabin or Economy Plus® seating, or enjoy Premier Access®.
■ Book one-way, roundtrip and multi-segment travel.
■ Redeem miles for MileagePlus award travel.
■ Purchase Economy Plus seating.
■ Access upgrade and standby lists.
■ View seating options on the redesigned seat map.
■ Get departure and arrival information.
■ Find out where your flight is coming from and its current location.
■ See inflight amenities.
■ Receive flight status push notifications: Monitor a selected flight and receive automatic updates sent to your device.
■ Add and view your current United reservations.
■ Automatically upgrade and receive upgrade information if you are an eligible Premier® member.
■ Add Premier Access, Economy Plus seating and more to your existing reservations.
■ Add your flights directly to your calendar.
■ Change your seat.
■ Make a same-day flight change.
■ View your Mileage Plus account and subscription information.
■ See recent activity and statements.
■ View flights, including current, past and canceled flights.
■ Enroll in MileagePlus.
-Other helpful travel tools:
■ View airport maps.
■ View route timetables.
■ See United Club locations and hours, and purchase one-time passes.
■ Play Sudoku games.
■ Share your reservations and check-ins with your social network and view our recent tweets.
With the topbonus Comfort Log-in, your details are already saved to the system, making flight booking convenient and fast.
Please note: This Android app is a smartphone application and not optimised for tablets.
Your feedback makes us better! If you notice a bug within the app or have suggestions for improvement, we welcome your opinion! Simply use the feedback form in the app’s left menu for this purpose.
The airberlin team hopes you enjoy the airberlin Android app.
The airberlin connect app can be used for connecting to Wi-Fi and watching onboard program for selected airberlin flights.
Install the free app before your flight and you can select your preferred entertainment program from a wide variety of movies, TV series and music.
On board, simply connect to the airberlin Wi-Fi network with your own device (e.g. your smart phone or tablet) to enjoy your individual onboard program via streaming.
Upon installation, you are consenting to the install of this application and any future updates or upgrades you may request.
Contact Us: 1-800-222-2377
• Check in, book, change, or cancel air reservations
• View your upcoming flight’s status, boarding position, and gate information from the home page
• Access your Mobile boarding pass
• Book or cancel rental car reservations
• Check flight status and setup text notifications
• Add EarlyBird Check-In® to an existing reservation
• Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account
• View travel and weather alerts
• Access helpful airport information
Fully support for the Apple Passbook specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupons, event tickets, movies tickets, transport cards and etc.
2) Support QR Code, Aztec and PDF417 2D barcodes.
3) Show the relevant passes on the lock screen according to current location or time.
4) Support for iBeacon.
5) Support changing and updating notifications of Passbook.
6) Localization of passes in up to 35 languages.
What is Passbook?
Passbook is an Apple application built into iOS6 and above that lets you keep your boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, loyalty cards, and more in one place.. The Passes App allows you to have exactly the same experience with Android.
"Passbook" and "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Passes is not affiliated with Apple or Passbook in any way.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning Android app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion status
• Check in and download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide)
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Support for Android Wear™ – once checked in, view your eBoarding Pass on your watch
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel in one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
The Fly Delta app for Android and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s WiFi enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries in six continents.
The app will find and add all train tickets from the SMS inbox. No more searching around - all tickets are conveniently saved in one place. Tickets can also be added manually.
Each added ticket gets a unique zoom display, with options to check PNR status, open the train enqiury site to get live status & schedules and also share the ticket text from the app.
Convenient commands to sort tickets by date, and delete tickets over one week old can be found in the app.
PNR status caching is available, which enables quick rechecking of the status and berth / seat nos without going online.
And finally, the unique Berth and Seat calc, to look up the confirmed seat and birth positions. No longer wonder whether its a middle berth or an aisle seat!
(Note: Permission to read SMS messages is required by the app to access the SMS inbox.)
Introduced in Apple's iOS 6, Passbook's PKPass file format will quickly become the de facto standard for mobile ticketing.
To import a Passbook pass, simply click on the link / attachment (as you would a PDF or image file) and select PassWallet. The Passbook pass is then stored in PassWallet.
Note, this application manages .pkpass files, and will not create passes from other links / webpages / document formats.
Backup of Passbook passes (and syncing between devices) possible via Dropbox or Google Drive.
Passbook passes can be redeemed via NFC using codeREADr (https://www.codereadr.com), Tap-Thru (http://spirals.co.jp) or other compatible readers.
PassWallet is now fully integrated with Renfe (http://www.renfe.com/) in Spain.
PassWallet works with Lufthansa (see http://atti.do/pw-lufthansa for details) and other airlines that offer .pkpass files as downloads / email attachments.
List of services in use with PassWallet here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-supported-sites/614638531917970
RENFE, entradas.com, airberlin, Lufthansa, Kinepolis, Cleartrip, Wizz Air, ticketea, Swiss International Air Lines, Nettbuss, Resorts World Manila, Hesta, Binter Canarias, Ticketfly, Virgin Australia, Рамблер, Walnut Passes & Germanwings
Developer documentation to support push updates and integrate with Android apps can be found here http://atti.do/pwdev
Full FAQ can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/passwallet/passwallet-faq/546965562018601
Q) What does "Scan code" do?
A) Apple introduced in iOS7 the concept of Passbook branded QR codes that contain the URL of a pass, allowing a user to quickly import a new pass. e.g. a coffee shop could have a QR code for a coupon for your next visit by the checkout. These are currently not widely available.
Q) A pkpass isn't offered on a website / confirmation email when using an Android device, but is when using iOS. Why?
A) Some companies currently block access to pkpass files for non-iOS users. If you could email the company in question (we think it'll hold more weight coming from their customers) and CC firstname.lastname@example.org we'll do our best to follow it up.
Q) Will you be supporting Samsung Wallet?
A) We will look into Samsung Wallet should it start being offered to consumers via websites, emails, etc.
Q) I click on a link to my ticket and PassWallet isn't on the list of apps. Why?
A) Is the link referring to a .pkpass file? If the list of apps are all web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) or PDF viewers (Adobe Reader, Amazon Kindle, etc.) you've probably got a ticket in the form of a web page or PDF.
Q) I'm seeing problems with PassWallet. What do I do?
A) While we strive to test PassWallet on a good cross section of devices, we are currently compatible with 3,469 different Android devices, each running multiple versions of Android OS, with different network operator customisations. If every app developer tested on ALL of these, there'd be less than a hundred apps in Google Play! Please email email@example.com with the details of the problem, including as much info as you can (device details, what you were doing, what else was running, etc.) and we'll look into it.
"Passbook" & "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
"Samsung Wallet" is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Urlaubspiraten.de bietet dir günstige Flüge, z.B. mit: Lufthansa, Air Berlin, Ryanair, Germanwings, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, Air France, Alitalia, KLM und vielen anderen.
Desweiteren informieren wir dich täglich über die günstigsten Urlaubsangebote und Reisen von zum Beispiel TUI, Expedia, Opodo, Ab-in-den-Urlaub, Thomas Cook, Ltur, Neckermann und Co.
Natürlich gehen wir auch auf alle Angebote von der Deutschen Bahn ein, und beraten dich, wie du die günstigsten Flüge, Urlaub, Bahntickets und Bewertungen für Hotels findest. Durch unsere App sparst du bei deiner nächsten Reise sehr viel Geld. Versprochen!