PT-Helper will download your prescribed exercises using the HEP Code provided to you by your wellness professional using PT-CONNECT. Your assigned exercises will appear on the front page underneath their company name or logo. Keep your physical therapists or personal exercise program with you at all times.
Requires a home exercise program (HEP) code from PT-Connect to work.
Enabling Sync Results will send your completed exercise information back to your therapist to keep them informed on your progress.
PT-Helper helps you follow through with your home exercises for quicker recovery from your injuries and ailments with improved mobility.
• Animated exercise programs to lead you through your Favorite exercises
• Multiple illustrations within each exercise to clearly show proper exercise form
• Written exercise description
• Timers for hold and recovery times to pace your exercises
• Repetition and Set counters
• Set up to 3 daily reminders to do your exercises
• Add pictures or videos to prescribed exercises for unique exercise form instructions
PT-Helper is designed to help you overcome these common issues with doing physical therapy exercises at home:
• Losing your exercise papers and not remembering which exercises you need to do
• Not understanding the exercise images that are part of the handout
• Not having your exercise papers when you have time to do your exercises
• Losing track of your repetitions
• Losing track of how long to hold each set
PT-Helper does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physical therapist or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.