I would also like to see Timer Groups as Tabs along top, between Timers and Stop watch tabs; would reduce clicking to Indy timers OR because timers are grouped, they should still also stay part of the main list!!! I need some timers to be shared across more than one group, this currently not possible without recreating more timers, and you don't want that.
The ad should show up when the timer ends, not when it starts. You'd get 5 starts from me if you did it that way. It showed up when I started my timer and that made me worry that maybe it didn't start.
You can't read the timer on the widget unless you expand the widget. I bought the premium version almost 4$ hoping I could adjust it but nope. I want a refund
A lot of thought has been put into this product, but a mediocre user interface and an unusual amount of data usage has led me to uninstall this app.
Nice but some of these permissions are strange and a worry👍😯⏳
Forces screen to be on at all times. Useless battery drain. Uninstalled.
- Timer group can be selected in widget
- Adds new sort option for stopwatch
- Adds button-lock function in list
- Adds 'Gradually increase volume' option for timer alarm
- Adds an option for playing alarm while playing music
- Fixes side effects for Android O