You miss notifications because your phone doesn't have a notification light / LED?
aodNotify will use Samsung's Always On Display (AOD) as a notification light / LED!
The app will automatically activate the Always On Display (AOD) when you receive notifications and disable it when notifications are cleared. With this you always know when you have new notifications!
To recognize new notifications even better and replace the notification light, you can activate an edge lighting effect and light up the screen or camera edges, which makes a normal notification light look outdated :)
As the app uses Samsung's Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesnt drain your battery like other apps which keep your phone awake!
Simply select which apps are allowed to turn on Always On Display or edge lighting and get notified on important notifications.
Furthermore you can automatically activate the Always On Display while charging your phone so you can see the charging state.
• Activate Always On Display (AOD) on notifications
• Edge lighting effect for incoming notifications
• Notification light / LED around the camera
• Disable Always On Display when notifications are cleared
• Select apps which can turn on Always On Display
• Activate Always On Display while charging
• Minimal battery consumption
• S7 / S8 / S9 / S10
• Note 8 / Note 9
• A6 / A7 / A8 / A9
• A30 / A50 / A70 / A80
• M20 / A30
• C5 / C7 / C8 / C9
TRANSLATIONS ARE OPEN NOW:
If youre interested intranslating aodNotify into your language please send an email, i will add you to the group then. Thanks!
Subject: aodNotify Translation
• Samsung may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software!